I-751 Timeline List

Hi Help2008, and everyone else,
This was your suggestion to me and they finally passed my filing date in processing times on their website. They are now doing the april 20 2008, I have called them severel times and made an inquiry, they said it would take them 30 days for me to get some info about my case, and I have also received an e-mail about this inquiry the next day saying that there is no info available about my case but it is pending. I do not know what to do anymore, the lady on the phone told me that my local office (ATL in my case) have the jurisdiction over my case instead of VSC since they have passed you in processing times. I wonder if I should just ask them to approve my case over there, when I go there to get my passport stamped. Can they approve it over at my local office because it has already been out of processing times.
Filed with TSC 03/14/08
Transferred to VSC 03/17/08
Biometrics 04/18/08
Approval date ?????????????? still pending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi all
dear Alit,

i am also in same boat, i filled i751 on 12/06/2007, now one month ago they trnsfered my case from csc to my local d/o atlanta,
I went local d/o last week the only thing they told me wait................................ dont know how long,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
any advice anyone please.

Good luck all who are waiting, I can feel how painful is this:mad:

Hi everybody,
I got off the phone with my congressman's secretary today, and she said she called the VSC this morning, and asked them what is taking so long with my case. She said it appears that they have sent you an RFE on January the 26th, but I did not get it. And she asked them to reissue another RFE for me and she said I should get it in 7-10 days. So obviously the RFE sent me was stock in the mail and I never got it. Hopefully this new one they issued would arrive and I will send it back to them with the all new evidence they need, and get my 10-year card as soon as possible. Does anyone know that if I have to send everything with the RFE letter again or just a curtain document that they ask for?Thanks
Good luck to everyone that is waiting.

ALIT, Sorry heard it happened to you, it was one of my most concerns when I was waiting, do not get information that could delay my case. Afortunately you called your congressman and realized what was happened.
It looks the officer that took your case forgot to update this in the system, and maybe also mailed to you. Now you have to be very pro-active with your case, I have heard you have Only 30 days to answer RFE, not sure, but if this is the case, you will be out of status, since the RFE was sent almost 2 months ago.
Try to get by writing your conversation with the congresmen office, and be ready with more evidence. I think you can not send anything without this RFE letter, do it could result in more delays. Make an appointment with infopass as soon is possible, bring with you, the congressman information, just to be sure they are not going to put you out of status. Try to get the name of the officer, it would help to infopass.

Do not go out of the country for any reason.

Good luck.

I got the email from USCIS saying my case is being transferred from VSC to CSC on the 25th of February. Today, I got a letter dated 12th of March, and mailed on the 23rd saying the same thing, exactly a month later :). But apparently no approval. For a moment I was thinking it might be the approval letter. Oh well.

Anyone still getting notice of transfer letters from Vermont even now for the transfer a month ago? I am guessing they are sending it by stage coach these days :D.

In any case, this has me wondering when they actually transferred my case - Feb 25th, March 12th, or March 23rd though I got the email on the former. I guess I will never know.

Approved

Just got an Email that says

Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Card production ordered.

Is this considered an Approval too ?

Just got an Email that says

Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Card production ordered.

Is this considered an Approval too ?

Yes, congratulations! You case has been approved. Wait for a week to 30 days for your card in the mail.

That's good news then ....

The processing date shows April 30,2009 . I guess USCIS is catching up on the back log .

Thank you all for the posts and the support . Come June - I will file for my Citizenship .

Still strange - I got that letter saying our case was approved. But the letter came from Vermont while our case has been trasferred to California. And online it still says nothing about the approval. Well, if we don't get the card within a couple of months I guess we'll have to call them but luckily we still have plenty of time before the extension expires anyway.

Biometrics appointment but no NOA

Hi,

I received a notice for my biometric appointment but haven't received NOA yet. The checks have been cashed. Is this common? California Service Center. Thanks.

RD for I751 was 12/23/08. biometric done on 01/22/08
??????????????? any one has any idea. well mine at VSC

Does anybody know about traveling to Canada on 1 year extension which USCIS send us after I-751 application is recieved. My 2 years green card is expired but the 1 year extension is very much active and I am panning to go to Canada soon. I am from Finland.

Thank you all for your support and Information- My application to remove conditional residence was removed on March 25,2009 . I received my card today .

I will be joining the N400 board now and will file for my citizenship in June 2009 .

I wish you all a quick USCIS processing of your pending applications.

Thank you all for your support and Information- My application to remove conditional residence was removed on March 25,2009 . I received my card today .

I will be joining the N400 board now and will file for my citizenship in June 2009 .

I wish you all a quick USCIS processing of your pending applications.

ps182, I couldn't tell from your signature, did you apply at CSC or VSC? If VSC, did it get transferred?

Green Card arrived today from California. Online still not updated.

I guess they are too busy processing these applications that they have no time to update them in their systems! My I-130 application still says that it was returned by USPS 3 years ago, though we received it in our hands :).

Yep... as long as the card arrives who cares. Actually I stopped caring much a while ago - I knew it would come through eventually. But I figured it would be helpful info for others.

SGSNATHAN , My application was at VSC ,

I had applied in 06/08 - and my I751 was approved in 03/09

Wow, VSC is moving fast for sure considering they have already gotten to Jun 2008. Now if only CSC would also get going with the transferred cases :(.

Wow, VSC is moving fast for sure considering they have already gotten to Jun 2008. Now if only CSC would also get going with the transferred cases :(.

They on June? website say's April?? Anybody call customer service and ask for the REAL dates?

Filed jointly December 20, 2009(Tampa Florida)
DO-VSC
RD-01-21-09
ND-None??
Biometrics notice- 1-23-09
Biometrics date-02-13-09
Bio-Done 02-05-09 (done early!)
LUD-02-06-09

They on June? website say's April?? Anybody call customer service and ask for the REAL dates?

Filed jointly December 20, 2009(Tampa Florida)
DO-VSC
RD-01-21-09
ND-None??
Biometrics notice- 1-23-09
Biometrics date-02-13-09
Bio-Done 02-05-09 (done early!)
LUD-02-06-09

Actually, some of us filed as far back as December 2007 and are still waiting, so never mind those dates. Patience...
Has anyone with a receipt date of 2/15/08 been approved? I checked quite a few case numbers backtracking from mine, and almost every single one still pending is from that specific day. Very weird coincidence?