************** Jan. Chennai CP Part II ****************

Superman- I might have missed Feb date..

Recieved one line e-mail reply from consulate to my question "Likely interview date" as "Likely to be in March".

Thx cdevaro!

Regarding Tax returns!

I wish to take Tax Transcripts as opposed to actuall tax return papers.

My Question is :
1) If we are submitting Tax transcripts, are we still supposed to submit W2 forms along
   with Tax Transcripts.?
2) If submitting actuall copies of Tax returns, Are we also expected to sumit STATE tax return forms as well. ?

Can someone pls clarify !

Thanks

Format of the Employment letter that I received

from my company.

Appreciate your feedback.
Thanks

-----------

Here is the employment letter that I received from my company addresssed to consulate general of the US.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to confirm that Mr. ABC is currently employed by XYZ company as "job title" with annual salay
of $xx,xxx.xx (> LC and same job title). As so and so(job title), Mr. ABC is responsible for the duties
outlined in the I-140 Immigrant visa petition. We intend to continue his employment on an indefinite
basis upon Mr. ABC gaining his US lawful permanent residence.

We thank you for your kind attention in this matter.

Very truly yours,

(Notarized by the notary)

Flying out!

Guys, I\'m all set to fly out tomorrow. Thanks for all the posts (esp. regarding the PCC nightmare). Will post my experience for future thrill seekers!

What\'s the latest time of the day by which CP process is completed on any given day ?

I have made train reservations (3:45pm) to return to Bangalore from Chennai on the same day of my CP interview.
Is this doable ?
The whole process doesn\'t last longer than 12 noon or 1:00pm at the US Consulate. Right ?
Past Chennai CPers please respond. Thanks.

Yes... Its possible...

Everyone should be done before 1PM. When I had my CP, mine was the last 12:45. (they gave first preference to families with kids, then married people, then came bachelors)

RE: when the doctor gives the Medical report (s)

does he/she give it in a sealed/unsealed report ? I am just curious to know, since different people said different things, like if there is a problem it will be sealed etc., Is it true ? Those who have gone through it, could you let us know the fact ? I guess all doctors would be following a general pattern here.

thx., in advance,

Dr Rajkumar

My friend completed his process last month and he very much recommended Dr Rajkumar. I think the advantage going to Dr Vijyalakshmi is you can do both lab and Dr visit on the same day. He told me that Dr Rajkumar was very good and nice.

Thanks

DD question

Hi,

I saw/heard in these postings but was not sure. Pl. let me know what all you info., you have to write on the back of the demand draft (for visa issuance & application fees). Also, how should be the blue dart draft be addressed and what is its fee ?

Thx., in advance

It really depends since

I was reading another posting where one gentleman was asked to come to the lab for 3 days since X-rays revealed inflammation and he was asked to come 3 days by Dr. V for taking sputum test. So, I am not trying to scare but 2 days is the best case and 4-5 days could be worst case scenario.

Thx

Hari, I am on 31st too...

and I am leaving tomorrow as well.See you there.

All the best to all of you and thanks for all your help.
Will keep you posted....