I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
youer lawyers must have already received the RFE ober the FAX

MannyD said:
2 days after FD. I will post more information when I have RFE info.
Since yours is PP, you can get RFEs the same day they are issued by Fax

I-140 approval

Yesterday my I-140 case was approved. I received email indicating the same from CSSO, and awaiting actual papers to the lawyer.

Filed: third week of June
RD: 2 weeks after filing
Upgrade to Premium Processing: Last week
Approval: Just now

Case: EB2 with labor substitution
PD: 2001

Good Luck guys.

What is happening to non-pp approvals...

Does anybody know what is happening to non-pp approvals...??? There does not seem to be any approvals for non-pp people.

mniwas said:
Does anybody know what is happening to non-pp approvals...??? There does not seem to be any approvals for non-pp people.

NSC appears to be processing I-140s filed around May '06. Don't know if it will get any slower with PP processing!

We all should be thanful that now it is taking NSC six months at the most to process I-140 compared to a wait of 12-18 months an year ago. Don't you agree folks!!

true. it is also true that many of us waited 4-5 years to get our LCA approved... compared to 1-2 years before.

jawee77 said:
We all should be thanful that now it is taking NSC six months at the most to process I-140 compared to a wait of 12-18 months an year ago. Don't you agree folks!!

Finally approved!!!
After a wait of more than 8 months I received the email notifications that my long pending I140 has been approved.

Good luck to all you guys.

jawee77 said:

wish they could take it a step further and be like TSC.... 1-3 months average!!

adi_gc said:
Hi,

My previous I-140 was denied twice due to 4 yr degree req mentioned in the labor(filed twice using same labor, second time with Sheila’s eval). Finally, started a new PERM and filed the I-140 PP. My RD is Oct-13 and LUD changed on Oct-16 and Oct-17.

Any thoughts?

New PERM EdU req is BS or EQUIVALENT (EQUIV = 3 YR DEGREE +3 YR WORK EXP OR ADDITIONAL COURSE WORK)

Thanks......

adi_gc said:
My LUD changed again today and have not recieved any emails or any information. Any thoughts?

I140 EB3 PP - Oct-12
RD: Oct-13
LUD - Oct-16, Oct-17, Oct-18

My LUD has not changed after Oct-18th and the status remains the same. Also, did not recieve any emails for the above LUD's.

Guys....any idea about the above pattern of the LUD....

I don't have any more time/will to startover my case.. Just don't want to take my wife and kids to go through this again. Hope...I hear a good news with my current I-140(3rd time)........

Thanks,
I140 EB3 PP - Oct-12
RD: Oct-13
LUD - Oct-16, Oct-17, Oct-18

danmagaji said:
wish they could take it a step further and be like TSC.... 1-3 months average!!

Can you file your 485 with your Prirority Date not being current. Can you please explain me your case.

140 approved

rbhan said:
I-140 tracker updated

rbhan, thanks for maintaining the tracker. My case got approved today. Please see my signature for the timeline of my 140 approval, and please update the tracker if you could. Thanks and good luck to all!

Any one with 140 rd before May 1 2006 still waiting?

vine95050 said:
rbhan, thanks for maintaining the tracker. My case got approved today. Please see my signature for the timeline of my 140 approval, and please update the tracker if you could. Thanks and good luck to all!

I140 Approved

Just recieved the email....my case has been approved..... I just can not thank enough all the forum members who has been great help through out this.

I am so relaxed now.My previous TWO I-140's were denied.

I will be here for any questions any of you might have with my case or any similar cases.

Special thanks to UN & A0001 and my attorney who has done a great Job....

Thanks,
Adi
I-140 PP EB3 - Oct-13
LUD Oct-16, Oct-17, Oct-18, Oct-24
I140 AD Oct-24

I-140 approved

Substitution labor (EB3, PD: March 21, 2001)
I-140 FD: 05/23/2006
RD: 06/29/2006 (It took more than a month to get notice)
LUD: 08/12/2006
PP upgrade RD: 10/23/2006
I-140 AD: 10/24/2006

Thank you all

Ead?

Guys,

when can i apply for EAD? i know this might be stupid question for you but i dont know anything about it. My I-140 applied on sep 19th 2006 and no LUD till now, is this normal, mine is not pp. I got receipt on 29th of sep 2006. I am from India.

Any EB3 approval for Regular processing?

So many approvals for PP and 0 recent approvals for EB3
Regular processing?

I guess it is just a strategy used by USCIS to squeeze the extra $1000.
Don't know how long we have to keep waiting.

nylc4yr said:
So many approvals for PP and 0 recent approvals for EB3
Regular processing?

I guess it is just a strategy used by USCIS to squeeze the extra $1000.
Don't know how long we have to keep waiting.
Those damn bastards at USCIS only want money. It is quite clear that the vast majority of approvals recently (regradless EB subcategories) are PP. Even worse, some people are not eligible for PP - at least, they should give EVERYONE the choice of whether filing PP or not.

100% agree with you!

CD4help said:
Those damn bastards at USCIS only want money. It is quite clear that the vast majority of approvals recently (regradless EB subcategories) are PP. Even worse, some people are not eligible for PP - at least, they should give EVERYONE the choice of whether filing PP or not.

CD4help said:

Yeah, I think is ver unfair that everyone cn do PP excpet me EB-1EA....there's been no approval form NSC in months.....is quite frustrating..if i had chance to pay PP i will, but i can't..just have to wait wait wait