No Title

Thanks cpmumbai2002,

Good luck to you for I-485 stage.

Though my case was pending and was over due but I was always happy for
fellow waiters getting approved.

It is all luck.

KP

KP, Congrats! It is really a good news to see your case got approvals. It was

a lot pain in neck for you and us with this TSC. But, once get approval then all will be gone. Cheers. All the best for next stage. U know I am still waiting for my RFE which is issued on 5/30/02. How much time it take RFE notice to reach attoreny (EB3 -RIR). Every stage there is a delay with TSC even with RFE Notice too.

All the best.

RFE approved

I check AMV today and hear my case has been approved on June 7. It is so great. Here is my detailed information.
EB2(RIR) PD: Mar. 26, 2001
         RD: Dec. 11, 2001
         ND: Dec. 11, 2001
        RFE: Ari. 15, 2002 (Work experience)
      Reply: May 16, 2002
   Received: May 17, 2002
         AD: Jun 7, 2002

Hope y\'all good luck.

Gking, Baskar, Pump and may mores I know

My case was approved on the day IIO called my Dean. Today, I checked AVM and it says this case is approved on June 7, 02 and notice is mailed blah blah.

But as you all know I suffered a lot during I-140. I will believe in real when I see actual notice or get reply from senator office or from AILA sources.

I think IIO just wanted to make sure that I am still with University.

I am a frequent visitor of this Board since January 2001 and did tracking work during May-June 2001. I wished good luck and congrats thousands and thousands members of this board. But I was unlucky to be delayed so long. It took approximately 16 months for TSC to approve my case and they gave me all shorts of troubles (one RFE and one notice of intent to deny petition) and kept sitting on file for 10 months before issuing first RFE and when I replied second RFE and reply was found suitable they took 4 months to approve the case.

Meantime I had four enquiries through senator office, three enquiries through AILA.

It was a painful process, and still final stage has to go through, however, all along I believed that some day my case must be approved.

God bless all those who are waiting and one day your case will be approved.

KP
TSC I-140, ND Feb 20, 2001
AD June 7, 2002

No Title

Hi longwait02,

Thanks, in my case there were two RFEs both the times RFE was in our hands in seven days.

You should have gotten your RFE by now.

Good luck to you.

Your case will be approved soon as soon as you reply the RFE.

KP

sranju,

I also waiting for 1-140 approval. My RFE was sent on 04/17/02 for the original LC too. What is your officer number? Do you have any idea about the procedure after the officer receive the response to the RFE? does he/she need to get something form the DOL before he/she can approve an i-140 case? Thanks

No Title

Hi, austx25, thanks. I wish that your case should be approved soon. Your officer is also officer no 29.

Good luck to you.

KP

Congrats KP...

I have been following the Texas 140 board for a long time and was always hoping for your approval. (I got approved in March 2002).

Good luck for the next stage.

KP, please reply

KP. You were right, my case officer (no.29)is the same as yours. Afterall, our case numbers didn\'t differ much. Mine (EB3) is actually earlier than yours (RD. Feb14,2001, ND. Feb.20,2001, RFE Oct.31 and TSC rec\'d Nov.28).
Anyway, after knowing your approval, I called TSC to speak to an IIO about my case. I was told that my case has been with the review unit since mid April. I believed you mentioned that your case "will be reviewed" sometime back in April too. Could you provide me with more detail? Thanks.
May you have a speedy I485 approval.

Regards,
Austx25

Got RFE notice which is issued on 5/31, It is for company financial statements...Please give me

some idea - Company do not have ready for 2001 audited statament, but they have for 99 and 2000. Is it okay if we reply with that with president letter saying that \'01 one is under process and we can pay whatever salary mentioned in LC? BTW, IIO # 62. Any idea how much time it is taking now for approvalby him/her? KP, Gking and all others friends please post ur opinions..

No Title

longwait02,

Sorry to hear that you have a tricky RFE. But one thing, the documents which your comapny does not have at this time, you can not provide them even if your desire to do so.

I think you should submit previous years audits along with president letter explianing why they don\'t have 2001 audit also mentioning your current salary with promise to pay you more or equal to LC salary upon getting GC.

This will work.

Good luck with your RFE

KP

No Title

Hi Longwait02,
I had a RFE for company financials,they asked me all Qs statements for year 2000 and 2001 i.e form-941 and also companies Tax returns for both the years.Since my company did not file taxes for 2001 till then (they filed for extension) I just mailed them the extension to them and it worked. So I guess you should try to submit as much documents as possible and you should be fine.

GOOD LUCK

We ahve been asked for financials for 1996 ?

Seems odd, we have been asked for financials for 1996, 2000 & 2001, do you think they mean 1999 ?

Thanks

how big is your company

Hi texy,

how many employees did your company have. also did your company submit 941\'s forms for 2001 in place of tax returns.

Did Anybody send letter to the TSC Director regarding long delay in your case?

Just now I found out from INS website that we can write to the Director of TSC regarding the long delay in our approval. On the envelope we have to write "FOR THE PERSONAL ATTENTION OF THE DIRECTOR."
  I am fed up with this Officer #29. KP is still waiting after sending his documents in Feb 2002. That officer is not approved yet. I sent my documents in April 2002. I don\'t know how many more years I have to wait for this officer to take my file.
  Is it a good idea to write the Director? Did anybody try this? I contacted Georgia senetor in March and within a week, Officer #29 issued RFE for Company Financial(Which is a Standard RFE to delay our approval). So many people from my company got approved without getting RFE and I don\'t know why I got RFE.
   Kindly share your thoughts. I want to do something immediately to get approved soon.

Thanks,
Sabu

congrate, BlameTSC

i am waiting for my RFE 140 case now. Did you seek for the congress or AILA\'s help to get your case down? Thnak you very much.