I-140 RFE Cases in TSC

Hi Pkalai

What docs did you submit in response to your Ist RFE because I have a similar RFE and I am going to submit my docs in next 2 day.

A response is appreciated.

Thanks.

PKalai, Don\'t Loose your hope.

Sorry to hear about your second RFE. Hope it will be a simple one. It does not mean your green card processing ends here. Send the documents needed and you will get approval soon.

Wish you Good Luck.
Sabu.

To Texy

hi Texy,
   my attorney enclosed the following info while he replied my previous RFE.
1. Company\'s financial stmt for 2000.
2. my previous employers experience certificate, training attended,
   techinical certification received.
3. Letter from my employers stating that i will get permenant position and duties i am going to perform etc, in company letter pad signed by a manager.
4. letter from lawyer stating that my company name change should take effect in my I-140 approval.

ND : 27-APR-01
1st RFE : 17-Jan-02
replied on 1 week of feb-02
RFE reply received date was updated on 20-FEB-02.
2nd RFE : 14-Mar-02
have not received it yet.

Kalai

Hi Pkalai

Thanks for your reply, I am sending my company\'s 2000 and 2001 Tax statements lus 941s i.e quartelrly tax returns and also my W2s and Experience letter from current employer.

Thank you once again.

No Title

Hi Kalai

Probbaly you may know why I had IInd RFE (intent deny notice). Actaully my papers (LC and I-140 form) were signed by Genral Counsel for my Univ, while Ist RFE papers were signed by some one else as it is not reponsibility of general Counsel to sign financial documents and my case got IInd RFE and Officer asked us to prove that the person who signed RFE papers is the reponsible for signing those papers.

I suspect that if your LC and I-140 petition is signed by some one else and your RFE response papers were signed by other office in your company then INS officer is supecting a kind of fraud or mismatching.

But I am not very sure about your case, you need to see the papers. You will receive RFE prity soon. For me it took five-seven days both the times I had RFEs.

Good luck to you.

KP

To KP

samething for me too. but the person who signed my LC and I-140 is no longer with my company. so RFE is signed by some who took his position.

GOD bless RFE candiddates.

RFE Regarding Company Financials

Talked to my lawyer today. He has received the letter from INS.RFE Regarding Company Financials.

Sabu

Hi KP

Are we talking about Company Tax returns (W2s and 914s)here when you say Financial statements, I think these documents are already signed int the past by concerned person so how does the question of some different person arise? Or is the financial docs which we are discussing here is a special letter to INS by your company stating Company\'s financial figures etc.?
I am getting confused ????????????

I think our cases were handled my some ex-IRA guys and is he trying to show how much he knows about finanace :):)

PKalai

Hi PKalai,
   When U say RFE date 01/17.. Do U mean Date of the RFE issue (by TSC) or do U mean date when RFE (hardcopy) was received by the lawyers office?
   Pls clarify.

Rgds,
Krishna

sabu

did you give ur financials? is it a small company? if it is a big one they dont generally have much of an issue on that
anyway speed up and force the lawyer to send details fast and best of luck

No Title

What do you mean my company financials? does it mean only W2s ? can anybody tell me what it is as I am getting confused by this very generic term.

Hi Kishan Patel,Texy,Pkalai

Hi Guys,
        I believe that only you guys can give better ideas about my 140 case. Please kindly give your valuable advice.

RD June 12th 2001
ND July 13th 2001

RFE DEc 15th 2001
TSC REcvd RFE reply on Jan 25th 2002

(RFE is for not giving original LC)

AVM message says that initial processing has been done.And still requires 250 to 325 days.

When can I expect approval?

Talked to lawyer to do follow up?

NO response yet from him.

Baskar Gopal

No Title

Your lawyer can send fax to TSC about your case as RFE was received on Jan 25th and almost two months are going to complete.

Good luck to you.

KP

Good News.

KP, Baskar & Others,
    My I-140 was approved on March 18th. I got an e-mail from my company\'s immigration dept. They havent got the receipt notice yet.
    I hope and pray that you guys get yours ASAP.

My details
EB3 RIR
RD : May 29, 2001
ND : July 13, 2001
RFE : Revd on Jan 28th 2002.
AD : Mar 18, 2002

Rgds,
Krishna

No Title

Hi Krishna

Heartiest congratulations !, wish you good luck for next stage. At least some body got out of RFE club. I am very happy for you.

KP

KP

KP,
  Thank You! I hope and pray that your I-140 goes thru fast.
I can understand your anquish as I have been there. It took me 2 yrs for my "RIR" LC in Texas. And then 10 months for my I-140.
  I have a B.Tech in Comp Sci from IIT Madras. I have the all my original experience letters (without a word of falsehood in them).
  I had to still go thru this for nearly 3 years when others were getting it in 6-8 months (LC + I-140). PLEASE UNDERSTAND that I dont have any grudge against anyone. But sometimes it just makes you think why U are singled out and have so much trouble for no fault of yours.
  Anyway.. God tests us all one way or the other. I am SURE THAT U WILL GET THRU YOUR ORDEAL SOON.

Rgds,
Krishna

Congrats Krishna

Congrats!!!

I am so glad that you have got an approval.

Almost my status is similar to you.

Hoping that I would get the reply soon.

Best of luck for your 485.

Are you going to do in Texas or someother INs center or cp?

Please reply