I-751 Timeline List

Yeah, my wife was just transferred to CSC as well, roughly the same timeframe as fedup. We're from Massachusetts. Well, her GC extension is good through August, so hopefully they'll have it done by then!

Got transferred too on 2/25.
IM85U, your wife's extension is good one year from GC expiration, not one year from extension's NOA.

I updated my sig with the relevant dates. I had assumed that the extension letter meant she was extended for a year from GC expiration. That brings us to 8/29/09 so I guess we still have plenty of time for this. Although, really now that I look at the letter again it isn't particularly clear what the "one year" is calculated from.

The other problem is that while the VSC had a specific date for where they were in the stack, the CSC just says "six months." Well, we're way past 6 months now, so how are we supposed to keep track of this?

Finally, I just figured this was a no-brainer rubber stamp (we have a house together, etc.) Are there cases of people actually being turned down? It never crossed my mind that my wife could be in real danger of being forced out of the country.

Anybody from December/January 08 hear anything yet??

Filed jointly December, 20 2009(Tampa Florida)
DO-VSC
RD-01-21-09
ND- Never got one
Biometrics notice- 1-23-09
Biometrics date-02-13-09
Bio-Done 02-05-09(early in Tampa)
Extension-I-551 stamp in passport 02-25-09

Last edited by a moderator:
vega1x1,

Can you please update my status also? My case also got transferred from VSC to CSC as of 2/25/09. I have added this to my signature too.

Thanks!

I received my "card production ordered" email today, 02/26/2009.

Are you kidding me? Within 20 days of your bio appt? Must be Cali.

Thats awesome! Congratulations!

On the other hand - so far I was patient about VSC cases being delayed for over months, but this makes me think its not fair!!!

Sorry nickkol - nothing against you or the ones being approved, just that some of us have to wait forever to get our cases even touched.

Are you kidding me? Within 20 days of your bio appt? Must be Cali.

Thats awesome! Congratulations!

On the other hand - so far I was patient about VSC cases being delayed for over months, but this makes me think its not fair!!!

Sorry nickkol - nothing against you or the ones being approved, just that some of us have to wait forever to get our cases even touched.

Trinity & fedup, Yes - it is CSC.

Yes, in a way, it is not fair. I do feel for you guys. Sorry ... :)

card production

Trinity & fedup, Yes - it is CSC.

Yes, in a way, it is not fair. I do feel for you guys. Sorry ... :)

hi all, just chiming in here. got email on card production as well as physical lettter, anyone else receive a phyical letter?
what does it take about 30 days for card?

Congratulations nickkoll,

WOW CSC is super fast. GC processed in 2 months amazing.

VSC is truely "Very Slow Center" indeed.

Here's my observation and hypothesis readin this forum and others which is a good news for folks.

1- All the cases transferred to CSC from VSC have higher priority over other cases ( meaning recently filed at CSC). So if someones case was transferred from TSC to VSC and then CSC they might be getting some news in couple of weeks. Example here
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=181368

2- VSC is almost done with March 08 cases and are doing April and May 08 Cases so those who filed might hear from VSC in 2-4 weeks or may be by end of April.

3- VSC transferred June, July, August, September 2008 cases for sure to CSC for faster processing.

so now

4- VSC might start processing in mid April or May 2009 October, November, December 2008 and onward cases.

I have a feeling VSC might transfer all last years cases till December to CSC by April 2009. But let's wait and see.

What do you say. I hope VSC catches up soon...

Any thoughts...

Congratulations

hi all, just chiming in here. got email on card production as well as physical lettter, anyone else receive a phyical letter?
what does it take about 30 days for card?

Congratulations on your approval what is your timeline and which service center did you file ?

timeline

Congratulations on your approval what is your timeline and which service center did you file ?

hi fed, my time line is as follows;
removal of condition may5 08
sent to tsc, was transferred to
vsc. so just under 10 months or so

Vsc

Congratulations nickkoll,

WOW CSC is super fast. GC processed in 2 months amazing.

VSC is truely "Very Slow Center" indeed.

Here's my observation and hypothesis readin this forum and others which is a good news for folks.

1- All the cases transferred to CSC from VSC have higher priority over other cases ( meaning recently filed at CSC). So if someones case was transferred from TSC to VSC and then CSC they might be getting some news in couple of weeks. Example here
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=181368

2- VSC is almost done with March 08 cases and are doing April and May 08 Cases so those who filed might hear from VSC in 2-4 weeks or may be by end of April.

3- VSC transferred June, July, August, September 2008 cases for sure to CSC for faster processing.

so now

4- VSC might start processing in mid April or May 2009 October, November, December 2008 and onward cases.

I have a feeling VSC might transfer all last years cases till December to CSC by April 2009. But let's wait and see.

What do you say. I hope VSC catches up soon...

Any thoughts...

The VSC will never catch up.It's inefficient and needs greater man power to handle the workload.Each year more people apply for immigration benefits so next year they will be twice as behind as they were in 2008.I have no faith in VSC.

Physical Card received after 8 days of approval.

As I mentioned before I got an E-mail stating card producion ordered on February 19, 2009, on February 24th, I got another E-mail telling me my card was mailed to me that day, and Finally on Febrary 27, I got my physical card by mail.

So, Long time mision is accomplished. :)

I will file for Naturalization on April, so see you all who apply by then, in the naturalization Forum.

Thanks.

I-751 Receipt Date (TSC).... NOA1.... ……..3/21/2008
I-751 Transfer to VSC.............................3/31/2008
Biometrics Completed..............................4/18/2008
Card Production Ordered...........................2/19/2009
Received E-mail stating Card was mailed.. 2/24/2009
Physical Card Received in mail……………….….2/27/2009