Immigrant Song - kashmir WAC-02-124 (I-485) approved on 5/7/2004

Last Updated Date of Online Profile

The last updated date of my online profile has been changed to 5/10/2004.
The CSC might have sent approval notices to my attorney.

My Congratulations too!

Kashmir You are one person who has made enormous contribution to this Forum. Please accept my best wishes too

reedo
wac021055xxxx

Congratulations Kashmir

Congratulations on your approval Kashmir. It is well deserved. Your contributions to this community is so valuable. Hope this is not the end of Kashmir in this community. But you definitely deserve a break. It is very difficult to let you go...

Congratulations again.....

-wac02dec01

Congrats Kashmir.

You provided lots of information about immigration and we are very grateful to you.

Congratulations !!!

Very happy to see your approval :)
Good that I logged in today after a long gap.

Congratulations on your approval !!!

Congratulations and a well-deserved one too !!!

I strongly believe that it is because of what you and a few others on this net started off with "the campaigns" - we are seeing this flood of approvals these days. That's why there is no "approval" of late without "thanks to kashmir" ;)

I trust you will continue the fight till the end - Citizenship by 2008 !!!

May the world have more souls such as you :)

:cool:

~nvi

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!

Never thought you are not a GC holder!
Great Knowledge, great work and dedication!

Really apprecaite your efforts and hope your knowledge and expertise will be availbale to others on this forum...

mygc9904
RD;01/30/02
FP104/02
FP2: 04/04

Congratulations

Congratulations Kashmir.
Thanks for all your help to the Immigration community.

Congradulations Kashmir.

Your information and analysis have been of great help. I value your contribution and multiple initiatives.

Kashmir,
saw your approval just now.
Congratulations. I'm extremely happy you got your approval. God bless you and thank you deeply for all your efforts.
I've alreday said it but need to say it again: I believe the flood of approvals we've seen in the last month are largely due to this forum's campaigns, initated by you. One can say you really worked your way to the green card :)
Have a great life in liberty.
Bic

P.S. Hope you'll do another Bay Area meeting so I can join this time.

Received a Letter from Anna Eshoo's Office

Recent Hassle on my I-485
RFE
I have not received RFE.
However, I have voluntarily sent EVL, tax documents (W2 and 1040), and paystubs to the CSC 3 times.
In mid March, I made my attorney send the first set to the CSC.
In early April, I sent the second set to Don Neufeld by myself.
Then, I contacted Anna Eshoo's office and I found my documents had not been put together with my I-485 file.
In mid April, I made her staff fax them to the CSC Congressional Relations.

Anyway, the CSC had changed its stupid policy about RFE in late April.
I received a letter from Anna Eshoo's office today (5/11/2004),
May 7, 2004

Mr. (my name)
(my address)

Dear Mr. (my last name),

The California Service Center notified me that the unsolicited information we submitted on your behalf has been inter-filed. A decision will be rendered after review and you will be notified directly.

I hope you find this information helpful to you.

Sincerely,
(Patty Kim's signature)
Patty Kim, Caseworker
Congresswoman Anna G. Eshoo
At 7am on 5/8/2004, the online case status of mine changed to:
Receipt Number: WAC02124*****
Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status
Current Status:
This case has been approved. On May 7, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.
Voice Message from Anna Eshoo's Staff
Today (5/10/2004), I found a voice message having been recorded from the immigration case worker at Anna Eshoo's Palo Alto office around noon on 5/9/2004.
I don't know how she had known my I-485 approval.
I faxed her my letter this evening.

congratulations !

congratulations ! well deserved approval, thanks for all your effort for the cause.

Congratulations

Kashmir, in the one out of 100 days that I visit this board any longer, I am glad to see that one day was when I got to see your approval of all people.

A hearty congratulations from Silly Man.

Approval Notice (I-797C) Received 5/12/2004

I received the approval notices directly from the CSC today (5/12/2004).
Courtesy Copy: Original sent to: XXX

This courtesy notice is to advise you of action taken on this case. The official notice has been mailed to the attorney of representative indicated above. Any relevant documentation included in the notice was also mailed as part of the official notice.

Your application for permanent resident status has been approved. Please take this notice, your Arrival/Departure Record, Form I-94, your passport, and two ADIT style color photos meeting the specifications listed below, to the local INS office listed below to have your fingerprint and signature taken on Form I-89, and otherwise complete processing for your Alien Registration Card. The address of your local INS office is:

U.S. Department of Justice, INS, 1887 Monterey Road, San Jose, CA 95112

Monday: 07:30am - 11:00am
Tuesday: 07:30am - 11:00am
Wednesday: 07:30am - 11:00am
Thursday: 07:30am - 11:00am

Please direct your questions to the office listed here. You may appear at the above office on the days and times specified.

PHOTO SPECIFICATIONS: The 2 ADIT-style color photographs should be taken within the 30 days before you go to the local INS office for processing. The photographs must:

Lightly print your name and A# from this notice, on the back of each photo with a pencil.

This courtesy copy may not be used in lieu of official notification to demonstrate the filing or processing action taken on this case.

THIS FORM IS NOT A VISA NOR MAY IT BE USED IN PLACE OF A VISA.

Thanks for posting the approval notice Kashmir, I feel like an Indian sportsman being shown an olympic gold medal... :) :)