I-140 RFE Cases in TSC

RFE from Nebraska

Hi, All,

I have a friend whose case was transferred to Nebraska from Texas. But Nebraska RFEed his case, asking original LC which is only available in Texas. It seems Texas forgot to transfer his LC to Nebraska when transferred the case. The letter only gives the company one chance to reply and the company is trying to appeal. Does anyone have the similar case? How should the problem be solved?

RFE morethan 2 months

My case was transfered to NSC on 11/29/01 and got RFE from NSC on 01/15/02. Replied to INS on 02/01/02 and INS received reply on 02/06/02. After that I didn\'t hear any change in the message. Does anyone\'s case is pending morethan this time ? Your info will be appreciated..

what type of RFE are yours

Hi, All, what type of RFE are yours? Does any of you have RFE for Original LC?

Thank you.

original LC

how do you response? The original LC is not held by your employer, right? It is at the hands of INS service center. My employer can not do anything now for my friend.

pls clafify

Hi, Baskar,
could you give me more details? I really need to know how you reply to your RFE?
Thank you very much in advance!

thanks for the reply but

are you the employer or you are the beneficinary? My company told me that the original LC is held by INS not by the employer. So they told a friend of mine that the can not do anything. Could you give me more details? Thank you so much!

What\'s the problem in attaching the original LC?

I am working for the organisation A.
I am just an employee of it.
Normally to apply for 140, your company\'s lawyer should provide original labour.Since my lawyer attached copy of it, i got RFE for that.

I don\'t find any problem in enclosing original LC with 140 application.

How long it takes for RFE to reach lawyer

Hi,

How long does it take for lawyer to receive RFE papers from INS?

Do they send any notice to employer also?

Thanks in advance.

Hi MiBap

Nice Login Name :).
It took me around 2 weeks for my RFE notice to reach my lawyer.They do not send a notice to employer.

RFE For missing Original LC

My stupid and careless missed my original LC when he file my I-140. After waiting for almost 9 months, I got a RFE for the LC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The RFE require LC and all degrees, transcrips , degree evaluation and working experience. I have a master in computer science from US university, which is required on the LC. I also have BS degree and graduate degree other country. I have enough documents for evaluate the BS but not enough document for evaluate the graduate degree. So,my question is it is Ok if I only sent the evaluation for the BS? I can not even think how long I will wait again..........

No Title

I checked AVM yesterday and it says response to RFE received 0n 04/09 and it will take 250-325 days blah blah blah ..........

I guess TSC must be Kidding ....

RFE

Hi, Texy,
I have the same situation as yours. My company sent out the annul report for 2001 and 2000, as well as some other documents. Keep your information updated if you can.

Thank you.