I-140 Processing Time in Nebraska

hebron said:
Hi Guys,
I upgraded my case to PP and got this update. Could you tell me if this is an RFE or just a status update?

The message is - " Your Request for Premium Processing Service for your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on so and so date. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete"

Just the status update...

I-140 Processing Time

Hi All,
I am on EB1 and my RD for I-140 is 05/25/06 and havent got approval yet :( Any idea. My LUD is 07/29/06. Your help would be much appreciated.
I am also going to file I-485/EAD/AP? Any comments?
I am also scheduled to travel but my L1 Visa is valid until 07/25/07. So I am sure I can travel and return, correct?
Please help as I am extremely confused and new to this process.

Thanks - Vic

140 denial and can EB2 labor be amended with exp

Hi,all,

My labor approved and -I140 denied,(3yr degree problem with 1 yr PGDBM) and i have to extend my H1 for 6th or 7 th year?.
My140 is denied from Nebraska service centre .
and mine applied on may 1st and they replied on sep13th
since my I-140 denied will it be a problem in renewing my H1,which is expiring in Jan 2007
can i use my old labor again to apply for new I-140.
my Eb 2 is with masters or foreign equilant. my lawer applied without adding exp and i have 25 yrs exp in same field all progressive exp.
is it possible to amend my old labor withexp added to it?

Kindly guide me,if anyone had answers.

Processing dates for I-140 in Nebrask Service Center is moving backward!!!!

Last processing date in October 30, 2006 issue was May 1, 2006
Now in November 17, 2006, it is April 27, 2006.

How can we do the estimation???? Any Suggestion???

I-140

guys,

mine is EB2, on USCIS processing time, where do i need to look at for I-140, i mean there are like skilled worker or professional, advanced degree or exceptional ability. where do i stand in that list? i know this is stupid question but i dont really know.

if you have a master (and it is required for the position) you are in the advanced degree; if you have a combination of bachelor and years of experience you should be a professional. ...but I can't be as accurate as a lawyer :)

anu.sonti said:
guys,

mine is EB2, on USCIS processing time, where do i need to look at for I-140, i mean there are like skilled worker or professional, advanced degree or exceptional ability. where do i stand in that list? i know this is stupid question but i dont really know.

you are advanced Degree or exceptional ability

I-140 approval

Got approved just in time for my 3 year H1-B extension after 6 year completion.

NSC
EB2 (Masters + 1 Yr Experience)
Filed May 30, 2006
Approved: Dec 7, 2006

Congratulations; way to go Lambda. Hopefully your I-485 will be approved soon. Also, good to know that the non PP guys are being paid for their patience and are not falling into the trap of paying $1000 for "peace of mind" (that is, except for the H-1B guys who really need their 3 year extention).

Thanks bro (or sis?) ... No such luck with I-485. Dates for my nationality are so horribally retrogressed even for EB-2. And the worst part is that they moved by only 7 days in last 9 months. By this rate, I'll be glad if I get GC in this decade.

Hi Aurora73

Aurora73 said:
EB3 Non premium NSC
RD: 8/1/06
AD: 12/14/06 :D

Hi Aurora73 - Congrats on your I-140 approval.

I'm in a similar situtaion as yours:

My Labour:
RD: 3/31/04
AD: 6/1/06

I-140:
RD: 7/11/06
AD: ??? - Not yet approved

My question is - your I140 was filed in NSC after mine, but your approval came before mine - How is that possible? Does it mean that mine would have been in some other queue? Also the tracking center website shows that they are currently processing may 11' 06 cases. Then how did yours get approved when it is from Aug 06 date?

This is just for my information.

EB1 - Multinational manager

Hi,

My application for I-140 K was submitted in sept 2006 at NSC. I have an L1A visa, that is for inter company transfree of manager. Therefore the lawyer chose to use Eb1 category. Labor was waived, as with L1A visa.

I see a LUD of 9/25 on the uscis tracker site.

The page that shows the processing dates for various cases and I-140K at NSC still shows may 15, 2006. I don't think that can be true information since I see on the forum that there are many cases submitted after that date that have already been approved.

Is there something I am missing? I am new to this, therefore may be mistaken. Any comments on my case, timelines, special instructions would be appreciated.

thanks
param.

Eb1 Case

Hi Param,

I am also having L1-A visa. My company also applied for my 140 in 'Mult Mgr' category.
My case was filed at Vermont on NOV 16'th 2005 and on 24 May 2006, it was transferred to NSC

Current processing date at NSC is 15 May. So looks like you will have to wait. I also see other people in this forum getting their cases approved. But they are from different category. Some of them are talking about Premium processing ( Takes less then a month ) my observation is that they delay EB1 cases. ( Typically about 12- 15 months ) .. so wait patiently until your date comes ;)

I-40 processing time

Hi,
I am an RN from the Philippines, my employer filed my petition to Nebraska last november 3, 2006 but still i don't have my Notice of Reciept.. please help me.. those with same case as of mine pls. do give me some details...im kind of worried about whats happening...

thanks,
kay

Last edited by a moderator:
Kayesh said:
Hi,
I am an RN from the Philippines, my employer filed my petition to Nebraska last november 3, 2006 but still i don't have my Notice of Reciept.. please help me.. those with same case as of mine pls. do give me some details...im kind of worried about whats happening...

thanks,
kay

Does USCIS have a website to track progress of cases by receipt number? My employer filed I-140 non-premium application on my behalf in Nov 2006. Haven't received any news of approval or receipt.
And again, as pointed out by some other members, does anybody have any idea as to how applications (non premium) filed after the "current processing date" in NSC are getting approved?