I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
Congratulation

I am, actually all of us here are happy for your approval. You should be Chicago Green now as your blue is over (at least form this site) Good luck for I-485.

Hi everyone:
Here is what I received via e-mail:
On May 24, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I140
IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER........

My application date for I140 was 8/10/2006 and it was regular processing.

I applied to I485 at the same time and my priority date was current. I hope I'll get the approval (or results) for that one soon.
Good luck you all!

Hi everyone:
Here is what I received via e-mail:
On May 24, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I140
IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER........

My application date for I140 was 8/10/2006 and it was regular processing.

I applied to I485 at the same time and my priority date was current. I hope I'll get the approval (or results) for that one soon.
Good luck you all!

congratulations, and do u mind sharing first few digits of ur application number......

What's so special about the first 4 digits of the LIN number, can someone please tell me?

Also, what is Premium Processing and can anyone take advantage of it?

Last edited by a moderator:
What's so special about the first 4 digits of the LIN number, can someone please tell me?

Also, what is Premium Processing and can anyone take advantage of it?

the first few digits give u an idea which numbers are being approved, and where in line tht puts u

u can take advantage of premium processing if its not a substituted labor case

the first few digits give u an idea which numbers are being approved, and where in line tht puts u

u can take advantage of premium processing if its not a substituted labor case

Thank you greynicolls!! One last question: I don't remember what my number is but let's assume it's LIN07642**** or around that. What number are they on now in relation to the number above? Thanks again!!

Thank you greynicolls!! One last question: I don't remember what my number is but let's assume it's LIN07642**** or around that. What number are they on now in relation to the number above? Thanks again!!

lin06235xxxxx..........this is the latest number posted here in this forum by chicago blues....

Upgraded to PP Approved

:) Happy to let you guys know that my I140 has been approved, after upgrading to premium processing.

My attorney has sent PP papers on May 22. I got notification that USCIS has received the request for PP yesterday May 31, saying they received the request on May 30.

About an hour ago, I received mail saying the case is approved.

My PD (EB3, May 28, 2002) is current and will be applying 485 soon. I have sent all papers to attorney.

I140 RD Nov 8, 2006
I 140 Approved June 1, 2007 (After PP).

Thanks and wish you all guys get good news soon.

I-140 Approved

My I-140 got approved. There was a query that was replied to by my co on 23rd May and USCIS approved my case on 25th May.

Best of luck to all and hope to see you soon in I-485 forum.

My I-140 got approved..Filed at NSC- Premium Processing..

Good Luck to all of you !

I-140 -PP 05/23/07, Approved - 06/04/07

volunteer needed

I would like to hand over the baton and so a volunteer is required to update tracker spreadsheet, pls make a posting or PM me - thanks.

I-140 approved

Just wanted to let you know that my I-140 (EB2) has been approved.
I have another I-140 (EB3) pending. The RD on EB3 pending date is Aug 14 and the ND on the approved EB2 petition is Sept 4. Filing is regular and service center is NSC.

recd rfe

dear friends.

Iam a new user to this thread.

I have received an RFE from NSC, after i send the reqd documents wht they ask for do they send another query for something else.