I-485 Cases Transferred from CSC to TSC Tracker

Dabuk,
Is there a chance that WAC060055**** and WAC060065**** cases might have a receipt date in October but might have been actually filed on the last day of September when the priority dates were current and got retrogressed on October 1st ? that way, those cases with priority dates not current right now will not get approved till PD becomes current and thats what you see when you run the scanner.
Also, I see that rate of approval has slowed down ( or nearly stopped for EB2 cases). Has USCIS reached the visa cap for EB2 cases ?

When will new visa numbers come in

If they reached Visa Cap, when will they release new visa numbers.
greenerpastures said:
Dabuk,
Is there a chance that WAC060055**** and WAC060065**** cases might have a receipt date in October but might have been actually filed on the last day of September when the priority dates were current and got retrogressed on October 1st ? that way, those cases with priority dates not current right now will not get approved till PD becomes current and thats what you see when you run the scanner.
Also, I see that rate of approval has slowed down ( or nearly stopped for EB2 cases). Has USCIS reached the visa cap for EB2 cases ?

We can that they are stalled

Of late, I did not see any approvals in I -485. Is it possbile that the process is stalled. Kind of scary to see stalls like this.....I hope it is not becaus of people on July4th holidays...
Sri_know said:
If they reached Visa Cap, when will they release new visa numbers.

Sri_know said:
Of late, I did not see any approvals in I -485. Is it possbile that the process is stalled. Kind of scary to see stalls like this.....I hope it is not becaus of people on July4th holidays...
Nope... there are some EB1 cases that got approved very recently... atleast a couple in this forum... so the approval is not stalled in general...

485 got LUD today

My son, wife and my I-485 cases got LUDs today,6/28/06, no message change.
My PD will be current on 7/1. What's next?

I140/485 Concurrent EB1 OR
CSC ND: 10/6/05
Transfer to TSC: 3/22/05
I140 AD: 6/21/06

I-485 Approved!!!

After two days LUDs on our 485, I've received the approval emails today (5 per each family member, 3 from CRIS and 2 from USCIS-CSSO).

======================================================================
Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On June 28, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

I guess I should be waiting for the other emails: "Welcome Notice" and "Card was Ordered"??

Thanks to everyone in this forum for all your help, support and knowledge sharing. I hope you all get your approval very very soon!!!

BTW, anyone knows how long it takes to get the welcome notice emails? Should I also expect the card order email (On xxx xyx, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card….)?

I'll keep you posted….

Rambi .

Rambi, congratulation!!! We have two LUDs in the same days. But my PD is not current until this Saturday (7/1). Now really cross fingers to wait for update in a few days.

Xibeilang, I think we are in same boat. Both of us are EB1 from China and are waiting for PD current on 7/1. Maybe our 485 will be approved together.

Rambi said:
After two days LUDs on our 485, I've received the approval emails today (5 per each family member, 3 from CRIS and 2 from USCIS-CSSO).

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On June 28, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

I guess I should be waiting for the other emails: "Welcome Notice" and "Card was Ordered"??

Thanks to everyone in this forum for all your help, support and knowledge sharing. I hope you all get your approval very very soon!!!

BTW, anyone knows how long it takes to get the welcome notice emails? Should I also expect the card order email (On xxx xyx, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card….)?

I'll keep you posted….

Rambi .

How frequent the fingerprint will come to an individual

Hi,
I did my fingerprinting sometime in Sep 05 with code as 2. Today I got another fingerprinting with code as 1. Which is exactly 9 months between the old and new date. Whereas my case is pending for Name check.

My questions is:
Is the name check cleared?
Is it a good sign for the case approval?
What is the difference between code 1 and code 2?

-wait140485

jbxieperm2005 said:
Rambi, congratulation!!! We have two LUDs in the same days. But my PD is not current until this Saturday (7/1). Now really cross fingers to wait for update in a few days.

Xibeilang, I think we are in same boat. Both of us are EB1 from China and are waiting for PD current on 7/1. Maybe our 485 will be approved together.
Rambi, congratulation!
jbxieperm2005: I wish your and my 485 would approve soon

LUD again on 485 today

All three 485 got LUDs this morning. No message changed

I140/485 Concurrent EB1 OR, PD will be current 7/1/06
CSC ND: 10/6/05
Transfer to TSC: 3/22/05
I140 AD: 6/21/06
I485: LUD 3/29/06, 5/22/06, 6/28/06, 6/29/06

Can I mail I-485 docs now

My PD will be current on July 1st. Do I have to wait until the 1st to mail my papers or I can mail it today and make sure USCIS doesn't receive it until the 1st or later? My lawyer wants to mail it next week but I would like her to mail them tomorrow. I would really appreciate a response on this.

