JAN/FEB/MARCH 2004 Concurrent filers discuss here

shishe said:
Hi Vasta,
You are already late for scheduling the appointment. Call immediately to uscis 1800 number and scheduling your biometrics. It is required for efile applicant to call uscis to schedule biometrics.

--shishe

Yes, he is right! I thing you have only 5 days to do it. Call USCIS ASAP and check with them, what you need to do. But, I thing you have to re-file again. Good luck.

I-140 Approved

LC (RIR-EB2/IA) PD: 05/10/03; AD:12/20/03
I-140/I-485/EAD/AP (NSC/EB2 - Concurrent) ND: 02/04/04
LIN-04-084-5XXXX
EAD1/AP1 AD: 03/08/04 & 03/14/04
EAD2 RD/ND:10/22/04; AD:03/11/05
FP1 Done: 05/20/04
FBI Name Check Done: 05/28/2004
I-140 AD: 03/16/05 No LUD
I-485 AD: WAITING (LUD: 05/28/04)

congrats fop,

urs is probably the first february eb2 case we have heard , i am feb too. all the best for 485.

EB3 I140 ND Feb 24,2004 approved

EB3 I140 ND FEB 24, 2004 approved.
I485 filed concurrently.

Thanks,
Vacodagama

Last edited by a moderator:
EAD filing - Confirmation form

Hi Shise/Valcris29

This is what is written in the EAD confirmation form that i E-filed. The part I mentioned is in bold. It does not mention 5 days anywhere !!

Next Steps:
Send supporting documentation to the address below, if required.
• For information on required supporting documentation for this application, see the BCIS Form Instructions
links listed at the following Internet address: http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/index.htm
• DO attach one copy of this Confirmation Receipt as a cover page for the supporting documentation that you
are submitting.
• DO keep the extra copy of the Confirmation Receipt and the copy of the application for your records.
• DO NOT send a copy of your e-filed application with your supporting documentation.
• DO NOT include any applications or fees with your supporting documentation for this e-filed application.
• DO NOT mail photos or copies of identification unless requested to do so by BCIS.

You will receive a notice in the mail confirming your scheduled appointment with the Application Support Center,
as determined and scheduled by the USCIS.
• Do NOT self-schedule your appointment through the USCIS National Customer Service Center!
• The Application Support Center will collect your biometrics from you at the time of your BCIS scheduled
appointment (which you will receive in the mail).[/COLOR]• YOUR APPLICATION CANNOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL YOU HAVE APPEARED FOR YOUR
APPOINTMENT AT THE APPLICATION SUPPORT CENTER.
• Please keep a copy of your e-filed application and this Confirmation Receipt notice for further reference.
Please

EAD EFiling -Self Scheduling

Hi Shise/Valcris29

Inspite of these instructions I mentioned in my last post ..I took your advice and called the 1-800 number. Was able to schedule a appointment for tommorrow (03/19) .

Thanks ...

vatsa said:
Hi Shise/Valcris29

Inspite of these instructions I mentioned in my last post ..I took your advice and called the 1-800 number. Was able to schedule a appointment for tommorrow (03/19) .

Thanks ...

Good luck! your EAD card should be in shortly. My took only 40 days the whole process. Yours should be sooner (few weeks after your appoitment).

vatsa said:
Hi Shise/Valcris29

This is what is written in the EAD confirmation form that i E-filed. The part I mentioned is in bold. It does not mention 5 days anywhere !!

Next Steps:
Send supporting documentation to the address below, if required.
• For information on required supporting documentation for this application, see the BCIS Form Instructions
links listed at the following Internet address: http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/index.htm
• DO attach one copy of this Confirmation Receipt as a cover page for the supporting documentation that you
are submitting.
• DO keep the extra copy of the Confirmation Receipt and the copy of the application for your records.
• DO NOT send a copy of your e-filed application with your supporting documentation.
• DO NOT include any applications or fees with your supporting documentation for this e-filed application.
• DO NOT mail photos or copies of identification unless requested to do so by BCIS.

You will receive a notice in the mail confirming your scheduled appointment with the Application Support Center,
as determined and scheduled by the USCIS.
• Do NOT self-schedule your appointment through the USCIS National Customer Service Center!
• The Application Support Center will collect your biometrics from you at the time of your BCIS scheduled
appointment (which you will receive in the mail).[/COLOR]• YOUR APPLICATION CANNOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL YOU HAVE APPEARED FOR YOUR
APPOINTMENT AT THE APPLICATION SUPPORT CENTER.
• Please keep a copy of your e-filed application and this Confirmation Receipt notice for further reference.
Please

You MUST missed the first page, which requires you to call 1-800 number.

