I-751 December filers

Hi, Cherr and everyone!
Just wanted to stop by your thread to say Hello and post my I-751 updates here as well (even though I already missed your December post by couple of days…;)).

I sent my package to Texas Service center and it was transferred to Vermont as well.
Got a 13 digits receipt number EAC08*** on my cashed check, but like some of you already posted – it does not work on line yet.

I-751
Date Sent to TSC: 1/3/2008
Received by TSC: 1/7/2008
Check cashed by VSC: 1/16/2008
NOA:
Biometrics:

WELCOME JANE!!! Rare was telling me that you were soon to send your file and see if you get transfer to CSC or VSC...yeah those numbers anyway won't work since they are from the NOA that extend your status for one year.

Hi everyone,
I received my NOA for the 1 year extension and an appointment notice, both with different WAC #s on them. Neither of them work on the online case lookup system.
Anyone else have this problem?

Hi everyone,
I received my NOA for the 1 year extension and an appointment notice, both with different WAC #s on them. Neither of them work on the online case lookup system.
Anyone else have this problem?

huh..thats weird. The 1 yr extension NOA case number does not work for me either, but the biometrics WAC # does work.. and i have heard others saying that theirs work as well. probably you should call customer service and talk to them. Or probably the gurus on this site might be able shed more insight.

Perhaps uscis still hasn't entered ndc121's case number into system yet 'coz s/he just received the FP notice yesterday.

Try again sometime next week.

I did not send any birth certificate since does not show any "joint" issuse there, you don't have to demostrate anymore that your spouse is a US Citizen though, I did include copies of our D/L since shows common address, military ID cards, and other joint ID cards.

I'm sorry, but what did you mean by D/L?

Jane your and mine is the exact same dates for I-751.
Reached VSC on the same date .. check cahsed on the same date....
EAC # is not showing status online as of yet....
NOA:
Biometrics:

I got my first letter, update in my signature.

Well just tried to check my receipt number online.. still not found.

No biometrics appointment yet...

What in the H E doubletwosticks are they doing in VT.:mad:

bunny, You should get it next week...by how things are going since your check got cashed last week.

This waiting is killing me...

I hope i get it next week. I have been reading the posts and everyones timeline and i see people getting NOA within 3/4 days after check is cashed or package is delivered to USCIS.
Mine has been longer and i need my NOA to renew my drivers license....or i cannot drive...what a mess.....

I finally got a copy of my I-751 NOA (extended status for 1 year) after i went for infopass.

I am still waiting to get the original as its missing.

Now it will be FP NOA which hopefully will come soon. But will i get one as my last FP was done in August 2007?

You should get another FP appt...you know how the system works...apparently the info gets deleted after awhile. I don't know...Plus remember you are going through all the process like "first timer" so is just procedure.

Well I am waiting for mine FP appt, by my calculus (looking older post/btw is a very crazy calculus)...should be next week since apparently FP appt's in VSC are a month after receiving first NOA.

I am planning to use my next info pass and not cancel as i usually do. I want to go get a 1 year stamp on my passport and then renew my drivers license. I need travel outside US and want to make sure there are no issues travelling.
I will check on FP aswell at the same time to see what they have to say.
When i called 1800 # they said i might not get a FP as my last FP is still valid. I just hope they don't mess up my I-751 like they have done everything else.

I was thinking to do the same since I am planning to travel after the expiration of my green card and even I know there is no problem with the letter, there are airlines and there are airlines...

Oh really? uhmm. Well just in case keep an eye on the mail.

I really hope things this time go smoothly...

Hey people...check the I-751 July08-OCt filers...good post from Yahayap, got approved from VSC in 5 months!!!! I asked him to post the detail of his timeline...this will give hope!!

update - I got my ASC appointment for biometrics in the mail yesterday from VSC. scheduled on Valentines day...go figure:) updating signature.