Indiana SWA tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
onlyhope said:
I found out the reason why my 45 letter not generated. With the screeshot I got, even I have a case number with 'D' (D-05171-*****), my information is still not complete. Most of the fields are filled, but several fields related to Occupation are blank (occupation code, rate,etc). I guess this can explain why some case with 'D' case number. 'D' does not mean the data enter is complete.
I just don't know somehow those information is not in my case file when it got transfer to Dallas, or the data enter work is just not finished yet.

onlyhope,

What is your Case Status and Case Source say in your screenshot ?

I have kind of the same screenshot starting with 'D-' and most of the fields are missing and I do not have 45 days letter either. My impression was that for D- cases they generate 45 day letters and fill missing fields when they have response for 45 day letter.

Senator's reply

I have also received case number from Senator Bayh's office. I am going to send him a reply thanking him. BUt I have not received 45 day-letter yet (employer). I am going to ask him that why Dallas is not sending the letter , what is holding it up? I will not leave him till my LC gets approved. All are requested to do the same.

May be an unrelated question, If I start Canadian/Australian Green card/resident permit process and that process gets approved before my LC gets approved here (or before 485 gets approved here), will my LC/485 process here have any adverse effect here in US , just because I have Canadian/Australian GC simultaneously ? Any one has done this ? Please reply Thanks

Mine also says 'Data Review', 'D' might just for anything get into 'Data Review' queue. Can we ask our attorney to contact BEC and provide the missing information, so they can complete the data entry for us. As they are entering other cases, who will think about to chekc the cases with 'D' number that still have several fields empty.
sleepless_in_IN said:
onlyhope,
What does it say in the Case Status field?

I also have a case number starting with "D" and Case Status says "Data Review" but many other fields blank and of course NO 45DL.

The Case Status says 'Data Review'. I hope what you said is correct. But I have several collegues received their 45 letter 2 weeks ago, and their data entered around the time when my case got entered (mid June). This is why it makes me ansious about the missing fields.

sfmars said:
onlyhope,

What is your Case Status and Case Source say in your screenshot ?

I have kind of the same screenshot starting with 'D-' and most of the fields are missing and I do not have 45 days letter either. My impression was that for D- cases they generate 45 day letters and fill missing fields when they have response for 45 day letter.

DOL Website's Excel spread sheet for receipt dates at DBEC for date ranges from Indiana State.

Backlogged Application Receipt Dates from the DOL website, just confirmation of older information, but glad to note that atleast the application boxes shipped from Indiana reached Dallas BEC on time....no excuses like saying that the boxes arrived late.....

Scroll below after opening the link below for a link to download the Excel spreadsheet.

http://www.workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

sleepless_in_IN said:
sfmars,
Can't be right I have D # entered 2 months ago and no 45 day letter. If they had generated a 45 day letter I would have gotten it in 2 months don't you think?

Onlyhope,
I too fear that this D number with incomplete case is a disaster situation.
If you can get the full case number for one of your co-workers and use it as an example while writing to Senator Byah to show EVIDENCE of entering/sending 45DL/and processing OUT of order that would be good. Although if you can't you can always just site the facts as known to you.

I am not sure the Lawyers can do much. I don't think it's that they don't have the info. but rather that they have not entered it (for wheatever reason). What I don't get is: why does the status say "DATA REVIEW" ?? According to Icarus that means 45 day letter has been sent and is waiting response - which would mean our cases would be closed soon.

What is also confusing is that in my screen shot there is no date for "correction letter generated" which according to many is the same as the date as 45 DL is generated. So if they know that the 45 DL has not been generated then maybe we are still ok. Regardless this whole out of order processing is just plain unfair.

BTW is there anyone else at your workplace that also did not get 45DL??

There is a guy Detroit_2003 his case is D-05075-52XXX (was entered some time in March in the database) and he got 45 day letter only on July 20th, the letter was generated on July 1st. You are right in one thing they simply did not generate letters for us. They do not issue letters as they did before. I think we should expect letters after September when they finish the process of enering all cases at least partially.

