I-485 Cases Transferred from CSC to TSC Tracker

Guys,
Sign of good hope for you all.
I have a question to the people who know about the tscanner.
I have been running it since last Firday, I dont see my Reciept number for 485 in the list of the case status.

I saw it last Friday morning and havent seen it since Friday 5PM PDT.

Since then I have been running the scanner twice daily, once in the morning and once in the evening.

I havent seen any LUD changes for my 485 since.

I presume the case might have been taken up for processing.
What do you think?

Thanks

I called up USCIS and came to know my processing is delayed due to name check!

My PD is current (EB1 - Jan 06), the processing date at Texas (mine was transferred from CSC) is Dec 05 while my ND is 7th Oct 05. My family members name check is cleared.

Any guidance - what do I need to do now?

Thanks and Best Regards

Just sit back and watch....;-)

You are in rush to get status on your GC ;-). Your PD is Jan'06. There are people with PDs in 01. So, just chill out my friend, if you are lucky, you will get it in one month.

asdfgh65 said:

My PD is current (EB1 - Jan 06), the processing date at Texas (mine was transferred from CSC) is Dec 05 while my ND is 7th Oct 05. My family members name check is cleared.

Thanks and Best Regards

What's the 6/10 LUD on your I-485 about?

I received teo LUD on my 485 yesterday and today. I really nervous to know what it means.

asdfgh65 said:

Thanks and Best Regards

jbxieperm2005 said:

I received teo LUD on my 485 yesterday and today. I really nervous to know what it means.

I do not how he has got a PD of JAN 06 and got transferred in DEC 05 and ND of OCT 05 ..Is that a typo ???

Let me make it clear:

My PD is current for EB1. The Visa Bulletion June 2006 says - cases being processed are Jan 2006.

I did concurrent filing in CSC on 30 Sep 05. My ND is 10/07/05

Case Transferred in end March to Texas. The processing date for I485 at Texas is Dec 2005.

I140 approval 05/24/06

I485 has had LUDs - 05/22/06 - 850 to 900 days processing time.
06/10/06 - the "days" have been removed from the processing time. This LUD only for me and my younger son.

So I called today - to find out what is happening when I got this information.

Hope it is clear now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name check question

Hi All

Just got my I140 approved today - and am in the last queue !!!

Can someone tell me how we can know if name check is completed on my appliciation? My PD is current and done with finger printing.

EB1 - C - Multinational Manager
I140/I485: RD 10/2, ND 10/7
I140 Transfer to TSC 3/22
LUD: 5/22
I140 Approved: 6/27

jbxieperm2005 said:

On LUD of 06/10/06, the number of days - "850 to 900" - got dropped from the processing time as compared to the last LUD on 05/22/06.

I took the bait to call them as my processing times was more than 30 days (Dec 2005 against Oct 2005 being Notice Date) - and found my name in name check!

Really do not know if on calling it has gone into name check or it already had name check pending!

However, now can only wait and watch for a little while!

Any suggestions, what to do in the case of name check?

name check

asdfgh65 said:
On LUD of 06/10/06, the number of days - "850 to 900" - got dropped from the processing time as compared to the last LUD on 05/22/06.

I took the bait to call them as my processing times was more than 30 days (Dec 2005 against Oct 2005 being Notice Date) - and found my name in name check!

Really do not know if on calling it has gone into name check or it already had name check pending!

When you called National Service desk , the customer representative told you that ur namecheck is pending ?

I called and i was told to wait for 180 days from the date of transfer. (03/23)

Lot of waiters in the forum would like to know if the Namecheck is cleared. Can you please let everyone know the procedure you followed to find the status ?

Initially I thought I got two LUD yesterday and today on 485 without message change. Now I realize they did make the change by dropping the "850 to 900 days" out. If I won't get approval in short term, it may not be a good sign. I saw a few people here who has this kind of LUD has not been approved yet, and turn out stuck in name check. Really hope some good thing show up very soon. And best wish to everyone!

asdfgh65 said:

asdfgh65, so all your family member's name check has been cleared, include the son with 6/10 LUD?

Try to understand the meaning of LUD.

Thanks

asdfgh65 said:
Let me make it clear:

My PD is current for EB1. The Visa Bulletion June 2006 says - cases being processed are Jan 2006.

I did concurrent filing in CSC on 30 Sep 05. My ND is 10/07/05

Case Transferred in end March to Texas. The processing date for I485 at Texas is Dec 2005.

