I-485 Cases Transferred from CSC to TSC Tracker

Rambi,
I got three sets of emails. All from CRIS.

1st one - 'After approving your case, we ordered you a new card ......' on 06/17.

2nd one - 'This case has been approved. On xxxx an approval notice was mailed .....' on 06/19.

3rd one - ' On xxxx, the card order was completed and we mailed ......' on 06/21.

I didn't receive the 'Welcome mail' though.

Hope it helps.

Rambi said:
Congratulations catw0man!

My application was recently approved as well.(on June 28th 2006), and I'm also goanna be traveling in 2 weeks time.

I've noticed that your application has been approved on June 25th 2006, and you've received the "card has been ordered…" E-mail (On xxx xyx, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card….). Did you also receive the other two emails? i.e. (On xxyy xxyy, 2006, a welcome notice was mailed for this case…)? Or (This case has been approved. On xxyy zz, 2006, an approval notice was mailed..)

In my case I've only received the Approval E-mail (This case has been approved. On June 28, 2006, an approval notice was mailed..), and want to know what to expect next. Should I be getting the Original Approval Notice (I-797), Card has been Ordered E-mail? Any hardcopy Welcome Notice/Letter should arrive in my mailbox? (not sure what is this Welcome Letter about…)

I assume you haven't received any Approval I-797 notice but rather the actual card?

Strange, probably each case has a different pattern ha???? BTW, did you apply directly with TSC? Or transferred from CSC/Other service center?

In any case I've scheduled an Infopass appointment, and hoping to get the Approval Letter in mail before I go. I'm not sure if they'll be able to stamp your wife and kid's passport without the original approval letter, but worth to try it.

Thanks for sharing and good luck,

Rambi.

Congratulations!

Congratulations Vikes and thanks for your reply.

Did you file your case with TSC? I know different processing centers have different messages..

Also, have you received the actual cards already? Any mailed letters besides the actual cards? Like the I-797 approval letter?

From some reason I know that TSC sending the approval letters to the lawyers rather than directly to the beneficiary. Not sure why… have you checked with your lawyer?

Thanks,

Rambi.

Vikes said:
Rambi,
I got three sets of emails. All from CRIS.

1st one - 'After approving your case, we ordered you a new card ......' on 06/17.

2nd one - 'This case has been approved. On xxxx an approval notice was mailed .....' on 06/19.

3rd one - ' On xxxx, the card order was completed and we mailed ......' on 06/21.

I didn't receive the 'Welcome mail' though.

Hope it helps.

I filed in CSC and got xfered to TSC.

I am out of town for the last couple of weeks and don't really know whether those are sitting in my mail-box. I just got access to the internet couple of days ago and came to know about the approvals/emails. Got an email from the lawyers office regarding the approvals as well but I don't think they received the approval notice (I-797).

I'll let you know if I get any new info when I go back on 4th.

Rambi said:
Congratulations Vikes and thanks for your reply.

Did you file your case with TSC? I know different processing centers have different messages..

Also, have you received the actual cards already? Any mailed letters besides the actual cards? Like the I-797 approval letter?

From some reason I know that TSC sending the approval letters to the lawyers rather than directly to the beneficiary. Not sure why… have you checked with your lawyer?

Thanks,

Rambi.

Thanks!

Thanks Vikes.

We are in a similar situation. My case was filed with CSC and got transferred to TSC as well.

Please keep me posted...

Thanks,

Rambi.

Vikes said:
I filed in CSC and got xfered to TSC.

I am out of town for the last couple of weeks and don't really know whether those are sitting in my mail-box. I just got access to the internet couple of days ago and came to know about the approvals/emails. Got an email from the lawyers office regarding the approvals as well but I don't think they received the approval notice (I-797).

I'll let you know if I get any new info when I go back on 4th.

Is there any way to predict the time to get I485 approval? My I140 was approved 6/23 EB1 and my priority date is current. FP done in Dec 2005. I see some cases whose 485 was approved within weeks of I140 - Is there any order in which TSC is processing 485 cases? The dates published in the bi-monthly bulletin is of no use. All I can see is that CSC is processing cases randomly.

Any help in guessing when my case will be processed?

The best guess is You can get your approval anytime ( it could be in week(s) , month(s), year(s) or never).

Rambi,
I received both the approval notice and the card. They were mailed from TSC to my address on 6/21 and 6/22, respectively.

Hope this helps.

Rambi said:
Thanks Vikes.

We are in a similar situation. My case was filed with CSC and got transferred to TSC as well.

Please keep me posted...

Thanks,

Rambi.

what is next ?

EB2 RIR transfered CSC to TSC,
I140/485 filed on Sept,28,2005
I140 AP 06/22/06 PD 03/25/2004
I485 LUD 03/27/2006,07/06/2006
today the LUD only update date,not on message, message still show
March 29,my I485 is transfered from CSC to TSC

what is next?

You will probably see anothe LUD tomorow, then approval the day after tomorrow if your PD is current and your case is clean (no stuck in name check)

gail2006 said:
EB2 RIR transfered CSC to TSC,
I140/485 filed on Sept,28,2005
I140 AP 06/22/06 PD 03/25/2004
I485 LUD 03/27/2006,07/06/2006
today the LUD only update date,not on message, message still show
March 29,my I485 is transfered from CSC to TSC

what is next?

any ideas when should I see any action in my case?

------------------
PD: Dec 2000 EB3
I140: AD Feb 2006
485 RD: Mar 2006, FP Jun 2006

Depends on your luck

Depending on your luck, it can be from 1 week to months. Months if you have name check issue ;-). Dec 2000 is your PD...Sorry to see that they already took lot of time for you...It is like my case...

2muchwait said:
any ideas when should I see any action in my case?

------------------
PD: Dec 2000 EB3
I140: AD Feb 2006
485 RD: Mar 2006, FP Jun 2006

I see two LUD's 06/07/06 07/07/06,what is next

jbxieperm2005 said:
You will probably see anothe LUD tomorow, then approval the day after tomorrow if your PD is current and your case is clean (no stuck in name check)