I140 Transfer from CSC to TSC

Wording of I-140 Approval Notice is confusing

Gurus:

1. My colleague's 140 was approved 04/17/06 (RD Feb.06, EB3). However, we are concerned about the text on the approval notice, and want advice from other who have received approval:

"The above petition has been approved. We have sent it to the Department of State National Visa Center (NVC), 32 Rochester Avenue, Portsmouth, NH 03801-2909. NVC processes all approved immigrant visa petitions that need consular action. It also determines which consular post is the appropriate consulate to complete visa processing. The NVC will then forward the approved petition to that consulate."

Question from those who have received the printed approval notice: Nowhere in this approval notice does it talk about AOS or 485. Is this something the attorney needs to get corrected? Or does it often happen this way but would not be a problem for AOS? (The applicant wants AOS).

Any advice and insight would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. My own case is WAC-06-044 ... EB3, transfer to TSC 03/21/06 ... still waiting!

Thanks Shiyang for your response. One more quick question...

Sometimes back you had posted........."copy of recommendation letters
SInce I prepare for application under both EA and NIW, I need to 2 copy of letters. But some of my referee only sent me one signed copy. Do you think I can make a copy of this letter and submit with the petition. Thanks
"

Can you please tell what did you finally do...about getting copy of the recommendation letters for your NIw and Eb1 petition? I want to know did you submit any photocopy of letters for your Eb1-EA petition?

Thanks again.

shiyang100 said:
No, I didn't see any LUD. Just straight approval email.

NIW-Nov 04 said:
Thanks Shiyang for your response. One more quick question...

Sometimes back you had posted........."copy of recommendation letters
SInce I prepare for application under both EA and NIW, I need to 2 copy of letters. But some of my referee only sent me one signed copy. Do you think I can make a copy of this letter and submit with the petition. Thanks
"

Can you please tell what did you finally do...about getting copy of the recommendation letters for your NIw and Eb1 petition? I want to know did you submit any photocopy of letters for your Eb1-EA petition?

Thanks again.
I requested another copy from referees.

I-140 Approved after transfer. (EB1-EA)

I got approval email today. My I-140 was filed around November 2005. This one was not filed with an I-485.

Congratulations !! Can you please share you credentials..? When was you case transferred? When and where did you file your petition? Did you see any LUDs before approval? What time did you receive your approvals?

Thanks and good luck.

dilll said:
I got approval email today. My I-140 was filed around November 2005. This one was not filed with an I-485.

NIW-Nov 04 said:
Congratulations !! Can you please share you credentials..? When was you case transferred? When and where did you file your petition? Did you see any LUDs before approval? What time did you receive your approvals?

Thanks and good luck.

Hi NIW-Nov-04,

Thanks.

My credentials are roughly like this.
* PhD Candidate at top (within 5 in most rankings) US university
* 1 Journal Paper, About 5 conference papers.
* About 15 citations in total
* 6 recommendation letters. Only one from somebody I directly work with. One from UK. Rest all from US.
* Recently co-founded a company based partly on my PhD research.
* This company was covered by NYTimes, USA Today etc.
* PI for a grant from a US govt entity.
* Reviewed papers for a journal.
* Invited speaker at a conference. Demonstration of work at another.
* Full member of Sigma-Xi
* About 6 patent applications pending.

My case was transferred on March 22nd. It was filed on Nov 7th 2005 in CA. I did not get any other LUDs after the transfer. The approval mail came in at 3:30am Pacific time.

I-140 Approved today

All,

Today I recived 3 e-mails from CRIS and my I-140 has been approved. All 3 e-mail are about approval and have same content.

neargc
WAC06079xxxxx
EB2 PD June 2002
I-140 RD 01/13/06
CSC-->TSC 21st March
RD 03/23
LUD 03/27
AD 05/02

I-140 Approved EB2

Hi All,
I got 3 emails from CRIS on 2nd of May that my I-140 was approved on May 2nd 2006. :)

My Details are in the signature.

Thanks

Any updates of any of the EB1 Cases?

Please let me know. I have not seen any approvals on EB1-C cases

Another response to my 140(NIW)/485 concurrent filing. Looked like RFE at first, but probably is just triggered by my address change.... Waiting game still on...

Receipt Number: WAC06006*****

Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

On May 6, 2006, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case......

EB-2/NIW/Concurrent
I-140/485 RD: 10/5/05
I-140 transferred to TSC: 3/23/06
I-140 LUD: 5/8/06
I-485 LUD: 3/27/06 (CSC to TSC)

Last edited by a moderator:
I140 approved. Applied Dec 2005.

Since I've benefitted so much from this forum, I thought I would share my I140 approval news. Applied Dec 13, 2005. EB2. Approval emails (all 3 of them) received today. BTW, where do they mail the approval notice?

I-140 approved

I got three emails today. My I-140 was appoved on May 8, 2006.
EB-2 RIR
concurent filed with I485.
I-140/I-485 RD: 11/15/2005
I-140 AD: 5/8/2006
I-485 FP: 4/20/2006

The waiting is long, and keep waiting for the final.
I never feel alone because of this forum and everone who posted and shared the information.
Good luck everyone!

my I 140 got approved today
details:
EB2
I 140 applied in Feb 06
RD march 31 06 transfer on same day.
AP date may 01 06.

I140 approved, EB1-OR

Mine is approved.
Good luck everybody

I-140 EB-1 OR (non-concurrent)
RD:11/15/05
ND:11/18/05
TSC transfer :3/21/06
AD:5/10/06

Hi,
Congratulations on your approval. I have also filed EB1-OR at CSC (>TSC 03/23), concurrent 485 RD 11/15/05, ND 11/17/05. My case nr WAC06035xxxx. I have not heard anything yet. Do you mind sharing you qualifications and case number only first four digits.

Thank you. I have send you a PM.

EB1-OR said:
Mine is approved.
Good luck everybody

I-140 EB-1 OR (non-concurrent)
RD:11/15/05
ND:11/18/05
TSC transfer :3/21/06
AD:5/10/06

Since I got a couple of messages regarding my credentials, the credentials are posted below.

My credentials are following:
* Got PhD in 2000 at US university
* about 11 year industry experience excluding PhD study
* 6 Journal Papers, about 8 conference papers, two journals under revision.
* more than 40 citations in total
* 8 recommendation letters. Three from Japan, Korea, and Canada. Rest all from US. Two from my school. One from my boss(CTO)
* IQ score:160 (Mensa member)
* Reviewed various Journal and Conference papers.
* Two letters from Editors for the proof of reviews
* Session Chair of Conference.
* 8 issued patents and about 8 patent applications pending.

Case # : WAC060385xxxx

Don't worry everbody. Yours will be approved soon. I'm pretty sure.
Best of luck!! :)

LUD after approval

Hi, My EA was approved two weeks ago, but today there is another LUD without message change. What's that mean?

EA RD: 02/2006
Transfer 03/21
AD: 04/2006

happyep said:
Hi, My EA was approved two weeks ago, but today there is another LUD without message change. What's that mean?

EA RD: 02/2006
Transfer 03/21
AD: 04/2006
BTW, I didn't file 485

Can you please share your education and credentials for EA? LUD could mean anything from I-485 process to security checks... You dont have to worry about LUDs on I-140 after approval. BTW on what date was your I-140 approved 04/??/2006.

Thanks and good luck !