January/February/March 2004 - Filers

Do any one clarify?
When i was checking www.rupnet.com/immigration for i485 approval, AD are varies from 02/2002 to 03/2003 for any particular day. How this works? is each/group of adjucators will give a particular month files and process for approval. hmm weird :(
--shishe

Last edited by a moderator:
shishe said:
Do any one clarify?
When i was checking rupnet.com for i485 approval, AD are varies from 02/2002 to 03/2003. How this works? is each/group of adjucators will give a particular month files and process for approval. hmm weird :(
--shishe

I am sorry Shishe, would you please rephrase your question?
What is rupnet.com??
Elnegro

jambalakadi said:
NSC,EB3 non concurrent

Labor RD : 5-Jun-03 ( chicago )
Labor approved OCT-03

I-140 RD 26-FEB-04
I-140 AD 31-MAR-04

Wow ! That's a fast ride. 4 months to get LC and 5 more to get 140
And 140 approval in 1 month!.
Congrats

Last edited by a moderator:
Naanshi
My Lawyer replied on 5th Jul and USCIS Recd on 7th Jul 2004 (which was updated the next day online) The approval was on 14th and got updated on 15th morning. Wonder man !!! they are getting efficient !!!!

ABT
My Company is a small part of Global Presence with a turnover of $185 Million. It has about 30 employees and the Plant is situated in Mexico with more than 2000 employees.
My Lawyer just put the Nos together from the Returns.(She showed first to us for confirmation). Since I am already employed with my petiotioner so they just had to prove the ability to pay the gap in the Prevailing and present salary. The basis that USCIS take is in Financial Statements since the Labor was filed on my behalf. Also what my lawyer told me is that you can also take the depreciations shown in company's statements to show towards their abilty to pay if needed.

Hope this helps and good luck

Guys,

Lets say company X files for my I-140 and I-485. Its past six months and I use AC21 and start working for company Y on an H1-transfer.

Now after 3 months I get a new job offer from Company Z and I want to take up the offer with Company Z. Can I use AC21 again and change to Company Z, or is advisable not to leave company Y after using AC21 once?

Thanks

Doc Check

Hi Everyone,

I hope someone could answer this question, does USCIS do an initial document check when you submit your application. The reason I am asking is my I-140/I-485 were concurrently applied last week of June, today I got a call from my attorney asking me if I can get a fresh experience letter from my previous employer. He says what he submitted should suffice and wasn't sure why they were asking for it again.

Appreciate your help.

regards,
Sreddy227

sreddy227 said:
Hi Everyone,

I hope someone could answer this question, does USCIS do an initial document check when you submit your application. The reason I am asking is my I-140/I-485 were concurrently applied last week of June, today I got a call from my attorney asking me if I can get a fresh experience letter from my previous employer. He says what he submitted should suffice and wasn't sure why they were asking for it again.

Appreciate your help.

regards,
Sreddy227

I don't think they do any check when we submit. My attorney filed my 140 using an older expired version of form ( :rolleyes: ) and INS accepted and issued receipt with LIN number without any questions..My attorney himself realized this 2-3 weeks after filing and "interfiled" the case with newer form.

Thank You

Thank you for the reply bharad1. I called up my attorney and asked him specifically if it was on RFE or something like an initial check, he said its an RFE. I am not sure if this means that have started processing my case or what?

regards,
sreddy227

any new approvals havent heard anything for a week or two now ???? NSC please wake up. cocktail anything on ur 485 rfe ?

LUD date question

The LUD on my I-485, EAD and AP changed to 07/19/2004. However, no status change was recorded in the respective case descriptions.

What does this mean? How does LUD change without any 'change' in the description? Please share your interpretations/probable reasons/similar experiences.

Thanks much,
mailarama

Case Details:
-----------
EB3/RIR/NSC/Concurrent filing
RD 05/12/2004
I140
I485,EAD,AP (for self and spouse)
EAD AD - 07/06/2004 (for self and spouse)
AP AD - 07/13/2004 (spouse only/RFE for self)

Hello Everyone!

Anybody knows what month NSC is processing now? It is very confuse to me. The monthly publication from NSC is showing SET/03, but I have seen in others Forums people from June/o4 getting approved. In another hand, my case will be completing 180 days on Agust, 19th. I am loosing opportunities to use AC21 and get out of contract, but I can't.
If you figure out the NSC pattern, please lete me know.

Valcris29,

No one knows whats going on, they approved one concurrent case from october recently a concurrent approval for octfiler and than went to hibernation again :) and they have been approving recent RFE or consular processing cases. If yours is a concurrent case than you are in the dark just like any one of us.

Looks like Murthy is right

Seems like Murthy is right....They actually waiting for 485
to come to the required date.Assuming that they are processing
485 cases around October 2002, I think its going to take around
a year to come to Oct-Nov 2003 cases which is in line with the genaral theory that on a average it takes 2 years to clear 485.
What do you guys think???? :eek:

New Thread/Forum

Guys,

Can you tell me please how to start a new thread / forum. I missed my fingerprinting appoinment because BCIS closed all its offices on 11th Jun 04 to honor President Regan's death.

I called BCIS and they told me that I should receive a new appoinment letter as they kept their offices closed. So far even after more than a month I have not heard anything from BCIS.

Help is appreciated.

Sadashivepethi

SadashivePethi said:
Guys,

Can you tell me please how to start a new thread / forum. I missed my fingerprinting appoinment because BCIS closed all its offices on 11th Jun 04 to honor President Regan's death.

I called BCIS and they told me that I should receive a new appoinment letter as they kept their offices closed. So far even after more than a month I have not heard anything from BCIS.

Help is appreciated.

Sadashivepethi

go here(http://boards.immigration.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=81) and click on the "new thread" button on the top left portion of your screen.