I-751 GC Remove Conditions - Vermont Center April 2013

Question about form I-130

Hi,

I am filling the form I-130 for my sister in law. In section "C" information about your relative - list of spouse and all children

it did nit have enough rows so I put "See Appendix A" and attached a paper with the list of spouse and all children in a table.

Is this the only option or should I have done it in any other way? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Lake65

Update!
I checked the mail on Monday (7/1/13) and my new GC was there ;)
I received the letter saying that it had been approved two days later.
It only took a little over 4 months. I sent my application to the CA center.

Since I lost my biometrics appt receipt, I didn't have a way to check it online. I called them today to see if I can get the new receipt number but instead I was informed that the petition is now approved and I should receive my card within 60 days :D It would be nice to receive it soon and have this stage behind me.

Good luck to everyone else still waiting. Everyone should get there soon.

Congrats induz_, yemroy and Jblack on your GC :)
Still waiting on mine. Good luck everyone else!

Since I lost my biometrics appt receipt, I didn't have a way to check it online. I called them today to see if I can get the new receipt number but instead I was informed that the petition is now approved and I should receive my card within 60 days :D It would be nice to receive it soon and have this stage behind me.

Good luck to everyone else still waiting. Everyone should get there soon.

Thank you everyone! I haven't seen any other confirmation from USCIS yet. Maybe it does take 60 days :-O

CA service center seem to work a little faster than Vermont. I received my approval notice a few days ago and today I received the GC in mail. Thankfully this stage is done with.

Last edited by a moderator:
My filing date for the I-751 was 03/04/13 and today I received notification that the card was in production. So it took a little over 4 months at the Vermont center.

My filing date for the I-751 was 03/04/13 and today I received notification that the card was in production. So it took a little over 4 months at the Vermont center.

A lot better then the nine almost ten months it took my wife's I-751 to be processed over a year ago. In fact the current processing charts say that VSC is currently processing within the goal of 6 months for the I-751. Could be a result of distrusting other work to different locations so it free up employees.

Is that something we are able to do? I believe they set a date for a reason, but I may be wrong.
induz_ Have you gone to the biometric appointment before the appointment date?

Is that something we are able to do? I believe they set a date for a reason, but I may be wrong.
induz_ Have you gone to the biometric appointment before the appointment date?

I did it when I had originally applied for my GC. Anxiety got the better of me then :)

For I-751, I just went on the appointed date. It was around a month or so after I had received the appointment letter.

Update

Just received my GC in the mail today, after receiving the letter a day prior to that. Very happy of course, even though it took them quite a while. Sent the original application back in Oct to Vermont center, and an RFE they asked for a month ago. Glad everything worked out in the end though with no interview or anything. Thanks to everyone for all the help from the beginning 3 years ago. Couldn't have done it without this forum.

Update on my case:

I got an email today from my profile said the card is being produced. I guess it should take couple more days to received the letter and the actual card.

It took me precisely 6 months from start to finish for the whole process (which agrees to the processing time on the website).

Good luck to you all and see you next year when we apply for the citizenship :)