I-140 RFE Cases in TSC

RFE time

Guies,

Any idea about how long does it take currently in Texas service Center after submitting RFE?

RFE Case Approved

Hi Guys,

My i-140 has been finally approved after 15 months. Details are given as below

RD: Feb 2001
RFE 1: Sep 2001 (intent to deny)
RFE 2: Jan 2002 (request for additional inf0)
Approval Date: May 2002

I think they have started working on RFE cases.

Gopal Krishnamurthy

Yahooooooooooooooooooooooo my case is approved

Finally it is my turn.
ND :27-APR-01
RFE1 :17-JAN-02
RFE REPLY RECEIVED : 20-FEB-02
RFE2 :14-MAR-02
RFE REPLY RECEIVED : 17-APR-02
Approved on : 06-May-02

Thx,
Kalai

Congratulations, Kalai :)

Good luck to your next stage. Could you share with us which officer process your I140 case? Did you have the same officer for both your RFEs? Thanks.

Sincerely,
Austx25

Congrats Kalai

Congrats. What is your category? I reply my RFE on 04/16/02 and received on 04/17/02. But the AVM has not been changed that the RFE has been received. Did your case has been updated on AVM before your approval?
Thanks

No Title

Hi Sabu,

I understand your pain as my case was also RFEd by officer no 29. If you look tracker around my ND (Feb 20, 2001), two more folks have RFE. I think the bunch of petitions went to this officer and he just issued RFE and forget to look into the response.

As for as I know my case is going through security check since April 10 and when check is over file will be transferred to this officer.

You can write letter to Director. I have already written letter to Senator and my lawyer has request AILA Liaison, you can try this way.

Hope you case will be approved soon.

Good luck to you

KP

TSC I-140 ND Feb 20, 01
AD ? God knows

KP ... you will be getting it soon !!!! I know its been a nightmare for you .....

GOOD GUYS ALWAYS FINISH WELL !!!!!!!!!

I can understand ur frustration sabu ... this whole GC process is unfair and one is too much depend

I hope this overhaul of the INS will improve the process and make it more of a National Level Process rather than Service Center dependent ...

I too had got a RFE in November \'01 but luckily got the approval in Feb\'02 after 11 months !!! I too was the only guy in my company to ever get a RFE ... so its really luck ....

Hope you and KP make it through this soon...

Hi KP, I am with you man........

Got second RFE today. Looks like TSC does not like us to contact the senators.
  KP,PKalai what are the Options I have? Is it possible to file I-140 from my sister company with substitute labor?

Sabu
ND: July 24,2001
Rfe1 : March 14,2002
Rfe received : April 09,2002
Rfe2 : May 13,2002