************** Jan. Chennai CP Part II ****************

On the immihelp site

In the forms section there are multiple copies of the same document (and different links for these, one below the other). The second one worked for me. Err... don\'t go to the CP area. On the main page, go to "Fillable forms" and then dept. of state. The docs are given in a table (you may have to scroll down a lil)

For most cases, these have been sufficient

But no guarantees. The consulate can ask for aditional documentation, if they feel the need for it. But then, that applies to pretty much everything like marriage certificate, etc. I am in the same state and am taking only NAC, affidavit and school cert.

I-134 Question on Item# 7, where one is asked to list differen property details

Does anyone know what the following line in item#7 mean?

" WITH A CASH SURRENDER VALUE OF " ?

Are they asking to about the hard cash on has ?
I didn\'t understand very well I guess. If atll if it means something like this, then its a redandent Q. Since there is also a line which asks for personal propertity too..

Can some one pls help me out with this pls. I\'m about to get my I-134 Notarized today...Thanks for ur time guys...

the cash surrender value is for life insurance

Some life insurance policies have a surrender value (aka LIC policies in India). If you have life insurance, check with them.

Kuldeep, Affidavit of support

Actually, affidavit from mother is good enough. Father\'s is good as an addition. Relative\'s only required if any or both parents are not available or expired. So, Both parents affidavits is good enough.

Blue dart draft QA

Guys, the fees for 2 applicants is 350, but the draft should be drawn in favour of whom is it just "Blue dart" or "Blue dart express" what
is the exact name

Does anyone know the fax number for Chennai IV section ?

Not sure if they have their own fax number. If not fax # for Chennai consulate ?

Thanks

Thanks Superman. Here is a list of docs I am taking tomorrow:

My Stuff:
Passports and AirTickets !
1. Appointment letter mailed to me from consulate
2. DS230 Part1 and 2 - both unsigned
3. Birth Affidavit signed by both parents.
4. Marriage Certificate
5. IRS 9003
6. Last 3 years Tax returns + W2
7. Paystubs - last 3 pay periods
8. Bank Statements - last 3 months
9. Employment verification letter on firm letterhead

At Chennai - take immig.photos, medical reports, DDs

Wife\'s list:
Passport
1. DS230 Part1 and Part2
2. I-134 notarized.(Thanks for the tip Sup)
3. Birth Cert
4. Copy of Marriage cert.
5. Copy of my employment verif. letter

Other docs:

1. All H1 approval notices
2. LC AND I-140 copies.
3. Degree certs/Transcripts/Experience letters.

Please let me know if I am missing anything. Am leaving tomorrow by
KLM.

Thanks and best wishes to all of you
cdevaro

I had the same experience as Meech at Medicals. No sealed medical report. Dr. V said that\'s how it

Chennai weather is ok. Higher 20s. Sea breeze sets in by 2 PM.

I-134 details!

Jan CPers, can you guys pls share as to how you guys have filled up I-134 form pls. Details like what has been included in the item#7 pls... I had some suggestions that one should not include more than ones salary to avoid unnecessary Q\'s.

Jan CPers Pls share your thoughts at the earliest pls....

cdevaro, Were u not supposed to take a photocopy of your DS230part1 that was sent along with your pk

Atleast thats what I was adviced by others...

Correct me guys if I\'m wrong.