I-140 approved 06/22/05 after RFE (ability to pay reply 03/31/2005)
I have been a silent reader of these posts since I got my RFE for ability to pay on 02/17/05. The lawyer reply 03/31/2005. I don’t know which documents he provided from the company. He did not provide everything on the list because the company didn’t have them. I know that there was also a letter written but I didn’t see it. The company is small and it does not have very good financials (I think).
RFE said: “One pay stub does not establish you have the financial ability to pay the offered wage. Submit evidence … as of November 11, 2001 … must include your latest annual report, your latest US tax return, or audited financial statements. You may also include additional evidence, such as profit/loss statements, bank account records, and personnel records… NSC/JEH WH337”
I was checking the status 3 or 4 times a day and also reading these posts. Great forum! I learned a lot and it helped me to cope with the stress. Good luck to everybody!
Substitute LC (PD 11/11/2001) EB3 approved Jan 2004
Concurrent I-140/485/EAD 03/26/2004;
I-140 AD 6/22/2005
Bushlegal, please confain yourself to the relavant forum
I inderstand your anxiety to get the replies, but your posting the same query in almost every forum, connected or unconnected, is , in my opinion, does not go well with the users of this excellent service provided by Rajeev Khanna's Law office. It looks like a spam, to flood every thread with the same questions.
I do not mean to offend any one, but my request will be to select the forum that's specific to your immediate issue.
I got Security check on I140 Stage. My employer Called USCIS and ask for my pending I140 they said my I140 is on Security Check they will aprove once after clearing Security Check. Do some one got Security check on I140 Stage. I have been waiting for I140 since 2 years now.
What can be done at this stage other than waiting.
Do some one have better idea.
Folks - I filed my substitution labor based 485 in Feb 2004 which is still stuck!
In the meanwhile I am thinking of changing employer, I have a question....
What may happen if I were to leave my GC sponsoring employer within 6 months after approval ?
Is there anything the employer can do to hurt me or is there any reason why INS would ask for employement verification,etc after approval.