I-751 Timeline List

Still waiting.

Wow, VSC is moving fast for sure considering they have already gotten to Jun 2008. Now if only CSC would also get going with the transferred cases :(.

I think i was pissed that VSC was and continues to be slow now i think i kind of dont care anymore.Whenever i get approved so be it.I have watched people be approved who filed after me people who got transferred .Its another Friday and my case still has not been touched since transfer.I dont know if its making be bitter jealous or numb seeing people filing in California in JAN 2009 -Feb 2009 and getting approved.9 months later i am still waiting.Pure garabage is what it is.My patience is running lower and lower.Just venting and im sure im not the only one sick of this nonsense.

I think i was pissed that VSC was and continues to be slow now i think i kind of dont care anymore.Whenever i get approved so be it.I have watched people be approved who filed after me people who got transferred .Its another Friday and my case still has not been touched since transfer.I dont know if its making be bitter jealous or numb seeing people filing in California in JAN 2009 -Feb 2009 and getting approved.9 months later i am still waiting.Pure garabage is what it is.My patience is running lower and lower.Just venting and im sure im not the only one sick of this nonsense.

hey fedup i can understand your frustration. I am a few days away from you. Hope we all get it soon.

We are almost there.......

I-751 Approved - Card in the Mail

On April 1, 2009, I got this email:

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: SRC1234567890

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On April 1, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

I got the following in the mail:
On April 4, 2009.

File Number: xxx-xxx-xxx
Date of Decision: 03/31/2009
New Classification Symbol: xx6
Admission Date: 08/09/2006​

Congratulations! Your request for the removal of the conditional basis of your permanent resident status has been approved. You are deemed to be a lawful Permanent Resident of the United States as of the date of your physical admission or adjustment of status.

You should receive a new Permanent Resident Card Form I-551 (green card) within 60 days. Your card will include a mailer, Form I-797D, with important information about your status, responsibilities, and permanent resident services available to you.

Please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 (TDD 1-800-767-1833) if you experience the following issue/s: (Have your Alien Number shown above available)

* If any of the information shown above about you is incorrect.
* If you move before receiving your card
* If you do not receive your card within the next 60 days
* If you have questions regarding permanent resident service available to you

USCIS OFFICE:
DEPARTMENT OF HIOMELAND SECURITY
U.S. CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION SERVICES
FEF BLDG
3010 N STEMMONS FRWY
DALLAS TX 75247

Got the 10 year GC in the mail

Dear USCIS fellow travellers,

Today I got my 10 years Green Card in the mail, it came from zipcode 40701.

I take this opportunity to express my "Thank you" to all for being a partner in this journey with USCIS.

It took exactly, 3 years 9 months and 12 days from the date of application till today to get this plastic.

Now what?

Thank you,
Sincerely
PiyaLove
Texas

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all,

I am new to this site, but share everyones journey. It's good to see so many people helping each other, and to know that we (I) are not alone in this process. I believe I put the right info on the signature. I hope it helps.

My biometrics for the 10yr GC was done today. The processing center is in Cali. How quickly are they doing the approvals?

Dear USCIS fellow travellers,

Today I got my 10 years Green Card in the mail, it came from zipcode 40701.

I take this opportunity to express my "Thank you" to all for being a partner in this journey with USCIS.

It took exactly, 3 years 9 months and 12 days from the date of application till today to get this plastic.

Now what?

Thank you,
Sincerely
PiyaLove
Texas

Welcome to the year long wait....

Welcome to the year long wait....

There will be no year long wait he /she filed in California not super slow inefficient VSC.By all standards he/she will even be approved ahead of myself and almost everyone else who got transferred or is still waiting at VSC.

16 months still waiting

I had filed my I-751 application in Dec 2007, FP in Feb 2008 and waited for 16 months for application to be approved. In Feb 2009 the processing in VSC went past my application date and I called uscis service center to find out my status. After calling them a couple of time I received a letter in March 2009 stating for an interview on Apr 6th 2009. I went for the interview along with my wife , with all the supporting evidence only to be told cooly by the officers " I have some Bad new your A-file is missing". He told us that they received the file from VSC but some officers might not have entered the current location and it might be found in couple of days. I was told when the file is found the next interview date will be scheduled and informed. I have no idea what to do and completely frustrated.
I welcome all suggestion and info if you have known or experienced such situation.

viji_nyc

Sorry to hear this. I would strongly recommend that you hire an immigration attorney. They typically can straight out the process or guide to what steps can be taken.

