I140 Transfer from CSC to TSC

Approved.

Guys,

Just now I got another email saying "Case has been approved".

RD: 10/17/2005
ND: 10/24/2005
CSC->TSC: 03/21/2006 -- got email for transfer.
LUD: 10/14/2006 at 7:00 am PST -- Got Case received Email
AD: 10/14/2006 -- Got approved email at 1:00 pm.

Good luck guys...

congrats

Telugu Veerudu said:
Guys,

Just now I got another email saying "Case has been approved".

RD: 10/17/2005
ND: 10/24/2005
CSC->TSC: 03/21/2006 -- got email for transfer.
LUD: 10/14/2006 at 7:00 am PST -- Got Case received Email
AD: 10/14/2006 -- Got approved email at 1:00 pm.

Good luck guys...
what is your category EB2 or 3.

!!!tsc!!!!!

Now, I'm beginning to feel *really* frustrated. TSC seems to be processing applications at random. I think CSC, though slow was better organized in terms of going in order of applications. TSC, it appears just seems to be picking up cases at random and adjudicating them :(

Or, is it that concurrently filed EB2 cases aren't being looked into at all?
Is there anyone with a concurrently filed EB2 case that got transferred to TSC and got his 140 approval?

Trying to smile through all the immigration woes...

Its really frustrating, this is what my lawyer has to say!

dabuk said:
Now, I'm beginning to feel *really* frustrated. TSC seems to be processing applications at random. I think CSC, though slow was better organized in terms of going in order of applications. TSC, it appears just seems to be picking up cases at random and adjudicating them :(

Or, is it that concurrently filed EB2 cases aren't being looked into at all?
Is there anyone with a concurrently filed EB2 case that got transferred to TSC and got his 140 approval?

Trying to smile through all the immigration woes...

I don't think they are looking at cases that have 140 pending and 485 PD current at all.. If there's anyone that has got an approval in such a case, please post it. I checked with my lawyer and this is what they have to say..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
For now, please do no rely on the processing dates that the Texas Service Center has provided. Many cases were transferred to Texas and unfortunatley, we are not sure whether or not these cases were kept in any type of order. It was taking anywhere from 6-8 months for I-140's to be processed prior to them being transferred to Texas, but since this new process has been implemented these dates could change.

maith said:
I don't think they are looking at cases that have 140 pending and 485 PD current at all.. If there's anyone that has got an approval in such a case, please post it. I checked with my lawyer and this is what they have to say..

For now, please do no rely on the processing dates that the Texas Service Center has provided. Many cases were transferred to Texas and unfortunatley, we are not sure whether or not these cases were kept in any type of order. It was taking anywhere from 6-8 months for I-140's to be processed prior to them being transferred to Texas, but since this new process has been implemented these dates could change.

It does seem like that, doesn't it?
Wonder when they will adjudicate our case, if at all...given that PERM is taking 1~3 weeks, they will always have a bunch of I-140s to adjudicate. Since 485 isn't current for anyone, they can keep doing this forever...neat isn't it...everyone gets their 140 approved, people with concurrently filed cases wait forever, and people who don't have their PD current stay right where they are...

Glory be to whoever thought of this nice little scheme :)

Does it mean...

Whoever concurrently filed 140 and have been waiting for more than 7 months, WILL have to wait forever... until they show some mercy on us or until they have time to look at our case? This logic doesn't seem quite right!!

dabuk said:
It does seem like that, doesn't it?
Wonder when they will adjudicate our case, if at all...given that PERM is taking 1~3 weeks, they will always have a bunch of I-140s to adjudicate. Since 485 isn't current for anyone, they can keep doing this forever...neat isn't it...everyone gets their 140 approved, people with concurrently filed cases wait forever, and people who don't have their PD current stay right where they are...

Glory be to whoever thought of this nice little scheme :)

Last edited by a moderator:
perm_faq said:
Does it mean...

Whoever concurrently filed 140 and have been waiting for more than 7 months, WILL have to wait forever... until they show some mercy on us or until they have time to look at our case? This logic doesn't seem quite right!!