Logical

I got my case number today: T-05172-72XXX. By your calculation, my case might be entered on 06/22/2005. My PD is 02/07/2005. Sounds logically.

Sorry, PD 02/07/2002

Scare you. :) A typo. My PD should be 02/07/2002.
WorryIndy said:
I got my case number today: T-05172-72XXX. By your calculation, my case might be entered on 06/22/2005. My PD is 02/07/2005. Sounds logically.

WorryIndy said:
Scare you. :) A typo. My PD should be 02/07/2002.

How did you get your case #.
Did you email DBEC for a 7th year extension screen shot and then get a reply back from them, or did they send you a letter ?

Received case #

All,
My filing date is July-2001 and received case number starting with 'D' and status is DATA REVIEW.Any hope for me based off this information?

psjv said:
XXX = 133.
What does it represent?

Thanks
this means that your case was entered into their system on the 133rd day of the year 2005. Initially it was thought that this number would have any relevance, but it appears that it will stay as the internal tracking number and processing would be driven by the PD (FIFO/LIFO/AINO ie ALL in but none out). No one knows for sure what criteria they are using to prioritize cases but it is certainly not this internal number.

Hello Sleepless

My PD is April 1, 2002, got a case number from H1B7th yr email saying: D-05171-72XXX, no 45 days letter yet... :p

Do you have any blank fields in your screenshot, what are they? My case number also start with D-05171, PD is one date later than yours. Have some blank fields there (have title, but all other occupancy fields are blank, rate, wage, etc, plus the nationality field)
No 45 letter.

Indianacarmel said:
My PD is April 1, 2002, got a case number from H1B7th yr email saying: D-05171-72XXX, no 45 days letter yet... :p

onlyhope said:
Do you have any blank fields in your screenshot, what are they? My case number also start with D-05171, PD is one date later than yours. Have some blank fields there (have title, but all other occupancy fields are blank, rate, wage, etc, plus the nationality field)
No 45 letter.

same as you, blank field in Prevailing wage, rate of pay, Occupation code, etc.... no news yet....

I don't think they stopped in July. 9 co-workers of mine got their 45 letter in early -mid July period, and their cases numbers started D-05168 to D-05171 (same as mine, also have blank fields as mine), and close PD dates with mine.(Apr 2002)

Does not make sense, but like you said, nothing we can do but wait.

sleepless_in_IN said:
Yeah I got your point. Not much we can do however....

onlyhope, Indianacarmel, psjv, sfmars and those of you that have case numbers starting with "D" and also have screen shots - PLEASE check if these fields:

Correction Letter Generated:
Correction Letter Printed:
Correction Options Returned:

are blank or not and let us know.

If they have dates you should get a 45DL (I guess). If they are blank then I am guessing they have yet to generate/send us the 45DL.

I am guessing that we did not get any 45DL beucase they just stopped issuing them so they can enter cases only to meet thier sep05 deadline and those that got the 45DL just got lucky, that thier 45DL was generated and printed before they made the decision to stop issuing them. This guess is based on the observation that there were almost no reports of 45DL recieved in July by anyone (regional cases or not).

Hello Sleepless,
Correction Letter Generated: BLANK
Correction Letter Printed: BLANK

Thanks
psjv.

Temp case # received

The good senator was able to get my temporary case # T-05174-8XXXX (June 23rd?). It is in abbreviated status.

Hi, sleepless_in_IN
Does your friend has a Region case or a state case?
Too bad I still have not receive mine. Even my data was entered as almost the same level of complete and exactly same day as my co-workers.
sleepless_in_IN said:
Hi Onlyhope...A friend of mine who got the 45DL early June got approved in 10 days and got his hardcopy of approval early Aug. So your co-workers in Indiana who got the 45DL in July should be getting thier labor early next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.