I had filed my I-751 application in Dec 2007, FP in Feb 2008 and waited for 16 months for application to be approved. In Feb 2009 the processing in VSC went past my application date and I called uscis service center to find out my status. After calling them a couple of time I received a letter in March 2009 stating for an interview on Apr 6th 2009. I went for the interview along with my wife , with all the supporting evidence only to be told cooly by the officers " I have some Bad new your A-file is missing". He told us that they received the file from VSC but some officers might not have entered the current location and it might be found in couple of days. I was told when the file is found the next interview date will be scheduled and informed. I have no idea what to do and completely frustrated.
I welcome all suggestion and info if you have known or experienced such situation.

I have had a friend whose AOS interview was postponed for the same reason when he showed up for the actual interview. I think the best thing for you to do is to wait for the rescheduled interview date. You could also try to contact your US Senator or Congressman and get them involved in the process. That might speed things up a quite a bit!

Guys i received my I-751 approval letter in snail mail today.The long wait is over.
I hope everyone here gets it soon. See you guys in the N400 group in july.

Wohoooooooooooooooo........

thank you all

751/CRI89 approved. card Production ordered!! Please add it to the Timeline

Just want to let you guys know that I finally got the much waited email today from USCIS. Thanks for your support and all the best.

I 751 Applied (VSC) : 4/20/2008
Checks Cashed: 4/25/2008
CRI89: 4/28/2008
NOA Recieved: 5/02/2008
Biometrics Appt: 5/21/2008
LUD: 5/22/2008
LUD: 12/03/2008
Approved/Card Order 4/10/2009

Sorry to post here as I am not sure this is the proper thread to post in, but I am hoping that someone can help me. My question is what do we have to include with the I-751 form to petition for my husband's temporary resident status to be adjusted? Also, is it true that we have to file 90 days before the 2nd anniversary of being provided with the temp GC?

Thanks for your help in advance.
T

Sorry to post here as I am not sure this is the proper thread to post in, but I am hoping that someone can help me. My question is what do we have to include with the I-751 form to petition for my husband's temporary resident status to be adjusted? Also, is it true that we have to file 90 days before the 2nd anniversary of being provided with the temp GC?

T

Yes, you have a 90 day window before your 2 year expires. I recently did mine and here is what I included; the form, copy of GC front and back, copies of drivers license for my spouse and I, health-auto-home insurance statements, utility bill showing both names, a few months of credit card bills-first page only, joint bank statements, copy of deed to home showing both names, car payment copy, and about 7-8 pictures showing us together. Basically, they want to see you live at the same address and have been living there. Now, some bills wont show both names, that fine, but try to come up with as many joint stuff as possible in that Green Card 2 year period. This is my opinion of coarse, you may need to check with an immigration attorney to make sure you didnt miss anything. I hired one.

T

tjoy, you don't HAVE TO apply 90 days before the 2nd anniversary, but you have a 90 day window before you get to the 2nd anniversary to apply for removal of conditions. If you apply after the 2nd anniversary date, you may also have to show reasons for applying late. If you apply earlier than 90 days, they may send it back saying it is too early to apply.

I think Jax has responded to your other questions. But I disagree on the immigration attorney part. I applied for both AOS and I-751 by myself. As long as you have as many documents as possible to prove your relationship and of course the affidavits from at least 3 people attesting to their knowledge of the relationship, you should be good. Do a google search to see what some others say.

Anybody have any updates for January 09 I-751 filing?? Any transferes to CSC?

Filed jointly December 20, 2009(Tampa Florida)
DO-VSC
RD-01-21-09
ND-None received??
Biometrics notice- 1-23-09
Biometrics date-02-13-09
Bio-Done 02-05-09 (done early!)
LUD-02-06-09

Received Green Card

Hi
Below is my updated timeline. I received my GC this week. It took around 11 months processing for Vermont Service Centre.
Thanks for all the postings. Keep up the good work.

Applied I - 751............05/23/2008
NOA..........................06/06/2008
BioMetrics..................06/14/2008
Approved...................04/07/2009
Received GC...............04/13/2009

Hi
I sent in my paperwork in 3/10/09 - GC expired 3/16/09. I got the letter to get my biometrics taken and did that on 4/8/09. I have not recieved my receipt though My case is at the VSC. Should I get the infopass

Hi
I sent in my paperwork in 3/10/09 - GC expired 3/16/09. I got the letter to get my biometrics taken and did that on 4/8/09. I have not recieved my receipt though My case is at the VSC. Should I get the infopass

Is this for removal of conditions (I-751)? In that case, I am guessing that you are wondering about the receipt because you want the one year extension? If you didn't get this, you should probably set up an Infopass appt and try to get it stamped on your passport, in case you need it for travel or work authorization. Otherwise, I am assuming that you got your case number from your biometrics appt letter.