I-751 December filers

i have no clue..but when i filed mine with TX center in december, they sent to CSC. So I am assuming CSC is now upto their limit and that is why TX is transffering to VT. WHich really makes me wonder as to what TSC is doing nowadays??:confused:

That's the question that I have been asking myself over and over again...why? Does not make any sense, oh jeez forgot is USCIS!...all the people from previous months that had filed to VSC have been stalled or stuck for over 6 months. Just imagine that people that get their file in CSC by February-March or even May! will get their approved 10 yr way before us that are Dec filers...just sick. Fun fun fun...

Case Status Update

my time line
dec 28-mailed i 751
dec 31-arrived at TX post office
jan 02 - signed for at TSC
jan 11 - checks cashed - Stamped VT
jan 14- NOA from VT Service Center

I-751 filling, Quick question for you guys.
Do I file my "evidence of a continuous relationship" with original documentation or will copies suffice?

Hi,

Cher, sharp again! I received my receipt on 11th Jan.

However, I do not find the status online for the receipt number they have provided. My file as submitted is with VSC. Shall update on any futher updates as soon as I receive if any.

I751 sent to VSC: 12/24/2007
Delivery Confirmation: 12/26/2007
Check cashed: 01/08/2008
1st NOA/Recipt: 01/11/2008 (Ext 1yr)

Thank you!

hey girl! NICE what I told you huh?

Well we are now in the same bucket of waiting for the famous-papparazzi biometric letter...come to momma please!!

It's Jan 16 and haven't seen my check getting cashed yet....i hope it does soon...as my entire green card case has been messed up and i feel atleast I-751 should go smooth.

**Conditional GC assumed to expires Feb 15 2008 (this is one of the date as my case is messed up). But i am taking this date as the one i will use starting now and forget about all other dates.

-------------------------------------------
1/7/08 - I-751 Application received VSC
waiting for check to get cashed......

All,
with my unusual case and unusual situation i was talking to the immigration officer over the phone to my surprise....they have received my I-751 application and its showing in their system.

I also got my receipt number starting with EAC....what does that mean? I tried looking up the case online but could not find anything...why?

But still waiting to get the official NOA's and also for the check to get cashed...looks like the check must be cashed but not showing up in my bank yet...and. But cannot wait to see the NOA being mailed and get it in my hand.

1/7/08 - I-751 received by VSC
waiting.........

ME too

Cherr1980, MasterArcht

I'm in the same leaky not going anywhere fast boat as you guys.
Sent it to TX.. ended up in VT - WTH.

Why my stuff was sent to VSC? does not make any sense...they should leave it in Texas for that matter! I mean, isn't VSC slower than Texas? so why forward it to a slower center...what the F that means, huh? I was so happy to see my check cashed but for what?

MasterArcht...we are in the same miserable boat, so you keep posting here.

My check got cashed by VSC.

So based on this i hope to receive the NOA soon. If i get the 1 year extension i can then ask the congressman's office to start following up of where my permanent card is as this completes all the forms that i need to file to get a permanent green card including the time frame that i had to follow. The next will be citizenship in Nov 08 which definitely would trigger events for them to clean up the mess.

Hi, Cherr and everyone!
Just wanted to stop by your thread to say Hello and post my I-751 updates here as well (even though I already missed your December post by couple of days…;)).

I sent my package to Texas Service center and it was transferred to Vermont as well.
Got a 13 digits receipt number EAC08*** on my cashed check, but like some of you already posted – it does not work on line yet.

I-751
Date Sent to TSC: 1/3/2008
Received by TSC: 1/7/2008
Check cashed by VSC: 1/16/2008
NOA:
Biometrics:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jane your and mine is the exact same dates for I-751.

Reached VSC on the same date .. check cahsed on the same date....
EAC # is not showing status online as of yet....

NOA:
Biometrics:

I hope Vermont Center is going to speed up with I-751 applications. I'm mailing mine in a few days to TSC, and I guess it will also be transferred to VSC...

Good luck to you all December'07 filers!

Birth certificate, passport

Do you need to include a copy of the birth certificate of the US citizen spouse or a copy of your own passport in the I-751 application?

Good questions Master!... and I'm posing the same questions to other, better experienced, forum members.

I don't think you have to submit copies of USC spouse's birth certificate and/or copy of your own passport in the I-751 application, though. As far as I know you only have to submit copy of greencard front and back plus evidence of relationship. But I'm not 100% sure about copies USC's birth cert and own passport. I would also like to know the answer to such questions. Let's see what other forum members have to say to this matter.

One thing I'm sure you should send is copies of both yours and your spouse D/L, showing a common address...

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not send any birth certificate since does not show any "joint" issuse there, you don't have to demostrate anymore that your spouse is a US Citizen though, I did include copies of our D/L since shows common address, military ID cards, and other joint ID cards.

I hope Vermont Center is going to speed up with I-751 applications. I'm mailing mine in a few days to TSC, and I guess it will also be transferred to VSC...

Good luck to you all December'07 filers!

Yeah...looking at Jane and Bunny that means that they still transfer cases to VSC...and apparently only TSC is taking care of the cases in Texas not other states. I wish they speed up to, but checked in other forums and nobody has heard of any approval from VSC since people that apply even from Oct07...so that's not great.