IL Finally Received

Vorpal

Registered Users (C)
I had a 7:15 InfoPass appointment this morning at 26 Federal Plaza. I checked in and, as usual, was instructed to go to the Natz unit on the 7th Floor. I just finished filling out the pink data sheet when my number was called. I went up to the window and handed it to the IO, along with the InfoPass notice. She immediately knew that I was there to check whether or not my interview was scheduled. She entered some info into her computer, read something on the monitor and nodded her head. She then put an "X" across the pink sheet and put it into her paper tray. Right there and then, I knew that something decisive happened with my case. The IO then walked over to a printer and came back with an IL. I'm scheduled for August 14 (11:25 AM) in Garden City. I can't believe that this process is finally coming to an end!:D

nyc_naturalizer, thrix and hotguynyc, I strongly suggest calling the NCSC and talking to an IO today. You guys just might be in this batch as well. Also, the IL printout that the IO gave me has today's date in the "Notice Date" box. I'm not sure if that means that the interview was actually scheduled this morning or if the date automatically changes to the day a copy of the IL is printed. Also, my case status still appears online.

I guess this buries my WOM plans!

Congrats Vorpal..it's nice to finally see a light at end of tunnel isn't it?

It's a great feeling, indeed! Barring descheduling/rescheduling, all I can think about is that my USCIS experience is in its final stages.

Congratulation Vorpal!!

Finally... what a big relief... :D:D:D ....time to party tonight, heck this whole weekend :D:D:D

Congratulation Vorpal!!

Finally... what a big relief... :D:D:D ....time to party tonight, heck this whole weekend :D:D:D

Thank ya!

Definitely time to celebrate tonight! With my birthday coming up next week, this is a hell of a present.:)

Ah,
I am late again. Congrats Vorpal. When are you getting married then. Interview means we have another party coming. Put my drink in the frig please.

Your Bday is close. So many parties now. My school is over till fall too and no Oath yet.

Peace.

Ah,
I am late again. Congrats Vorpal. When are you getting married then. Interview means we have another party coming. Put my drink in the frig please.

You Bday is close. So many parties now. My school is over till fall too and no Oat yet.

Peace.

Thanks man! My wedding is Sept. 13, so I have a month between the wedding and the interview. From what I've seen, NYC has been reasonably fast with oaths, so I hope that I can get married as a citizen.

I had a 7:15 InfoPass appointment this morning at 26 Federal Plaza. I checked in and, as usual, was instructed to go to the Natz unit on the 7th Floor. I just finished filling out the pink data sheet when my number was called. I went up to the window and handed it to the IO, along with the InfoPass notice. She immediately knew that I was there to check whether or not my interview was scheduled. She entered some info into her computer, read something on the monitor and nodded her head. She then put an "X" across the pink sheet and put it into her paper tray. Right there and then, I knew that something decisive happened with my case. The IO then walked over to a printer and came back with an IL. I'm scheduled for August 14 (11:25 AM) in Garden City. I can't believe that this process is finally coming to an end!:D

nyc_naturalizer, thrix and hotguynyc, I strongly suggest calling the NCSC and talking to an IO today. You guys just might be in this batch as well. Also, the IL printout that the IO gave me has today's date in the "Notice Date" box. I'm not sure if that means that the interview was actually scheduled this morning or if the date automatically changes to the day a copy of the IL is printed. Also, my case status still appears online.

I am getting feeling of INFOPASS making diff when I saw people getting IL dates there.
Bob, U also got ur date thru INFOPASS..isn't it?
Vorpal, did they send out ur IL?...thanx..

Thanks man! My wedding is Sept. 13, so I have a month between the wedding and the interview. From what I've seen, NYC has been reasonably fast with oaths, so I hope that I can get married as a citizen.

Why are so ignoring my speech, what if you talk about invitation and all that part.

I am getting feeling of INFOPASS making diff when I saw people getting IL dates there.
Vorpal, did they send out ur IL?...thanx..

I don't think InfoPass has anything to do with it. I just got lucky to schedule an InfoPass after my interview was already scheduled. I'm not sure if my IL was sent out, but the IO printed it out for me.

Thanks to everyone for the congrats!

Nimche, of course you're invited! Hop on a plane and come on over!

Finally, I'm happy for you. they may have been reading your WOM preparations :D. Good luck at the interview...

In my case it happened to be coincidence that I found out about IL through Infopass. If was also able to confirm the IL date when I talked to IO over the phone later during the day.
Vorpal will get the same conformation if he decides talks to an IO today by calling USCIS.

Finally, I'm happy for you. they may have been reading your WOM preparations :D. Good luck at the interview...

Thanks, frannod!

They may have gotten the idea that I'm planning something after all these politicians contacted them on my behalf, but I highly doubt it. I think that I was just lucky to have my name come up in the "queue". By the way, anything I should know about Garden City? I just googled the address, and I see that it's right next to Roosevelt Field. I guess my fiancee will be able to keep herself busy while I wait!:D