I140 approval 05/24/06

I485 has had LUDs - 05/22/06 - 850 to 900 days processing time.
06/10/06 - the "days" have been removed from the processing time. This LUD only for me and my younger son.

So I called today - to find out what is happening when I got this information.

Hope it is clear now.

LUDs

jbxieperm2005,
you mentioned about seeing some people in this forum (or some other forum) getting these kind of LUDs but not getting the approval in few days and turned out to be stuck in name check. I dont remember seeing anything of that sort in the recent days. Could you plz point to any discussion that you saw regarding this? I am curious because I got couple of LUDs on my 485 (PD is current) lask week on successive days but have not seen any decision/response from USCIS.

Guys,

Please see my dates in the signature. How do you find out if your case is transferred to TSC or it is still with CSC. Do they send you email indicating the transfer ?

Please let me know.

Endeavour2003 said:
Hi

My I-485 application was transferred to TSC on 3/22/06 and received on 3/29/06 as per the mail I received from USCIS. Broadly speaking I believe all CSC I-485 cases with ND after 10/1/05 ( I-140 pending ) were transferred to TSC.

Sorry to hear that you are stuck in the name check.
How did you know that your I-485 application is stuck in the Name Check?
What steps if any like contacting senators, mailing FBI etc have you taken in this regard.

Is your I-140 approved? Also are you sure that your case has been transferred to TSC? I guess not based on your I-485 RD ( dec.04 ). You might want to call the 1800 number and get some info on your case.

The LUD on 06/10/06 says the following:

On March 29, 2006, your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

This happened only for me and my younger son. For my wife and elder son had the above status since 05/22/06.

The customer service representative told me that my case was in name check and for my wife and kids it was clear. Just pending for my case to clear name check.

Told me to wait and check after 90 days if case not yet cleared.

Thinking now what to do!

jbxieperm2005 said:
asdfgh65, so all your family member's name check has been cleared, include the son with 6/10 LUD?

Try to understand the meaning of LUD.

Thanks

asdfgh65 said:

Thanks and Best Regards

Can you tell us what number you called?
My lawyer called up NSC, and they told her to delay until at least 6 more months had passes since my transfer date to TSC...

I saw asdfgh65 had LUD on 6/10, and confirmed pending name check;
I saw sir_know had LUD on 6/20, not approved yet;
I saw gcok2006 had two consecutive LUD but no report on approval yet
I may see 1 or 2 other cases in this or other threads but can not remember clearly.

So normally LUD is followed by approval. But not always. That's make me worried if I can not see approval this week. But looks like many people on this boat.

greenerpastures said:
jbxieperm2005,
you mentioned about seeing some people in this forum (or some other forum) getting these kind of LUDs but not getting the approval in few days and turned out to be stuck in name check. I dont remember seeing anything of that sort in the recent days. Could you plz point to any discussion that you saw regarding this? I am curious because I got couple of LUDs on my 485 (PD is current) lask week on successive days but have not seen any decision/response from USCIS.

dabuk said:
Can you tell us what number you called?
My lawyer called up NSC, and they told her to delay until at least 6 more months had passes since my transfer date to TSC...
Hi Dabuk,

I called up the 1800 number listed in LUDs. Used the option to listen to the status after entering the receipt number - wac06006...

Then selected the option to check for remaining applications (my family members) in the package to get connected to the Customer Service Representative.

The CSR confirmed that my case is in Texas.

Last edited by a moderator:
if it helps...

If it helps....
One of my friends has his 485 approval notice sent to his home directly without any LUDs. Then he also got cards in two days too....Then he saw LUDs...

jbxieperm2005 said:
I may see 1 or 2 other cases in this or other threads but can not remember clearly.

So normally LUD is followed by approval. But not always. That's make me worried if I can not see approval this week. But looks like many people on this boat.

jbxieperm2005 said:

Dude, mostly it's not. I had a LUD as well...no approval yet...Actually, the processing by TSC seems *completely* random. Looking at the number of unapproved cases [by running the scanner], it also appears that the fraction of approved 485 cases is rather small. 6/30 for WAC060055****, and 3/14 for WAC060065****

I feel it might be pretty useful for all of us to pick up 1 day each, and collaborate on running the scanner, and do this kind of analysis to understand what's actually happening on the ground.

My theory, there's probably one super-efficient guy who's allocated a few cases that he seems to be blazing through....and makes the processing dates look really good....rest all pretty much like CSC :(