I-140 RFE Cases in TSC

Hi Kishan Patel - Any good news???

Hi KP,
        I don\'t find any news for Texas RFE.Is there anyone waiting for RFE approval like us?

Is Texas doing RFE processing now?

Kindly throw light (with your experience) on us!!!
EB3 RIR
ND July 13th 2001, RFE RECVD DT Jan 25th (AVM says)
AP DT ????
Anyone waiting similar to me? On what basis RFE processing is going on???

Baskar

No Title

Hi Baskar

I contacted senator on March 25th and they contacted TSC. The reply of my first RFE was not forwarded to officer. Based on the fact that my papers were not signed by the person TSC wanted to signed from, they issued me intent to deny notice.

After receiving my response of my second RFE, they are keeping my file some where and they said to senator on March 25th that they will forward my file to officer in 30-45 days.

My second RFE was received on Feb 13, 2002.

So basically I am not sure that my case be approved soon.

Also, now stopped thinking about immigration. If I get it fine otherwise USA is not the only country where I can live.
If I am capable I will live good life any where in the world.

Any way good luck to you.

KP

Hi KP

I\'m interested to know more about contacting the senator for my case. Could you please provide me with more info. about how to proceed? I\'m in Austin, TX. My case has been pending since Feb.2001, my RFE was received by TSC on Nov.28, and my attorney has contacted AILA for help about a month ago. In the end, my case is still pending with an officer (#29). Thank you for any info. you can provide.

Sincerely.

No Title

This Officer# 29 seems to a useless fellow,if i am not wrong KP\'s case is also with this same officer.

By the way how or where do you find officer number details?

No Title

Hi austx25,

I am in Louisiana and out of two senators I conatcted John Braux. He was very helpful to me finding out status of my petition way back October 2001. I contacted his office in Laffaete (sorry for spelling mistake). I faxed one signed letter with all info mainly case number and RD, ND and number of days pending.

The very same day I got fax reply from them saying that my fisrt RFE was not good as the papers weren\'t signed by my Univ General Counsel and second RFE was recieved on Feb 13, 2002 and since then my case is waiting, eating dust some where in dark corner.

I hope you should be able to contact your senator.

Good luck to you

KP

No Title

Hi Texy,

You are right my case is with officer # 29.

If you see the tracker two three cases around my case (RD, ND around Feb 20, 2001) got RFE. No wonder, all these cases probably were with officer # 29 and he simply issued RFE.

When you get RFE, it has officer number in it. That\'s the way I found out officer # for my case.

God bless this officer.

KP

Kishan Patel

Can you give me contact info. like Ph no. for the Senator?
My lawyer had sent a fax to TX INS (10 days before) to know about the status. Still, i didn\'t get any response for that.

RECVD RFE date is Jan 25th 2002.
officer # 40
Baskar Gopalakrishnan

watch140

Hi, my ND is 4/5/01, RFE on 1/17/02, sent the documents on 2/1/02. Have not heard from TSC since? Even the AVM, only mentioned that".. sent the RFE on 1/17/02...", my question is" will the AVM tell that they received the RFE response on ..?" and how long usually takes for the AVM to update the info? and how long will it take for the officer to get to my files again? The officer # for my case is #186.
Thanks a lot!

my RFE was also issued by officer #186. I guess #186,#29 are the guys like to issue RFE.

RFE STATUS CHECK

Hi, pkalai: Did the AVM tell you that TSC received your materials for your RFE? What status for your case after RFE?

No Title

Hi Baskar

Here is fax number, sorry I lost phone number

Senator John Breaux (From Louisiana) office in Lafayette
Fax number: 337-262-6874

Probably phone number is 337-262-6870

You need to fax a signed letter with your case (SRC) number and RD, ND info with numbe rof days pending.

They will get status for you.

Hope this will help you

Good luck

KP

No Title

Hi Friends,
 I Want to know if we get a new SRC number once our response to RFE reaches TSC or can we keep tracking our case with same old SRC number.

salary issue=please comments

My employer is petion for my I-140.
My current salary is 40k per annum but the LC stated salary as $58k.
My employer gave me an official letter stating that I will be paid the LC salary afetr I got my GC.
Will my I-140 be a problem since the section on proposed salary will be as per LC but my current salary is much lesser.

Please comment and advise.Thanks.