It does seem that way, doesn't it, going by the way TSC is doing approvals? I'm yet to see a concurrently filed case transferred from CSC getting approved, while all the 140s that were not part of a "concurrent" package are seeing fast movement...

there was one approval

dabuk said:
It does seem that way, doesn't it, going by the way TSC is doing approvals? I'm yet to see a concurrently filed case transferred from CSC getting approved, while all the 140s that were not part of a "concurrent" package are seeing fast movement...
dsuganthi filed consurrently and got transfered to TSC.13th or 14th his/her 140 got certified.

PD current

srignram said:
dsuganthi filed consurrently and got transfered to TSC.13th or 14th his/her 140 got certified.

I think dsugandhi mentioned that his PD was not current, can you please confirm dsugandhi? Thx

Looks like dsuganthi did not file 485. I think TSC is working on non-concurrent
cases only.

his/her details:
=============

CA-EB2-India
LC Substitute PD 03-2003
I-485 Waiting for my PD to be current
I-140 RD:11/02/2005 ND:11/03/2005 AD:04/13/2006
LUD's
11/08/05 - Case received by CSC
03/22/06 - Case transfered to TSC
03/23/06 - LUD but No message change
04/13/06 - TSC received & after 6 hours message changed to approved

maith said:
I think dsugandhi mentioned that his PD was not current, can you please confirm dsugandhi? Thx

Yes you are correct

perm_faq said:
Looks like dsuganthi did not file 485. I think TSC is working on non-concurrent
cases only.

his/her details:
=============

CA-EB2-India
LC Substitute PD 03-2003
I-485 Waiting for my PD to be current
I-140 RD:11/02/2005 ND:11/03/2005 AD:04/13/2006
LUD's
11/08/05 - Case received by CSC
03/22/06 - Case transfered to TSC
03/23/06 - LUD but No message change
04/13/06 - TSC received & after 6 hours message changed to approved

Service centers are doing this in a cyclic manner.Also it is an intelligent ploy to delay the processing.they can keep 140 pending as long as they wish.Now only God can save us from this mess.Honestly it is not a good sign.

maith said:

My PD was not current when I filled I-140. It is still not current. I am just away of 2 months and 13 days for my PD to be current. I hope it helps...

Thanks

dsugandhi said:
My PD was not current when I filled I-140. It is still not current. I am just away of 2 months and 13 days for my PD to be current. I hope it helps...

Thanks for letting us know. Good luc with ur AOS.

What a day!

My I-140 finally got approved after 4 months of wait. What a day. While this is a great news, I am not sure when I'll be able to file my I-485. One step at a time I guess.

I-140 - EB3 - RD 12/14/2005 AD 4/17/2006

I-140 approved

speedo said:
I should be right behind your with I-140 ND 12/23/2005.

Didn't think it could be so quick. This morning first email I recieved was at 4am saying it usually takes 400 days for this type of cases. 5 hours later I got another one saying your case has been approved.

LC: EB-2 Perm PD - 09/08/2005 Approved - 11/15/2005
140 : filed 12/29/2005; Transferred to TSC 03/24/2006;Approval : 04/17/2006

What's next? 3 year H1 extension, right? Does any one know how long EB2 could take to become current for I-485?

KAG

kab_ayega_gc said:
Didn't think it could be so quick. This morning first email I recieved was at 4am saying it usually takes 400 days for this type of cases. 5 hours later I got another one saying your case has been approved.

What's next? 3 year H1 extension, right? Does any one know how long EB2 could take to become current for I-485?

KAG

What was the text of the first email? Can you paste the exact text. You could mask sensitive information. Also, what was the previous status? Something like 'your petition has been transferred to Texas...'

Does anyone know If I have any other benefits of an approved I-140 apart from 3 year H1 extenstion?

Anyone has any idea regarding when the dates will be current for India EB2?

Aroun... here is the information for you

new current status

This case has been approved. On April 17, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed ..............."

prior current status

"On March 29, 2006, your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received here for processing. It is taking between 400 and 450 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."