I-140 RFE Cases in TSC

Gking, Kp and all the other advisers............

Got approved yesterday.
I heard the AVM say "Your case has been approved...." - For a minute I was out of my chair.

EB3
RD - 10/22/01
ND - 11/03/01
RFE - 11/23/01(it was in TSC system on this day)
AD - 03/11/02

Guys, I am still under shock. My plentyful thanks and best wishes.

See you all in the next forum where we can again do our "Ph.d in 485"...

Some Hope.

KP & others,
     I saw this on another forum. I hope think work out for all of us.

Rgds,
Krishna

EB2 (RIR) - India
PD - 07/2000
RD - 05/2001
ND - 07/2001
RFE - 12/15/2001 (Company Financials)
RFE response receipt date: 02/21/2002
I-140 Approval Date: 03/11/2002

No Title

I checked with my Lawyer about my RFE. TSC has asked for my Company\'s Tax returns for year 2000 and 2001 and also 941s i.e quarterly statements for all quarters of 2000 and 2001. They have also asked for experience letter from my current company( the company which has filed my 140, this letter was not submitted earlier) and my lawyer is also going to submit my W2s for 2000 and 2001. I am expecting all the required docs from my company by friday and shall respond my RFE on Monday.

EB2-RIR
RD 30 JUN 01
ND 30 JUL 01
RFE 25 FEb 02
RFE Received 11 Mar 02

KP

Hi KP,
   Any news? The RFE forum is so quiet. Does anybody have any idea how long it takes? Or is it totally dependant on the particular IIO?

Rgds,
Krishna

No Title

Hi Krisha

Yesterday my paralegal sent fax enquiry to TSC. She directly mentioned officer number. I think if you are waiting after RFE, you may want to ask your lawyer to do some thing about it.

My paralegal mentioned that this case is pending since 13 months.

I hope I amy hear good news soon.

KP

Got RFE, Details Not Known.

Checked AVM tonight at 7:10 PM(EST).Date of RFE:03/14/02

Sabu
EB2-RIR
ND:July 24,2001

No Title

HI Sabu

Sad to hear about that you got RFE. Specially these days as RFE cases are put into back burner it is hard to predict turn around.

Hope it will be simple thing.

Good luck to you.

KP
ND Feb 20, 2001

Thanks KP, For your kind words.

What about your case? Hope you will get approval soon.

Sabu
ND:July 24,2001
RFE : March 14,2002

Hi Sabu (Nan shi)

Sad to hear about your case. I know how frustrating it is to get a RFE after waiting so long. Hope it is a simple one.

Hi Texy,

Thanks.When you got your RFE, I really felt very sad for you. After waited for so long, to get RFE will be a great pain. Don\'t worry man, You and KP will get approval soon. I was very much frustrated first, but now I know we have to face it. I will wait for the letter from INS and hopefully things will be alright. Actually my lawyer did not send the Educational Evaluation with my I-140 Papers. So I was expecting it. But the only pain is After waited for almost 9 months, still I have to wait for two or more months, when other people are getting approval in Four months.

KP, Texy I am really happy with you both. You people really know the pain of others.

God bless you.

Sabu (Nan Shi)

contact-kishan patel

is there a fax number we can send query to ins for 140? lot of people after my date approved while i get the same crap hence would like to fax and enquire. telephone after about an hours try i gave up

No Title

Hi iainjarvis

Yes there is one fax number for general public. But you will never get through as lots of people try to send. In night (after 5 PM until 6 AM), this fax m/c is off.

There is another fax number for lawyer, that I don\'t know. Try sending fax to no. 214-767-7654. This number is for EB based cases.

Good luck to you

KP

got 2nd RFE.

got the second RFE on 14-march-2002
i do not know the reason.
i have no hope at this point, may have to give up the green card process.

No Title

Hi pkalai

Don\'t worry, I also have two RFEs. Things will be alright.

Good luck to you.

I am still waiting since 13 months at I-140 stage.

KP

No Title

Pkalai, Sorry to hear about your RFE hope it is simple and have faith in God.

KP, I think TSC have started working on RFEs and I am expecting good news from you this week.