I-140 Processing Time in Nebraska

How long does it take for non-PP I-140 cases these days?

I am trying to justify whether it makes sense to upgrade to PP. I don't need to extend H-1B until May 2008, and my I-485 is not current yet. So does it make sense for me to upgrade to PP? Company is reluctant to upgrade, lawyer basically says there is no benefit upgrading to PP at this point. Any comments? Thanks!

Another question is on my I-140 file, my youngest son who was born in US is not included in part 7, is it a problem? Details see my other post:
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=252014

Thanks!
-Ryne

Hi
Its taking nearly 9month.mine is still pending RD dec15th 2006.

I think there wont be any problem because of leaving ur Son in 140

Sunny

How long does it take for non-PP I-140 cases these days?

I am trying to justify whether it makes sense to upgrade to PP. I don't need to extend H-1B until May 2008, and my I-485 is not current yet. So does it make sense for me to upgrade to PP? Company is reluctant to upgrade, lawyer basically says there is no benefit upgrading to PP at this point. Any comments? Thanks!

Another question is on my I-140 file, my youngest son who was born in US is not included in part 7, is it a problem? Details see my other post:
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=252014

Thanks!
-Ryne

recd rfe

dear friends.

Iam a new user to this thread.

I have received an RFE from NSC,
Do I get another RFE after the one I got or if they had to send a query they would have asked for it at the same time.

any replies is greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
HI FRIENDS,

IS ANYBODY RECENTLY GOT AN RFE OR DENIEL FROM NSC ON I-140 : GROUND 3 YEARS FOREIGN BECHELOR DEGREE AGAINST 4 YEARS USA BS ?
SPECIALLY IN EB-3.
ANY DEVELOPMENT ON THIS 3 YEARS EVALUATION FOR EB-3 PEOPLE ?
PL. UP DATE IF ANYBODY HAS INFO.
THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Ram
( E Mail: Joan327@hotmail.com )

dear friends.

Iam a new user to this thread.

I have received an RFE from NSC,
Do I get another RFE after the one I got or if they had to send a query they would have asked for it at the same time.

any replies is greatly appreciated.

EB2 RIR india, I140 RD Sept06

Hi!

My reciept date for I-140 at NSC is Sept. 2006 and haven;t heard anything back so far.

Is their someone else who has similar experience with NSC. To top the matter, the processing date is truck at Aug. 25 at NSC for EB2 category!

I am frustated with these f#&@ing a$$!oles at NSC! ... pardon my french.:mad:

Folks;

I exchange some email with my attorney and her comment was the reason my I-140 is stalled is the security check. It happens to lot of people and takes it's own time. I guess till my date gets current for I-140 processing I don't think USCIS is even looking into my file, so that was baloney from attorney.

Once the processing dates reach mid Sept. 2006 at NSC I intend to call them and inquire why my case is struck. The thing is like most I am going to file for I-485 and it is not going to be approved till I-140 gets cleared. So I am hopping ( guess nothing else can be done!) that the processing dates would move forward at NSC in few months.:rolleyes:

Folks;

I exchange some email with my attorney and her comment was the reason my I-140 is stalled is the security check. It happens to lot of people and takes it's own time. I guess till my date gets current for I-140 processing I don't think USCIS is even looking into my file, so that was baloney from attorney.

Once the processing dates reach mid Sept. 2006 at NSC I intend to call them and inquire why my case is struck. The thing is like most I am going to file for I-485 and it is not going to be approved till I-140 gets cleared. So I am hopping ( guess nothing else can be done!) that the processing dates would move forward at NSC in few months.:rolleyes:

Dear BECsufferer,
Can anyone and everyone file for i485 with their pending i140 or only people who are stuck in the background check? I ve recently filed for i140 in May and the receipt date is june 2nd.

I-140 got approved!!

My I-140 (ordinary processing) got approved.
I-140 receipt date is June 1 2007 in Nebraska. LUD June 1 2007. Approval Aug 3rd 2007. So it took about 2 months for non premium processing.

Maybe they're picking up the pace of I-140 processing now that there are no more I-485 apps to process!!

Here you go

Congrats on your fast approval. Could you share with us your PD and timeline? Thank you.
I-140 got approved quick but labor took almost 5 yrs!!

PD: June 2nd,2002, EB3/TR
ETA case number: P-05014-XXXXX
SWA Location: State(GA)
Case Source: State (never made to Region)
Recruitment Process: RI receive 11/18/2006 (posted on AJB)
LC Approved: April 20th 2007

I-140 filed 06/01/2007 no LUDs, approval on 08/03/2007:)
I-485 filed 06/01/2007 LUDs 06/28/2007 (FP) 06/30/2007

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you and again, congratulations. I hope mine will go fast as well. My RD for my I-140/I-485 is March 5, 2007. I also waited long for my labor (since April 30, 2001, certified Jan., 2007). I did get an rfe last month. My lawyer will send the documents next week and I hope that this will be enough for an approval. It's been a long journey and the end is not yet in sight. Good luck on the rest of the process.

Thank you and again, congratulations. I hope mine will go fast as well. My RD for my I-140/I-485 is March 5, 2007. I also waited long for my labor (since April 30, 2001, certified Jan., 2007). I did get an rfe last month. My lawyer will send the documents next week and I hope that this will be enough for an approval. It's been a long journey and the end is not yet in sight. Good luck on the rest of the process.

Thanks. Wow you have been waiting longer than me!!

From the Nebraska Center processing times, it looked like it was going to take close to 1 year to get I-140 approved, so I was definitely pleasantly surprised to see my approval. I was also afraid of getting RFE. What did you get RFE for?

Also I saw LUD on my I-140 today (08/05/2007) after the approval date so I don't know what this was for.

RFE is my transcript of records. They want to see that I attained my BSME before 4/30/2001 which is my PD.

U are lucky man.....

mine was recieved on Dec 4th ' 2006....and am still waiting....
:confused:

Thanks. Wow you have been waiting longer than me!!

From the Nebraska Center processing times, it looked like it was going to take close to 1 year to get I-140 approved, so I was definitely pleasantly surprised to see my approval. I was also afraid of getting RFE. What did you get RFE for?

Also I saw LUD on my I-140 today (08/05/2007) after the approval date so I don't know what this was for.

Hi guys,

My I-140 got approved(NSC) on 08/02 with receipt notice date of 04/30/07.I have not got the approval notice as yet.

Do you guys suggest mailing a copy of approval notice to NSC for pending I-485 that was not filed concurently.

Jugnu
PD:September 2003