Immigrant Song - kashmir WAC-02-124 (I-485) approved on 5/7/2004

Congratulations and Celebrations for Kashmir

Dear Kashmirsaab,

My Hearty Congratulation on your Approval Mr Kashmir.

I salute you standing for all the things you have done for us.

Hoping for a quick approval for all of us

Cheers
Golu
WAC030925****

Kashmir,
Congratulations on your approval. I wish everyone here learnt the fighting spirit from you.

Many Congrats :). Its really good and encouraging to see your approval.

Can we start Project Kashmir back again :D :D :D :D after all i am worried about my approval now...

Finally

Finally......

Enjoy life. For several days after my approval I would wake up in disbelieve.....thinking, "It's finally over --- I am a PR !!!!"

Finally the days has come for you. Congratulations.

Good luck to all of you who are still waiting.

Kashmir,

Congratulations on your approval. Your contribution to this forum is really great and I wish you best of luck in your future endeavours.

Thank you for your aggressive contribution to this forum which has brought us a ray of light during our fight against backlog reduction.

Thanks,
-Honeybee
:)

Congratulations Kashmir !!!!!

:) :) :)

Congratulations Kashmir ! Thanks for all your contributions to this forum. Good luck on your life !

:) :) :)

Congratulations

Congratulations Kashmir. you deserved it. Enjoy your freedom.

Hey now we can really be a U.S citizen by 2008 :)

Congratulations

Congrats Kashmir... We all appreciate your sincere efforts/contributions for the immigration community. Best of luck with your future endeavors.

Thanks,
some_guy03

Congratulations!

Congratulations Mr. Kashmir!! You deserve the GC if anyone does. We are all happy for you. Good luck!

Thank you

Hi Kashmir,
Really great to see your approval. You deserve it. Thanks for providing great service to this community. If time permits please continue your service. But, first, take some time and have fun with your family.

- GreenDream

Sorry, ghost-rider, I beat you to that position.

Congratulations, Kashmir. I know a thousand people ahead of me have said this, but if anybody deserved a GC, it was you.

Warm regards and enjoy the day.

extra_dry_gin