I-140 RFE Cases in TSC

No Title

Dear Pump,

Thanks a lot for kind words.

Though my approval came through very late but in this process I made some good friends like you, who care for each other. We can do nothing for each other cases but at leat we can pray to God.

Though I was unlucky for my I-140 but I pray god no body should go through this painful process as I was in. I pray God that fellow waiters\' cases should be apoproved faster.

Regards

KP

Hearty Congrats KP

KP,
   I am extremely happy that your long wait has come to an End. I hope that the rest of the process is smooth and trouble free for you. WISH U ALL THE BEST.
   I filed my I-485 in April.. But lost my project the End of May. Thankfully the EAD was approved yesterday and I should be OK when I join my new Company.

Best Regards,
Krishna

No Title

Approval notice received today. So it took exactly 7 days. My case was approved on 7th June and my lawyer and employer, both of them got approval notices today on 14th June.

This may help to estimate time frame for approval notice to fellow TSC waiters

Good luck to all of you.

KP

Thanks, KP

Thanks for the details. Yes, I would definitely like to hear the magic word "Approved" :)

TSC called my Dean

Dear all,

This is just to let all RFE guys know that TSC IIO called Dean Engineering School of University where I am a tenure track Professor.

Since my case was filed in Feb 2001 with ND Feb 20, 2001, TSC IIO called back to check with Dean that I am still with University and more important University still willing to employ me.

My Dean said of course this a permanent, tenure track, full time position and Dr. Patel is going to be with us forever. That was end of conversation.

Since it was Friday (June 7, 2002) and I didn\'t go office that day, I came to know about this phone call from TSC on Monday (June 10, 2002).

I don\'t know what does that mean but it seems to me that there is some activity.

TSC behaves like a Dormant Volcano just to erupt once a while without doing nothing for months and months.

Good luck to you all

KP
TSC I-140, ND Feb 20, 2001
Ist RFE Dec 12, replied on Jan 13, 2002
IInd RFE (notice of intent to deny the petition) Jan 26, 2002,replied on Feb 13, 2002

AD ? God knows

No Title

Congrats KP!!
Finally, you heard the good news!! I know the stage you had gone through. One gets frustrated when things are not moving in the way it suppose to be. I apprciate your patience.
Best of luck for your CP/485. Btw, what did you opt ?

Cheers!!

No Title

austx25,

Yes you are right my officer was too # 29.

Regarding review unit, it may be two things

Ist: Back ground check. I think they have already completed background check on all older cases and your case should have been finished with the formality of background check INS has introduced around April 10, 2002.

IInd: If you remember I had two RFEs in my case. The Ist RFE was issued on Dec 12, 01 and we replied on Jan 7, 02 and response was received on Jan 13 (for this AVM never updated as those days AVM update was not done for months, I came to know this Jan 13, 02 date from senator enquiry). Subsequently, on Jan 26, 02, I was issued another RFE (notice of intent to deny the case). Looking TSC performance, I doubt my case was sent to officer # 29 after Jan 13, 02. This was confirmed to me from Senator reply.

In fact when you submit RFE, there is some short of the process (unit) to look into if reply is appropriate, if not then they issue intent to denial and in my case this letter was signed by TSC director (not actual signator but some short of Seal on his/her name).

I think Review in your case will be that some unit besides officer 29, is looking your case for completeness and appropriate reply. Though adjudication will come from officer 29. But it seems to me this review unit is in place to prevent unwanted denial. As these guys (review unit) take care that when a case file is sent once again to concerned officer (in your case officer #29) he/she should see appropriate papers and approve the case.

AS my case was approved on the very same day (June 7, 20) IIO called to my Dean. It seems to me that this IIO was officer 29 who called my Dean to have a double check. My Dean replied that I am still with University and going to be there forever, officer 29 approved my case.

I strongly believe that after passing through review unit your case will go to officer # 29 and in return you will hear magic word (APPROVED).

I am very sad that your case is older than mine. Yes, this process sucks but it seems to me IIO are highly theoretical, they go by book and if they doubt some thing they just issue RFE. Some officer issue more RFE like officer # 29.

Sorry for boring you with long reply.

Wish you a speedy approval.

Good luck to you.

KP

Kishan, Congrats Man.

I am very happy to know your approval. I was daily checking for this great news. As you know, I am also exactly like you. I got Letter of Intent to Deny from Officer #29 and our company Immigration department is still working on that.
Hope to get approval soon.

Best Wishes for your Next Stage.

Sabu
ND: July 24,2001
RFE1 : March 14,2002
RFE Replied : April 09,2002
RFE2 : May 13,2002

KP, your case should be approved in a few days. I think your problem is part of the result of filin

I think you might be the first one to file in EB-2 catogery as a tenure track professor. The IIO just got confused why you did not file EB1-OR, and might thought you were not so qualified.

Good luck.

Hi KP - Don\'t worry ,you are at the right track

It looks like that you will get good result soon, as GKing mentioned.
As you said, I have sent my request to the Senator.Waiting for his reply.

Good luck to all of us.

No Title

Congrats KP,
Atlast you have got the reward for your patience, Good luck for your 485 stage.

KP, I am simply delighted to hear about your approval

You have been a long-timer on the TSC I-140 board. I shared part of my journey with you as you might recall from early 2001. Even though my journey is finally over with plastic card in my hand on May 5, 2002, I still look up the I-140 board to check if my good old friend KP has got approval.

All along your painful experience, I always had hope that you would get it sooner or later. I can not tell you how happy I feel to hear about your approval. I am positive that your AOS processs will be breeze compared to your I-140.

Your story has a great message for all immigrants, and that message is - Never lose hope.

Congratulations.

Your friend

Pump

No Title

Hi KP/Everone else:
I filed my I-140 in the second week of May\'2002 with ND May 19\'02. When do I know that this case has been assigned to Officer ? How much time would it take to get approval ? I guess, I would get RFE ( as my company\'s finacials are not good). When do I hear about RFE? Will it come to me besides my attorney? Can you people give me I140 travel guidelines.
Thanks!

Another RFE case approval !

A RFE case where educational and experience evaluation had to be done has been approved. The RFE was issued on 2/20 and our reply was sent 3/22. Approval on June 11, and notice received in mail today.

Cgongrats Samir Das.

Hope everthing in next stage is smooth. Would you like share us your case detail? what is your RD/ND , category, and what is your officer number? Thank you very much.