I-485 Cases Transferred from CSC to TSC Tracker

Celebration Today

5:30 pm @ PEDROS
3935 Freedom Circle
Santa Clara.

The reservation is for "GC GROUP" name.

Scanner

Hi folks,

By just scanning for 2 days the USCIS proxy kicked me out. I strongly suggest that each of us scan for some of the cases in a single day [I think it's usually just ensuring that you begin with a 000]. I bet you'd be surprised by the results...

It is really easy to set up. Just download the file, unzip and run [assuming you have java, and don't sit behind a firewall].

Here's the post that has the scanner software.

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=149042&page=1&pp=15

thanks,
Dabuk

LUD on I140

Although I was accepting LUD on I485 but it was strange to see LUD on my I140 (no message change), which was approved on 05/11/06. Does any one has experienced the same. I am geting anxious, I don't know its a good sign or........???

Just checked, got LUD on my approved 140 too; but not 485.

sodo said:
Although I was accepting LUD on I485 but it was strange to see LUD on my I140 (no message change), which was approved on 05/11/06. Does any one has experienced the same. I am geting anxious, I don't know its a good sign or........???

I also see LUD on both my approved I-140 (1 EB-2, 1 EB-1), I think it is universal for all cases. Maybe they are scanning whose PD is becoming current.

DF1998, it seems they touched you 485 case even your PD is not current. What's the RFE asking for?

Thanks

DF1998 said:
Not yet. I am from China. Expecting become current in August VB.
I saw someone's approved 140 got LUD on yesterday too.

Same here

Even my approved 140 has an update today.....Not sure what it is ..... ;-(
Very much concerned......

Has any one seen such LUDs on 140 after approvals and in 485 stage.

jbxieperm2005 said:
I also see LUD on both my approved I-140 (1 EB-2, 1 EB-1), I think it is universal for all cases. Maybe they are scanning whose PD is becoming current.

DF1998, it seems they touched you 485 case even your PD is not current. What's the RFE asking for?

Thanks

I-140 LUD After Approval

I had LUD on my approved I-140 yesterday 06/24/2006

Not sure what does it mean...

Sri_know said:
Even my approved 140 has an update today.....Not sure what it is ..... ;-(
Very much concerned......

Has any one seen such LUDs on 140 after approvals and in 485 stage.

LUD without message change.

No, I dont' think I had a message change..
"This case has been approved. On May 26, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours."
sodo said:
Sri,
How you know your I140 has an update, did the message change ? if changed then what it says now? What's your PD & ND?

Sri_know said:
No, I dont' think I had a message change..
"This case has been approved. On May 26, 2006,.......... QUOTE]

Thanks Sri, Lets hope for the best.
btw what's your PD, ND

EVERYONE: please provide your PD and ND if there is a LUD on your approved 140. It will help figuring out the pattern (if there is any :rolleyes: ), Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, they began to touch our 485 cases after 140 approval but PD is not current (maybe it's coming in next VB, crossing fingers).
The RFE is on our legal status before H1B, we responded with our I20s, EAD, 797, transcripts.
jbxieperm2005 said:

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!

vitale said:
Great! Really happy for you!
Thanks everybody! couln't make it at Pedros, I'm in the LA area ;-)
BTW, I also got a LUD on my I140 AFTER getting my I485 approved...not sure what it meant but not too concerned

I also got LUD on my approval 140 on 6/24/06

EB = 1 OR
Priority Date (PD) = 10/2005, will be current next month
I485 RD = 09/29/2005
I485 ND = 10/06/2005
Date of FP = 10/2005
I140 Approval date = 06/21/06
485 LUD = 05/22/2006