I-751 Timeline List

superandy... I'm still waiting. Filed last Oct... What I don't get is why people that applied in Jan at CSC are approved (pretty much identical case to mine) but mine is still pending. Yeah, I had an RFE, but they've had the reply to that for 3wks now. I guess our paperwork is on the wrong desk / pile...

I guess we have to wait patiently. People who applied in Jan 09 at CSC get approved because they have the Luck of the draw.

Petition to Remove the Conditions of Residence:
I 751 Application sent to CSC : 09/20/2008
Application recieved at CSC: 09/24/2008
NOA Recieved with 1 year extension: 10/03/2008 (dated 9/26/2008)
Biometrics Appt Recieved: 11/12/08
Biometrics Done: 11/19/08
Interview / approval: waiting

Hello everyone, I filed for my i-751 on the third week of May 2008. I have had 2 LUDs (not counting the first one after fingerprinting) since the start of this year alone, the recent one being on 03/01/09. However the status hasnt changed. It still says my case has been transferred to VSC for processing....yada yada. Does anyone know why i have so many LUD's?? And also I dont get any email updates from LUDs even when my profile has email turned on.
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
I also just got notified that my card production was ordered last week from the VSC.
I filed in Feb 2008 to get the restrictions lifted. In May 2008 I went to the Dallas INS office to get a stamp in my passport. So it basically took one year from filing the I-751 to getting a notice that my application was approved.

I got the "congrats" letter!

Ad me!!

Applied for I-751 06/17/08 to texas
got transferred to vermont last year
got transferred to California 02/17/09
got "congratulations" letter 03/05/09
waiting for the 10 years permanent card now! :)

Hi everyone,

I received an email from USCIS yesterday that my new card has been ordered. I filed in March 2008 at VSC and was waiting patiently like all of you for the good news. I noticed from other people’s updates and from the USCIS website that it would take approximately 11-12 months to get approved. So I guess that holds true in my case. I wish to every one of you the best of luck. Thank you for keeping the rest of us updated and for all the good advice.

Lately I read Alit’s posts and I sympathized with him. I would say that your observation on NOA’s date as a reference starting date must be true. So it takes 11 months from NOA’s date to get an answer from VSC. However, like someone else mentioned in a post, sometimes it depends on who has your file and how fast they are processing their workload.

Good luck to you all! especially to Alit :) vega1x1 thank you again for opening this thread.

Hi everyone.

After 12 moths in Texas tranfered to VCS, I got email from USCIS that my news green card has been ordered.

Good luck to all of you , Specially to Alit.Thank you again for all of you

Life is green :)

i-751, VSC
04/01/2008 - NOA1
04/17/2008 - FP1
05/27/2008 - FP2
02/19/2009 - Approved
02/25/2009 - Card production ordered 1
02/27/2009 - Card production ordered 2
03/03/2009 - Card sent
03/06/2009 - Card received

Thanks Vinifier, I am so happy you got your card production ordered, and I want to tell you that I was looking forward for your approval thay way mine would have come soon but it is not here yet. Congragulations, and good luck to you with your citizenship and, etc.
By the way congragulations to you Hudsonvalley, looks like you have filed it after I have too but you got it lol, good luck to you with your citizenship journey.
And of course thank you vega 1 1 for opening this thread, it helped me a lot.
Good luck to everyone that is waiting.

Thanks Emdau, finally you got yours I wa so sorried about you. You got your card at the end, nothing can beat that. So how long did they make you wait after you submitted your RFE papers? I am asking this just to be able to estimate how long it generally takes for an approval after submitting the RFE letters. I hope I get my card soon too, it will me exactly a year on the 17th of March, and I am seeing people that applied in April or after me in March being approved, do not get me wrong I am very very happy for them, but it is just scaring me over stuff like, what could have happened to my files?, or why have I not heard anything yet? Thank you so much for your wishes and support for me, good luck with everything.
Good luck to everyone through this journey.

Hi Alit.

02/22/2008: Applied (TSC)
02/25/2008: Date Received in TCS
02/28/2008: Check Cleared
03/10/2008: NOA
03/15/2008: ACS (Letter)
03/17/2008: Biometrics Done.
06/06/2008:MOVE TO VCS
01/25/2009: RFE.
2/10/2009 : All Evidences sent.
3/2/2009 : Stamp in Passport 551.
3/6/2009 : Received email card production order.

It took nearly a month to get approved after they received all evidences.Thank you for you cheers but Do not worry , you will be Ok. When i took infopass , i asked Policer he told me that in the system , they are processing on FEB to March/2008 . He said that Do not worry ,you can do nothing, let the people work on it.They have to follow to line, One day, in their office, they can receive 10.000 cases apply for remove green card and we do not know where is our file. Good luck to you

Ad me!!

Applied for I-751 06/17/08 to texas
got transferred to vermont last year
got transferred to California 02/17/09
got "congratulations" letter 03/05/09
waiting for the 10 years permanent card now! :)

Congratulations!!! I took the same route Texas-VSC-CSC on 02/25. I hope your elapsed time between the transfer and Congratulations letter is indicative of how long it might take for the rest of us who had the transfer to CSC too.

Anyone out there hear anything more after a transfer to CSC? Do let us know.

04/14/08 - sent I-751
05/09/08- bio metrics appointment
05/13.08 - NOA.
03/09/09 - got my 10 years GC in the mail.
No approval notice ,no card production,just GC.

Congratulations

Congratulations to you and all those who have been approved. Good luck to those of us still waiting....

My timeline:

Application Mailed: 4/17/2008
I751 receipt date: 4/21/2008
Biometric Completed: 5/17/2008
Case transfered from TSC to VSC
Still Waiting

Just wanted to report that.... we don't have ours yet. We're transferred to California, but no word after they got the file on Feb 27. And I don't really care - they'll get to it eventually. At which time, nothing will change - my wife is legal now and will be legal after she gets the 10-yr GC.

Congratulations!

Way go go Man. All the best. I am hoping for a similar result in the next few days.

achilles
I 751 Applied (VSC) : 4/20/2008
Checks Cashed: 4/25/2008
CRI89: 4/28/2008
NOA Recieved: 5/02/2008
Biometrics Appt: 5/21/2008
LUD: 12/03/2008

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I can't tell you guys how excited i just I got approval an email!!!!!!!!!! Please nobody give up VSC is working, FINALLY.

Here's my timeline:
I-751 removal conditions :
- sent I-751 VSC April 4/12/08
- NOA 1 year extension April 4/18/08
- Biometrics appointment May 5/28/08
- waiting time....
- changed address 1/02/09
- LUD 01/05/09
- no further touches...
- 03/03/09 CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the email. April 2008 filers...here we go.

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: EAC***********
Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On March 3, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Thank my good GOD!