No rush, prepare well. There r a lot of thing to wait: name check, backgound check, RFE, ...

cadolslow said:
My PD will be current on July 1st. Do I have to wait until the 1st to mail my papers or I can mail it today and make sure USCIS doesn't receive it until the 1st or later? My lawyer wants to mail it next week but I would like her to mail them tomorrow. I would really appreciate a response on this.

just join in the 485 line from 140

my case, EB2 RIR, LC, RD March 2004, approved Jan/2005.
concurrent Filing I140/I485 CSC RD 09/28/05 ND 10/01/05
I140 Transfer from CSC to TSC March 22,06, Approve Email Jun,22,2006
I485 Transfer from CSC to TSC Marhc 27,06 LUD: 05/22/06

EAD will expired, I need renew the EAD, can you tell me where should I send
my I-765 application, CSC or TSC, and tell me the address please.

Another wave of 140 Approval

Just found a lots of NIW 140 filed in last Septemper got approvals. Most of them got LUD on June 24. This could explain why many 140 (including already approved 140) got LUD on June 24; maybe a batch scaning caused this LUD.
Seems USCIS is free from 485 processing and go back to 140 now. Looks like many 140 got approved in late of each month.

Just my guess!

Last edited by a moderator:
How long for I-485?

Hi,
My I-140 transferred from CSC to TSC in March 2006 got approved today
Any ideas how long it may take for I-485?

Another thing, both my original I-140/I-485 receipt notices did not have a PD. Why?
I had medical exam done during concurrent filing, and fingerprints done before I got my I-765 & I-131 back in Dec. '05. Do I need to do them again?
Thanks.
--
I-140/I-485 EB2-NIW concurrent filing.
WAC-06-0095.......

I-140: RD=10/03/05, ND=10/13/05, AD: 06/29/06
I-485: RD=10/03/05, ND=10/13/05, AD:?????

DF1998 said:
No rush, prepare well. There r a lot of thing to wait: name check, backgound check, RFE, ...

DF1998, u r a new kid on the block….i wasn't looking a pointless feedback. my case has a PD of 2001 and i've been through all sorts of checkings to RFEs. so, if u don't know the answer, don't reply, pls.

Hi Guys,

Just an update. I got to see my not green green card :). However my spouse and Kid are yet to receive the same.

I have to travel to india mid of July. Do you think I can go to Local office without the approval notices for the interim stamping?

Please let me know

Thanks,
catw0man

Any NIWs from CSC-TSC with I-485 approved?

Are there any of you with NIW case filed I-140/I-485 concurrently during Sept.-Oct. 2005 with CSC-TSC transfer in March 2006
who have their I-485 approved already?

Any ideas how long it is taking for the I-485 approvals for these specific cases?

Thanks,
GCforTRAVEL.

I-140/I-485: RD=10/03/05; ND=10/13/05
I-140 AD=06/29/06.
PD=No idea!!

Congratulations!

Congratulations catw0man!

My application was recently approved as well.(on June 28th 2006), and I'm also goanna be traveling in 2 weeks time.

I've noticed that your application has been approved on June 25th 2006, and you've received the "card has been ordered…" E-mail (On xxx xyx, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card….). Did you also receive the other two emails? i.e. (On xxyy xxyy, 2006, a welcome notice was mailed for this case…)? Or (This case has been approved. On xxyy zz, 2006, an approval notice was mailed..)

In my case I've only received the Approval E-mail (This case has been approved. On June 28, 2006, an approval notice was mailed..), and want to know what to expect next. Should I be getting the Original Approval Notice (I-797), Card has been Ordered E-mail? Any hardcopy Welcome Notice/Letter should arrive in my mailbox? (not sure what is this Welcome Letter about…)

I assume you haven't received any Approval I-797 notice but rather the actual card?

Strange, probably each case has a different pattern ha???? BTW, did you apply directly with TSC? Or transferred from CSC/Other service center?

In any case I've scheduled an Infopass appointment, and hoping to get the Approval Letter in mail before I go. I'm not sure if they'll be able to stamp your wife and kid's passport without the original approval letter, but worth to try it.

Thanks for sharing and good luck,

Rambi.

catw0man said:
Hi Guys,

Just an update. I got to see my not green green card :). However my spouse and Kid are yet to receive the same.

I have to travel to india mid of July. Do you think I can go to Local office without the approval notices for the interim stamping?

Please let me know

Thanks,
catw0man