I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
chloekyle,

Security check happens in AOS stage (I485) and not in I140 stage. If your application in Texas (Receipt # starting with SRC) then call them now and speak to an person there and open a inquiry into your case. If your application is Nebraska (Receipt # starting with LIN), then wait till the next USCIS Processing times update @ https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/ptimes.jsp (as the time show 08/14 for EB3) and then call them to open the same inquiry. I think you should not have to wait long before you get your approval, if everything else is correct in your I140 application. You can find the # to call for TSC or NSC on the USCIS website or one of these forums with exact touchtone details.

Best of Luck.

Hi Sarathynp,

Can you plz post your 140 details RD, ND, LUD, RFE and ADs?

Thanks in advance...

Hi,

I am a new member of this forum (I-140) as recently came out of the BEC syndrome after 4.5 years of wait.

I have been watching the discussions and would like to request, if someone can enlighten me with these terms.

RD, ND, LUD, RFE and ADs, SRC, LIN etc etc..?

I am ready to file I-140 but would need to wait for 485 so that PD becomes current.

Thanks

HI
RD - received date
ND - notice date
LUD - last update( U can register online abt ur case and check the LUD)
AD - Approval date
SRC - if ur case goes to TSC then u will get a number starting with SRC
LIN - If ur case goes to NSC then u will get LIn

Hi,

I am a new member of this forum (I-140) as recently came out of the BEC syndrome after 4.5 years of wait.

I have been watching the discussions and would like to request, if someone can enlighten me with these terms.

RD, ND, LUD, RFE and ADs, SRC, LIN etc etc..?

I am ready to file I-140 but would need to wait for 485 so that PD becomes current.

Thanks

what do you guys think of this?

adjust20,
Its more of an observation then research.
I observed that USCIS is working on 485's on a range of dates like a "window" and if your 140 is approved when your receipt date is within the window of dates then there is highest probability that your case would be touched [and if there is no name check issue then it would get approved within a short time].
On the otherhand if your 140 is not approved by that time and the window passes then USCIS would come back at a later date to get your 485.

So I wanted to be ready when my window! of opportunity came by. I think 1000 bucks from my pocket did not get wasted.

my 2c.

what do you guys think of this?

Security Check happens at I-140 too, even at H1-B extn.

If you are one of the unlucky one's whose name is as common as the one's found in FBI lists, your case goes into security check. My friend's H1-B extention always goes to security check (as he has a common name). He's been waiting for his H1-B extn. since more than 8 months now just like last year and year before last too.

chloekyle,

Security check happens in AOS stage (I485) and not in I140 stage. If your application in Texas (Receipt # starting with SRC) then call them now and speak to an person there and open a inquiry into your case. If your application is Nebraska (Receipt # starting with LIN), then wait till the next USCIS Processing times update @ https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/ptimes.jsp (as the time show 08/14 for EB3) and then call them to open the same inquiry. I think you should not have to wait long before you get your approval, if everything else is correct in your I140 application. You can find the # to call for TSC or NSC on the USCIS website or one of these forums with exact touchtone details.

Best of Luck.

Please Update My Info

Friends

Please update my info in the tracker

Detail in my signature

My Attroney has filed I-140 online yesterday and its Premium Processing .

Can any body tell me how long I have to wait to get the receipt # for I-1485
& for I-131 as well as for I-765

I have already received filling receipts for I-140 since It was filled on line

Please help if you know the answar

I-140 PP FD 05/09 TSC

WAITING FOR RECEIPTS # FOR I-148 /AD/EAD

HI
RD - received date
ND - notice date
LUD - last update( U can register online abt ur case and check the LUD)
AD - Approval date
SRC - if ur case goes to TSC then u will get a number starting with SRC
LIN - If ur case goes to NSC then u will get LIn

Thanks Sunny26. One last question, where can I register online for my case?

Thanks

If you are one of the unlucky one's whose name is as common as the one's found in FBI lists, your case goes into security check. My friend's H1-B extention always goes to security check (as he has a common name). He's been waiting for his H1-B extn. since more than 8 months now just like last year and year before last too.
jhedge,

So your are saying that the NC process which happens at I485 stage also happens in H1B and I140 stage? If yes, then people who get their H1B & I140 apps got cleared in regular time have nothing to worry. Is this assumption true?

On a second thought. the fingerprinting is done only at I485 stage and then the NC process starts with name and fingerprints. And in H1B & I140, apparently they would only be looking at the name.

Any comments. Anybody...

Last edited by a moderator:
sense & sensibility

well my 2 cents r there is no pattern ...

its a roulette wheel...

u need to get lucky to get it in timen thts about it

Am i right?

Please see the follwoing and tell me my inference is correct or not.

LC State: Florida PD: 04/01/2003
Labor Certified: 09/17/2006
I-140 ND: 10/19/2006 LUD: 03/15/07 AD: 03/15/07 [PP]
I-485 ND: 10/19/2006 RFE:04/19/07 REPLIED: 04/26/07 AD: 05/08/2007

Nebraska is processing I-485 around sept 1st 2006 and this guys i-485 was touched in April. just because his I-140 was approved. He did PP. So does it mean If I-140 is approved they can process I-485 ealier then what the notice board say regarding processing dates.

If its true then eveybody should go for PP if they can afford correct?

Please see the follwoing and tell me my inference is correct or not.

LC State: Florida PD: 04/01/2003
Labor Certified: 09/17/2006
I-140 ND: 10/19/2006 LUD: 03/15/07 AD: 03/15/07 [PP]
I-485 ND: 10/19/2006 RFE:04/19/07 REPLIED: 04/26/07 AD: 05/08/2007

Nebraska is processing I-485 around sept 1st 2006 and this guys i-485 was touched in April. just because his I-140 was approved. He did PP. So does it mean If I-140 is approved they can process I-485 ealier then what the notice board say regarding processing dates.

If its true then eveybody should go for PP if they can afford correct?

The association between I-140 and I-485 depends on various factors (case dependant) ... generally I-140 takes less time to process than I-485 ... one reason to upgrade I-140 to premium is to avail AC21 portability.

question for manwithnoname and other experts

well from my signature u can see

I-140 dates are around mid june.
I485 dates are around mid may

the LUD on 1 140 is in 10/19/2006
and the LUD on I 485 is 01/29/07

should i still stay patient and wait or go for premium processing for I 140

will appreciate ur answers

well from my signature u can see

I-140 dates are around mid june.
I485 dates are around mid may

the LUD on 1 140 is in 10/19/2006
and the LUD on I 485 is 01/29/07

should i still stay patient and wait or go for premium processing for I 140

will appreciate ur answers

Your I-485 is pending for more than 6 months. If you get your I-140 approved, you are ready to change employer (for a similar job) without jeopardizing your GC process... it's upto you to decide.

follow up

thanks for your answer

i am not looking to change employers in the near future

besides the AC-21 portability factor, do you see any point in going for I-140 PP

appreciate ur help

thanks for your answer

i am not looking to change employers in the near future

besides the AC-21 portability factor, do you see any point in going for I-140 PP

appreciate ur help

I cant think of any other reason ... however, some think that getting I-140 approved may speed up the concurrent I-485 :rolleyes: