I140 and I485 concurrent file and I140 approved, I485 Pending Thread

485 Approved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category EB2
PD Jan-03 AD June-04
RD I140/485 - Aug 04
RFE - 140 Edu Evaluation - RFE Replied April-12-05, AD - May-02-05
FP - Feb-02-05
I485 - Feb 05-05

Both myself and my wife 485 was approved today.

Congratulations ugvenkat

ugvenkat said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category EB2
PD Jan-03 AD June-04
RD I140/485 - Aug 04
RFE - 140 Edu Evaluation - RFE Replied April-12-05, AD - May-02-05
FP - Feb-02-05
I485 - Feb 05-05

Both myself and my wife 485 was approved today.

hi hopefull1
I've been trying to add my details on your spread sheet but when I try to upload the file as an attachment I get an invalid file error message. Please see my signature below.
Thanks.

Hi,

I got my 485 approval , and waiting to get the info pass appointment ... no luck for last 15 day .. i am still waiting. my zip come under Washington DC ...
i think this office is having some problems ... for last 15 days i have not seen any posting of appointment by this office ...
my question is , is it possible to go to different office for stamping?
Is there any body with the same problem ..(Washington office) ?
Thanks

FP/FBI NNCP Done now waiting on AOS approval

We did our FP 2/26/05 & received FBI name check confirmation on May 3/05. Just waiting for the approval now. Applied for EAD2 last week.

Experts: any thoughts about when we can expect I-485 approval.

Namecheck?

ritu_sanjay,
can you please let me know how you got your name check complete verification?
Thanks,
kewlsans

wrote to FBI for namecheck

kewlsans said:
ritu_sanjay,
can you please let me know how you got your name check complete verification?
Thanks,
kewlsans
Got a response from FBI on May 3rd/05 that our namechecks have been completed. Had sent them an email/snail mail.

ritu_sanjay said:
Got a response from FBI on May 3rd/05 that our namechecks have been completed. Had sent them an email/snail mail.

Thanks for your reply.I did send a email to FBI on April 3rd.I have still not received any response from them.When did you send the email to FBI?
Well,Congratulatioons to you.At least,you are not one of them who are stuck in namecheck for couple oof years.

sent FBI email 2/26/2005 & snail mail 4/21/2005

kewlsans said:
Thanks for your reply.I did send a email to FBI on April 3rd.I have still not received any response from them.When did you send the email to FBI?
Well,Congratulatioons to you.At least,you are not one of them who are stuck in namecheck for couple oof years.
For FBI NNCP I think certified snail mail works better but that may be just my experience. No harm in trying. Might get you ahead in the line.