I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
Pp

You are right, PP haulted for Substitution, not for regular I-140 process,

it is given in the pdf, but in future they may stop it for regular, we never know.

EB2/PERM - I- 140 approved,

EB3/BEC-Dallas/I-140 Filed - Feb-2007/-PD-July'2004.

I am almost but still waiting for I-140 get approved.

- Ashish

Updated Tracker

Tracker updated as of May 21, 2007.....

Updated for:
alex10dc, tanveer666, ca_green_card, jhegde, GC_from_NJ

Details required to add your info to tracker is in attached txt file

Need a new volunteer to update tracker, if you are willing to do so, either make a posting or send me a PM. Thanks!

I-140 category question

I-140 with MS and one yr falls into

skilled worker or professional category

or

advanced degree or exceptional ability

I-140 question

I-140 with MS and one yr falls into

skilled worker or professional category

or

advanced degree or exceptional ability

I had the same issue. I think it should be Advanced degree, but your attorney is the one who knows best becuase he filled under certin category.

Yes you can file, actually I already filed eventhough I-140 is still pending, I'm thinking of doing PP before but now INS is already processing till Sept 2006 and mine is Aug 14 2006.. it's worth a wait for a while!

Yes, You may file I-485 if your PD is current with a pending I-140

I just checked, and it is advanced degree

Which category you fall under depends on the combination of 2 things

1) The advertisement your LC was filed under has to mention that the job requires a masters degree or a bachelors with 5 years experience

2) The candidate has to fulfil the above qualification

In the absence of any of these 2points , you can not be EB2 (Advanced degree.....)

Plus of course, the lawyer has to mention EB2 in the I-140 application.

anyone... once I-485 is filed, can we get EAD even if I-140 is still pending?

thanks... appreciate any reply!!

Which category you fall under depends on the combination of 2 things

1) The advertisement your LC was filed under has to mention that the job requires a masters degree or a bachelors with 5 years experience

2) The candidate has to fulfil the above qualification

In the absence of any of these 2points , you can not be EB2 (Advanced degree.....)

Plus of course, the lawyer has to mention EB2 in the I-140 application.

Yes, you can get EAD after I-485 filed even if I-140 is still pending. I got my EAD in Jan this year. But my I-140 is still pending now.

Yes, you can get EAD after I-485 filed even if I-140 is still pending. I got my EAD in Jan this year. But my I-140 is still pending now.

just to expand this question a little bit..........

until u get ur green card can u keep working on EAD year after year .......even if your H-1 is expired ? ?

May be you could provide your experience...I was told that if one applied 485 without a approved 140, they might delay the finger printing and EAD, AP etc. Looks like for your the EAD has not been an issue...have you gotten your FP done and AP approved yet? Do you see any connection between 140 approval & the other 3 applications related to 485? Thanks

My 140/485 receipt date is 11/1/2006. My FP appointment was 11/17/2006. I received my approved I765 on 1/20/2007 and I131 on 1/28/2006

May be you could provide your experience...I was told that if one applied 485 without a approved 140, they might delay the finger printing and EAD, AP etc. Looks like for your the EAD has not been an issue...have you gotten your FP done and AP approved yet? Do you see any connection between 140 approval & the other 3 applications related to 485? Thanks

I-140 Approved

I got my I-140 approved today. I had upgraded it to Premium Processing last week. Please update the spreadsheet with details in my signature.

Have a good long weekend !!
Cheers.

I-140 approved

Hi everyone:
Here is what I received via e-mail:
On May 24, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I140
IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER........

My application date for I140 was 8/10/2006 and it was regular processing.

I applied to I485 at the same time and my priority date was current. I hope I'll get the approval (or results) for that one soon.
Good luck you all!