************** Jan. Chennai CP Part II ****************

Unfortunately in Chennai you don\'t

Unlike Mumbai and delhi, Chennai sends out the stamped passports and packets by courier (blue dart), which is delivered only the next day at the earliest (if the address is local). Sorry, but you may want to rethink your plans :-(

oops, what address will they send it to?

I can arrange to stay for couple more days there. Can I stay there and Pick it up in person?

RE: Mine is in chennai and

How about u ? Are you pretty sure that bule dart does not deliver on 26th (saturday). It is a private courier, right ? I presume they work on that day. Did u get it clarified thru some reliable sources ? I am planning to stay in Palmgrove. How about u ? I did hear that it is not a good hotel. But, I will shift if I find a better one after going there. I am leaving on 18th and reaching there on 20th.

Keep in touch.

To the address you give on line 13 in the DS239 form

I think you also specify it on the blue dart form you will get at the consulate. You cannot pick it up in person from the consulate.

I comfirmed this from Blue Dart itself

The earliest Jan 25thers will get the courier is on Jan 28 (monday). Not sure about the hotels. Me staying with my uncle...

I\'m taking off too....

Fellow 25thers, we\'ll meet in Chennai. For everybody else, all the very best. Hope you all have a pleasant and safe trip.

Will check this board whenever possible. A very big thanks to everybody for sharing in this experience. It has been a big help in preparing for this whole drama.

Will Blue Dart Deliver on Saturdays..?

1. My Interview is on the 18th of Jan. Planning to leave Chennai on the 19th afternoon. Since 19th is a Saturday, can I expect Blue Dart to deliver on a Saturday to a local Address in Chennai.

2. On the medical form, do I need to specify address in India ( or does it matter ). If so can we have the same address, for my wife an I , eventhough her passport has her previous address.

Thanks,

Old OF-230 (Part II) (Revised 4-91) was sent by

the consulate, I was told. Is this form available on the web at all ? Appreciate your quick inputs ? If not, can we hand-write it and submit it to consulate ? I am told that this is what consulate is insisting on using it ? But, other inputs I receive in this board is that DS-230 which is the latest should be used etc.,

Which is correct ?

Thanks in advance,

The forms confusion

I cannot understand why would chennai send a 10 yr old form when they have a version just before latest on their web site. I have a filled up form using the version on their web site. I feel we should not fill up such an old form (sent along with PKT 4 by the consulate). I also do not have access to the DS-230 version. My interview is on the 15th. I do not have much time for anything anyway.

Jagee - taking copy of DS-230 Part 1 sent in Packet - 3

My attorney had told me to not sign Part 1 - the reason for this confusion. I have now changed my app. packed to have the signed copy of DS 230 part 1 sent in pkt - 3.

Rajesh - Was going by Srifix\'s order of docs which had the tax stuff on the primary applicant\'s list. I don\'t think a tax transcript is required if all your tax docs are in order.

Question about DS-230 Part 2

Hi all
FOr field 33 in DS-230 Part 2 is anyone asking for INS to notify the Social Security administartion to send us a new SS card?
Would be nice if anyone can tell me what they marked for fields 33a and 33b.
Thanx and All the best

Help! Error on OF 230 Part1

Hi!
I just noticed an error on my OF 230 part 1, that was mailed to the consulate in my Pkt3. One of the dates in line 21 is incorrect, instead of 92 it says 91. I have my interview on Jan 29 at Chennai.
Please advice as to what I should do.

error on Of 230 Part I

I also found lot of errors . I am submitting a new DS 230 Part I for every one in my family.

Thanks

aishsri

jt001

1. Yes. Except 1/26 being R\'Day.
2. Can give address in India. Does not matter what is in PP. Adresses change.

Error

Error while submitting part I, when should we tell the visa guys that we have comitted the mistake and should be just go ahead and submit the corrected version.