I-751 Timeline List

I got a E-mail today at 1:00 P.M. as follows:

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: xxxxxxxxx

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On February 19, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.......

Thanks to everyone for the posts that help me a lot.

Good Luck Everyone.

I-751 Receipt Date (TSC).... NOA1.... 3/21/2008
I-751 Transfer to VSC......................3/31/2008
ASC Appointment Notice......NOA2.... 4/03/2008
Biometrics Completed......................4/18/2008
LUD............................................. 4/18/2008
Card Production Ordered.................2/19/2009

Congrats, Help2008

It seems like VSC is pretty much done with March 2008 cases (based on the approvals of Help2008 and others) and are processing April and May 2008 which hopefully will be done by end of march or so.

My guess is June, July,August and September I-751 are transferred to CSC (California). So those should be done in a month or two.

Now What about November, December and onward cases i guess now they will try to process those some time in April or so or may be i am being too optimistic here.

Any Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
i applied at VSC IN 03/13/08 I GOT TOUCHED ON 02/19/09 IS THIS A GOOD SIGN I WILL GET APPROVED NEXT WEEK THANK U FOR YOUR REPLY

Hi,

I have a question too, I have filed in 03/17/08, and as of today (02/22/09) I have just checked my portfolio, it says it has been updated today (02/22/09), does that mean they have touched my case?, Do you all think that this is a good sign and they will send me an e-mail, or I should have also received an e-mail with this today at the same time it was updated, would they send me RFE or an interview date? How does this normally work, when someone's case is updated? If it is good news when should I receive my card production order e-mail? Please help me with my question, I know they are working on 03/02/09 in processing times for VSC as of past friday and I filed in 03/17/09.
Thanks,
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE THAT IS WAITING

Alit- In my case, I got an E-mail stating my card production ordered, the same information was in my case Online when I clicked in the link receipt number .

Two days later, I got by mail a notice stating that my request for the removal of the continual basis of my permanent resident status has been approved and that I should receive by mail my new card form I-551 Green Card in the next 60 days. But I have heard in this forum it takes less than that.

So I was approved, but waiting for my hard GC .

I-751 Receipt Date (TSC).... NOA1.... 3/21/2008
I-751 Transfer to VSC...................3/31/2008
Biometrics Completed......................4/18/2008
Card Production Ordered.................2/19/2009
Green Card in my hands................¿¿/¿¿/2009

Hello Help 2008

So what do you think I should expect? A RFE or interview in mail, or an e-mail online that says card production ordered? Is it a good sign that I have seen an update on my portfolio but have not received no e-mail and my status has not changed online except the update? Was I supposed to receive something online like an e-mail along with my update?
Thank you

HI ALIT.

You will receive REF or interview by mail very soon. When my case was updated , i received email then 2 days later i received REF letter. It is a good new . I think so , We are processing your case

February Approvals

Anybody got approved ths month? Do we know how many cases and what was the criteria for moving people to other centers?

Hello

Hi emdau,
I think you will get your approval e-mail by the first week of March because they had sent someone an RFE letter the end of last November and it took him about 23 days to get his e-mail approval after he sent them back the USCIS. Are you sure that, I will receive either and RFE, or an interview in the mail soon or Could they still send me an approval e-mail in the mean time? Like how do you know if I will either get an RFE or an interview letter, not an approval e-mail? Were they supposed to send me an e-mail if they have approved it immediately after they have updated my case? Is that what do you mean? It has exactly been two days since then and I have not received any mail or anything yet, and my inbox is still empty when I go to check my e-mail. Have u applied for the citizenship yet? I am not sure if I want to because I have been waiting for them approve this case for so long and they have not, so something in me tells me they will just take that money that I send with the application and throw my application in the garbage, or put them on hold because my I-751 is not approved yet, and go as far as they will with their lies on the phone, obviously they are making people very frustrated with their actions, and act like they do not care who is doing what, I am just sick of it, it got to a point where I can not get this whole thing of my mind in my life. One year is too long, and they know that but they still do not care hopefully Obama would replace them with the people who care and respect people that got cases going on with them like us, and not just raise the application fees, and be lazy.
Thanks,
Good luck to everyone that is waiting

That's not true because I replied to my RFE on Jan 7th and I still haven't heard back. And moreover, my LUD has never changed since right after my biometrics which was end Feb, 2008. So it is possible to receive RFE or even approval with no status update. I've read that it's happened to others.

:confused::confused:

I contacted my local congresswoman as of two weeks ago, I hope that helps. If not, I will have to go to my senator.

Today I went and got my passport stamped and I asked them how much longer I have to wait. The woman asked: how long have you been waiting for? I told her it had been 14 months already. She replied: 14 months? that's it? I thought you said 14 years, and she waved me off with a flick of her hand as if to say, pooh, that's nothing, now go home and wait some more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

Sorry about your delays justfiled,
I thought I saw someone got an RFE during thankxgiving, he submitted his papers december 12th, and he got his approval e-mail sent to him the 5th of january and I counted it as 23 days since he submitted them, I think it varies when it comes to time.

How do I contact my congressman? Or who is my senator? How do you know who you need to find for your case? By the way what that lady told you is really dumb and discouraging, what do they think this is a game? No, this is your life and they are obviously telling us that they do not care about our lives, by the actions they are taking. I will take them to court if I need to all I gotta wait for is the next processing dates, if they pass the processing date, and I do not hear nothing by then I will hire the best attorney and take the action that is necessary, look at CSC, people that apply in december, january get approved, what about us ? Is this something that they have planned long time ago in order to torture us? I mean, they say apply for citizenship while you are waiting, I was thinking about it, and I would be eligible to apply march 08, 2009, but on tthe other hand you have to pay I think $675 with the application and they say we can not approve your citizenship until we approve your I-751. So, how would I know that they would ever approve that application of mine since it has already been almost a year? Or for example how long that lady you said told you that at the office think we have to wait 14 years. They are being idiots, and trying to make us pay for their mistakes they have made in the last few years. I hope we all get it as soon as possible because what they do does not make a sense at all and I am getting really mad about it.
Thanks, good luck to everyone that is waiting.
Sorry if I sounded little mad.

OMG!! I just want to scream. I just checked email and I got something from CRIS right now, about few minutes ago saying card production ordered.

I am about to have a heart attack!!

Is this real?

Hi justfiled

Congragulations on your case your wait is finally over, I hope you get your card soon, take care.
Good luck to everyone that is waiting.

And this was after spending almost 6 hours at my local office yesterday!!

I think what helped was contacting my local congresswoman.

You can google who your local congresswoman and senators are. Some of them officially help with USCIS cases and mine have release forms available on their websites which I had to fill and send to them and then they follow up with the cases.

Fantastic.

And this was after spending almost 6 hours at my local office yesterday!!

I think what helped was contacting my local congresswoman.

You can google who your local congresswoman and senators are. Some of them officially help with USCIS cases and mine have release forms available on their websites which I had to fill and send to them and then they follow up with the cases.

Congratulations on your approval im happy that phase is over with for you ,i hope that the card comes in soon in the mail.

Transferred to CSC

I have received email from CRIS today. They are informing me that my case has been sent to CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. Is this a good thing or should I worry? Why would they have jurisdiction over that case when I'm from NY???

I751 Filed 07/03/2008
NOA1 07/10/2008
Bio 08/13/2008

Lets hope.

Well i hope its a good thing based on hwo fast CSC approves I 751's.Question now is are our cases going to be reviewed ahead of the people filing recently at CSC ?.March will be 8 months i have been waiting.