I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
thanks

first of all appreciate ur response and advice......

i know this is a question with no definite answers.......still if u can find a lil time to give ur opinion on when u see my approvals coming based on my signature

first of all appreciate ur response and advice......

i know this is a question with no definite answers.......still if u can find a lil time to give ur opinion on when u see my approvals coming based on my signature

As per the USCIS processing date link, current I-140 processing date for EB2 cases are August 2006, whereas for I-485 it is September 2006. Please note that these are median dates only - it does not implies all prior cases are approved and all later cases pending. From the previous postings in this forum, I learned that I-140 processing depends mainly on the following factors, company credentials, ability to pay, degree evaluation and work experience. If all the criteria is satisfied the case will be approved in the first assessment. On the other hand, background check impacts the I-485 processing time (sometimes to a great extent). So, when your case may be approved? Assuming there won't be any RFEs, it depends on the number of applications between August and October 2006. I think there will be more applications in I-140 stage than in I-485. The former will experience a flurry of new applications as a result of BEC approval spree. Moreover if someone applied for I-140 after you may jump the queue by premium processing. As for I-485, there is likely to be less application after you as the I-140 approvals haven't accelerated and applicants from some countries like India and China are prevented from applying I-485 (due to retrogression). One more thing - I haven't read anywhere that I-485 getting approved before I-140. These are my assumptions only, others, please feel free to add here.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks again

thanks again

I think I will ride out another 2 to 3 weeks before jumping to I-140 PP

i also havent hear 485 approvals before 140...was just pointing out projected approval dates based on the timelines on the uscis website...

Hi,

How to open an inquiry? Do I have to call it by myself or my employer?

Thanks.

chloekyle,

Security check happens in AOS stage (I485) and not in I140 stage. If your application in Texas (Receipt # starting with SRC) then call them now and speak to an person there and open a inquiry into your case. If your application is Nebraska (Receipt # starting with LIN), then wait till the next USCIS Processing times update @ https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/ptimes.jsp (as the time show 08/14 for EB3) and then call them to open the same inquiry. I think you should not have to wait long before you get your approval, if everything else is correct in your I140 application. You can find the # to call for TSC or NSC on the USCIS website or one of these forums with exact touchtone details.

Best of Luck.

Another example

Please see the follwoing and tell me my inference is correct or not.

LC State: Florida PD: 04/01/2003
Labor Certified: 09/17/2006
I-140 ND: 10/19/2006 LUD: 03/15/07 AD: 03/15/07 [PP]
I-485 ND: 10/19/2006 RFE:04/19/07 REPLIED: 04/26/07 AD: 05/08/2007

Nebraska is processing I-485 around sept 1st 2006 and this guys i-485 was touched in April. just because his I-140 was approved. He did PP. So does it mean If I-140 is approved they can process I-485 ealier then what the notice board say regarding processing dates.

If its true then eveybody should go for PP if they can afford correct?

another example of my inference about I-140 PP and faster approval of I-485

LC PD: 3/2001, EB2 RIR->NoNRIR, TX
LC AD: 6/2006
I140 RD: 10/26/2006 (PP)
I140 AD: 10/30/2006
I485 RD: 10/26/2006 (Nebraska), LUD ?, LUD 1/3/07, AD: 5/14/07

Do we need to go for PP or wait?

Question on PPS and refiling I140 on Substituted LC

Maybe one of you have the same situation as this one.

I filed my I140 on substituted LC with original certified document of the LC in July 2005. It denied (on A2P) in September 2005. Appealed immediately, but appeal was denied in June 2006. Then after getting some more documents from IRS, my lawyer re-filed I!40 in January 2007 on the same LC, this time without the original LC document (not on PPS as original document was not filed).

The question is that the original LC document was filed with the first I140 application and second I140 filing is a re-filing as it is based on the same LC, does this case qualify for PPS?

Any comments from someone having similar experience or laywers having this experience for their clients is welcome.

Thanks in Advance.

Moving I140 to PP?

Since so many cases are moved to PP, USICS would delay the regular I140 process. If the regular I140 process is fast, nobaody ould use PP, and they cannot make money.

Is the LC PD useful in I140/I485 process? It seems that they only care the RD.

Hi,

My PD is already current since Philippines moved for almost 2 years..my question is my I-140 is still pending as per Nebraska is processing up to Aug 14 only and mine is Aug 18, 2006... Can I do now I-485 to make it concurrent even if I-140 is already submitted or concurrent should be submitted together?

Just on the substituted LC I140 cases. Non-substituted cases can do PPS as before. See the link: http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/PPSPermRule051707.pdf

Hi,

My PD is already current since Philippines moved for almost 2 years..my question is my I-140 is still pending as per Nebraska is processing up to Aug 14 only and mine is Aug 18, 2006... Can I do now I-485 to make it concurrent even if I-140 is already submitted or concurrent should be submitted together? And till when we can change employer? Thinking of doing PP if cannot file I-485 now..

Just on the substituted LC I140 cases. Non-substituted cases can do PPS as before. See the link: http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/PPSPermRule051707.pdf

I-1485 filing while I-140 pending

Hi Immigration Gurus,

Is it possible to file I-485 while I-140 is pending (not approved) if the I-485 is current?

(OR)

Is it required to get I-140 using PP and apply for I-485?

Please clarify me.

I guess I am asking the same question as chloekyle asked...

Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I just talked to my lawyer and she said it is possible to file I-I485 now but they advised me to wait for I-140 approval or do PP reason that if I-140 still pending they will not process the 485.. tend to go slower or longer because they might hold it.. possiblity of getting stucked!!!

Hi Immigration Gurus,

Is it possible to file I-485 while I-140 is pending (not approved) if the I-485 is current?

(OR)

Is it required to get I-140 using PP and apply for I-485?

Please clarify me.

I guess I am asking the same question as chloekyle asked...

Thanks in advance

Than you...

Hi,

I just talked to my lawyer and she said it is possible to file I-I485 now but they advised me to wait for I-140 approval or do PP reason that if I-140 still pending they will not process the 485.. tend to go slower or longer because they might hold it.. possiblity of getting stucked!!!