I-140 RFE Cases in TSC

To Sabu

Sorry to hear that you had second RFE.
yes INS do not like us contacting senator, i had the same feeling after my second RFE, got the RFE right after i wrote the letter to local congressman.

-kalai

i CAN UNDERSTAND

but i dont think so.infact i got my approval within days of asking the congressmen to enquire
take care and best of luck

No Title

Very sad to hear that you got second RFE. Me too contacted senator many times. In fact just few days ago I contacted senator. I contacted both the senators from my state and two congressmen.

TSC is punishing me because I pointed there random processing and lazyness. No wonder my case may be denied because I did contact senators and congressmen.

KP

No Title

Hi Sabu,

You can file another I-140 with substituted labor.
Hope your current petition should be approved soon.

KP

No Title

I am seriously considering moving out of TSC jurisdiction. Also I am open to go back India after completing six years and getting some money so that I can start a company in India. I am not very eager to live here.

This is my personal plan, not a suggestion to any body and no offence please, every body has right to choose what he/she wants to do next.

God bless all of you.

God bless America

KP

also not to do picking

but my feeling is most of the rfe\'s were due to lawyer\'s inadequacies. some of the rfe\'s were for not attaching original labor copy etc. ins being govt guys go by the book
i think many of the lawyers who dont know a thing about immigration kind of mess it up for us. an informed lawyer wouldnot have done the kind of goof ups many of us here had to go through
i am sorry for kp and others but i do feel lawyers should take a large chunk of the blame

you are right . I am waiting for the RFE (not attaching original LC) since 6 months

EB3 RIR

ND June 2001
RFE DEC 17th 2001
RFE recvd date (as per TSC\'S AVM ) on Jan 25th 2002.
Approval Date ???? GOD ONLY KNOWS

Hi Baskar Gopal, I am in your same situation with you

My careless attorney forgot to attach my original LC when he sent the I-140 form. I received RFE on 4/5/02. Replied on 4/15/02 received on 4/17/02. The AVM updated on 5/17/02. The AVM said it take 325 days to process this kind of case. My officer numner is #5. What is your officer number? May God Bless Us.

#5 likes to issue RFE

This is the second time I see #5 in one month. I got RFE last month from #5. He / She requested my previous employers to prove I have had enough work experience. I am in EB2(RIR) and have master degree. I don\'t understand why I am needed to provide such kind of evidence although I have already had more than eight years relevant work experience. I thought #5\'s request was unreasonable.

RFE Approved

Hello Friends,

Just want to update you guys that my case is Approved. Details are as below:

Application Sent: September 28, 2001
Receival Notice : November 5, 2001
RFE Sent : February 24, 2002
Then my Attorney took his sweet time to reply for the RFE (This attorney is alloted by my Company... Desi Company and Desi Lawyer.)
RFE Replied : April 9, 2002
RFE Approved : May 24, 2002

Wish you Everyone a GoodLuck.

Take Care,
Friend

Congrats dineshgk

Congrats dineshgk from deeply heart. Hope you have smooth 485. Would you please share us waht is your category and what the RFE for? I am waiting for the my RFE case approved. Thanks

RFE Approved.

My Category was EB3. And I had RFE for two things. First was to include my Company\'s Financial Statement/Tax Filings. And Second was that my case is a transfer of existing Labor. And they needed a notarized confirmation that this Labor was never or will never will be used for someone else.

GoodLuck.

Another RFE from Smart Alec Officer 186

This officer professes to be very analytical asking a maze of questions to confuse you, because he himself gets confused by financial statements and legalese. With the evidence for which we have already received 12 approvals, he has stepped forward to deny a case. We are appealing gently but if the INS still denies the petition, we will have a good case to charge this officer--he is unnecessarily protracting things and living up (in my opinion not always fair) to the abysmal inefficiency of INS.

No Title

Hi Krishna Iyer,

Thanks a lot. Yes, it took time. But all along I had a hope that my case must be approved one day. Good to know that with EAD in hand you are in track.

Soon you will get GC and cloud of uncertainty will blow over.

Soon you will get FP and than approval.
With you speedy approval of your case.

KP

Thanks KP.

KP,
  Thanks for your kind words and wish you the same. Actually I got the FP notice as well. Its on 06/21.

Best Regards
Krishna