Illinois SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tracking number

Hello People,

I got my IL receipt number from my attorney yesterday. It is like V-ILXXXXX. Can I track the status using this ? My case was filed on Jan 14' 2004. How will I get the Fed tracking number ? Will I be directly receiving it or the attorney ? Or can I track and get the Fed number using the state receipt number ?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Ramya.

Hello Ramya

ramyamj said:
Hello People,

I got my IL receipt number from my attorney yesterday. It is like V-ILXXXXX. Can I track the status using this ? My case was filed on Jan 14' 2004. How will I get the Fed tracking number ? Will I be directly receiving it or the attorney ? Or can I track and get the Fed number using the state receipt number ?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Ramya.

Hello Ramya/ any IL Gurus,
Can you tell me how long it takes to receive the number from SESA, do we get a number always or its random? I'm confused as my attorney says sometimes they donot send a number. Is it related to category?

Thanks
Pal.

Hi Pal8,

My attorney was saying we might get a receipt. Also said even without getting receipts some cases got approved. In my case it took around 4 months to get a receipt.

-Ramya.

Labor applied on Jan 26th 2004 in Chicago,IL

Below is my case.
H1B exipiring on Nov16th 2004
Labor applied on Jan 26th 2004 in Chicago,IL
My company adivised me to go to india for 3 months
so that they can extend my six year period on H1B up to Feb 2005, and
then extend h1b in to seventh year.

If I leave USA in July, stay in india during Aug,Sep, & OCt,
can I return to USA two weeks before my H1B expiry?

Other alternative, I have is to a labor resubstituition.This LC
is from onother small and young company in Atlanta which has less than 10 employees, many of them are still waiting for their GC's.

I am facing a dilemma, which one is better?
Please give your opinions and suggestions.
Thanks in advance

SESA Update!!

I called the State Labor office; they are currently processing between last week of Oct 2004 to 21st of Nov 2004. They are moving forward slowly because of lack of work force. After talking to the staff, i understand that they are tired of attending calls and answering to qurries and it is taking lot of their time. I feel one of us from our fourm should call on every 15 days and update the information in the forum. I fully understand everyone concern and anxiety, we should also be considerate and limit the number of calls. Hope you folks will agree with me.. :confused:
Thanks for your co-operation ;)
Mohan

Last edited by a moderator:
Thankyou for info guys

ramyamj said:
Hi Pal8,

My attorney was saying we might get a receipt. Also said even without getting receipts some cases got approved. In my case it took around 4 months to get a receipt.

-Ramya.

Thankyou for updating the info in forum Mohan and ramya. I have not recieved my number from SESA its more than six months. Lets hope they start moving fast. Lets not disturb them by calling SESA, instead if any of you guys get any info on approvals from ur coll./ company, kindly post it in the forum.

Pal.

IL-SESA Processing Update

My case was forwarded to DOL on May 14th. IL-SESA receipt date was Nov 9th, 2003.

clx-dude

SESA Update!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I called the State Labor office; they are currently processing between last week of Oct 2004 to 21st of Nov 2004. They are moving forward slowly because of lack of work force. After talking to the staff, i understand that they are tired of attending calls and answering to qurries and it is taking lot of their time. I feel one of us from our fourm should call on every 15 days and update the information in the forum. I fully understand everyone concern and anxiety, we should also be considerate and limit the number of calls. Hope you folks will agree with me..
Thanks for your co-operation
Mohan

My lobor application forwarded to Chicago electronically

Hi Friends....

My Labor application moved to chicago from IL SESA yesterday...

I have a very good discussion with one of the Labor officer @ IL SESA about the delays in IL SESA & Chicago DOL.

They had lot of applications(almost 5 times) of what they used to have before...

I have asked about chance of processing faster?

they are trying their level best to process.....

I have asked about PERM & how is it going to impcat the processing times and the expected date to start...

They are expecting it by the end of Oct'03.....

Any way thaks for the daily updates from all of friends and i haope i will see you soon in Chicago DOL...

Application recevd date @ IL SESA: 13th Nov'03.
Application moved to Chicago DOL : 14th Jun'4.

LSR5..... :)

Congrats LSR5!!!

LSR5 said:
Hi Friends....

My Labor application moved to chicago from IL SESA yesterday...

I have a very good discussion with one of the Labor officer @ IL SESA about the delays in IL SESA & Chicago DOL.

They had lot of applications(almost 5 times) of what they used to have before...

I have asked about chance of processing faster?

they are trying their level best to process.....

I have asked about PERM & how is it going to impcat the processing times and the expected date to start...

They are expecting it by the end of Oct'03.....

Any way thaks for the daily updates from all of friends and i haope i will see you soon in Chicago DOL...

Application recevd date @ IL SESA: 13th Nov'03.
Application moved to Chicago DOL : 14th Jun'4.

LSR5..... :)
Congrats LSR5. All the best for future steps. Well u seems to have checked even with DOL. How long do u think it will take for the approval?.
Pal

Thank you very much...

As of now they(Chicago DOL) are processing Jan 1st week of this year. So, i think it will take almost 5 to 6 months...

LSR5

Any updates?

My lawyer says that SESA has moved to December 2003. Is there anyone in November 2003 who has not been forwarded to DOL?

Any Updates?

Hi Mydream,

Mine was filed on October 21st - RIR. My lawer did not get any news from IL state. He is saying that they are not getting any letters from IL state these days. Don't know whats happening.

:confused:

Ravi

But do you know if your case has been transferred to DOL yet? If you do know, how did you get that information?

mydream said:
But do you know if your case has been transferred to DOL yet? If you do know, how did you get that information?

How do I know if my case is forwarded to DOL or not? The site is showing that they are processing Nov cases. But my lawyer did not get any letter from state dept. Are they still working on Oct cases?

RAvi

My application forwarded to Chicago DOL from IL SESA on last Monday(06/14/04) and they said that the will move the application electronically...i don't know whether my attorney got any message or not?

Application received date @ IL SESA: 13th Nov'03.
Application forwarded to Chicago DOL : 14th Jun'4.

LSR5...

Status
Not open for further replies.