Feb 2004 EB2 I140 approved.

Hi, all,

I just saw the magic email from USCIS that my I140 got approved. No RFE.

See my signature for details.

It seemed that my second EAD/AP triggered it.

Hopefully I can see my I485 approval soon.

fiveice

Category - EB2
PD - Nov 1, 2001, Original Labor
I-140 & I-485 - Concurrent, RD: Feb 4, 2004, ND: Feb 7, 2004
FP - May 28, 2004
1st EAD/AP: Mar 12, 2004/Mar 12, 2004
2nd EAD/AP: Feb 11, 2005/Feb 23, 2005
I-140 AD - Mar 22, 2005
I-485 AD - ?????????

congrats fiveice,

good to see your approval, i can just hope for mine as it is february too.

when did ur ead and ap get approved fiveice ?

Thank God!!! 140 approved EB2, ND 02/20/2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just got the email guys.

My 140 has been approved. I am too relieved right now to right anything more. But most of my details are in my signature.

PD: 07/2003

I wish all the best to everyone who is waiting and guys looks like NSC has started working again.

Have faith and you will be done soon.

Njoy

Unluckiest guys from LIN04098

I ran scanner from all I-140 from the same ND as my LIN04098. Chances are I got everybody. The statistic is the following:
Total I-140 filers:110
Total approved so far:67
Total RFE pending: 16
Total withdrawn: 5
Total Denied: 0
Untouchable:22

Now, guess what! What is the group I belong to? You are right! I am among those 22. It too much sufering. I need use AC21 very badly. I cannot stand on my job.

I-485 approved 1 day after 140

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys

Yesterday night at 9 pm I got two emails for me and wife. Both are 485s have been approved.

It was almost unbelievable to see the emails. I am thrilled and very happy.

So for everyone who is been thinking are they still approving concurrently , the answer is yes, if your case is ready for adjudication, I guess they are.

For those who don't know my details.

I140/485 ND 02/20/2004.
140 AD: 03/28/2005
485 AD: 03/29/2005.

As I said a day back , keep the faith guys, NSC goes slow but comes out with good results.

Thanks to everyones input and comments on this forum, without the forum, one has no clue as to what is going on. You just keep wondering.

A special thanks to Rajiv and Monica, for their helpful comments and details they provide on here.

All the best to everyone

I feel there is more oxygen in the air today and I can breathe easy

Hey guys if any one has passport stamping experience in chicago please do let me know as to what is required and do I have to wait for the official notice to come in the mail to go for passport stamping ?

How to run the scanner

Hi guys
I am not sur how you guys run the scanner. When I ran it, nothing came up and they blocked my IP address. :)

Could somebody please run a scan for me...

Manoj
PD 6/2003
EB2 concurrent
ND Jan 7, 2004
LIN04065513XX

waiting for 140/485

Congratulations.

iknowitall said:
I-485 approved 1 day after 140

Guys

Yesterday night at 9 pm I got two emails for me and wife. Both are 485s have been approved.

It was almost unbelievable to see the emails. I am thrilled and very happy.

So for everyone who is been thinking are they still approving concurrently , the answer is yes, if your case is ready for adjudication, I guess they are.

For those who don't know my details.

I140/485 ND 02/20/2004.
140 AD: 03/28/2005
485 AD: 03/29/2005.

As I said a day back , keep the faith guys, NSC goes slow but comes out with good results.

Thanks to everyones input and comments on this forum, without the forum, one has no clue as to what is going on. You just keep wondering.

A special thanks to Rajiv and Monica, for their helpful comments and details they provide on here.

All the best to everyone

I feel there is more oxygen in the air today and I can breathe easy

Hey guys if any one has passport stamping experience in chicago please do let me know as to what is required and do I have to wait for the official notice to come in the mail to go for passport stamping ?

Sailing in the same boat. I140 ND/RD Feb 20, 2004. AD : Mar 14, 2004.
I485 ND: Feb 24, 2004. AD: Pending. 2nd EAD approved Apr 1, 2005. EB3 India, PD on I140 : June 3, 2003. Seems like retrogression in play.

What is this scanner?

What is this scanner that gives so much info? Is this BCIS in house program or can anyone do it?

Thanks!

Heyyyy.....I got one more magic email today about my I-485 approval just 2 days after my I-140 approval email. Finally a big sigh of relief after almost waiting 4 years. Thanks a lot guys for keep me posted in this forum and good luck for all of you.

Detail:
I140--> RD:05-Mar-2004 AD:08-Apr-2005
I485--> RD:05-Mar-2004 AD:12-Apr-2005
EB2 Catagory PD: 06/15/2001