I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
its been 12 days i upgraded to PP

i upgraded my applocation to PP on 10/19 and text was also changed on 10/19. no progess after that and i believe today is the 12th days. is anyone else in same boat???

I-140 Pp

I had applied I-140 in premium processing.

Last week, i got 3 emails that USCIS needed additional information. My lawyer took care of it.

Today i got 3 emails with the following information.

On October 30, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

What does this mean - I will have to wait for written decision and not the online decision? What will happen if they have any other question on the case now? Do they still issue RFE or they will just reject the application in case they have additional questions?

October filers

PD June 25, 2002
NJ EB2 RIR Approved August 9'06
I-140/1-485/I-757/I-131 RD October 16'06
Notice Date Oct 20'06 and receive notices on Oct'30'06
FP November 8'06
Send to Nebraska but receive from TSC
What does this mean - I will have to wait for written decision and not the online decision? What will happen if they have any other question on the case now? Do they still issue RFE or they will just reject the application in case they have additional questions?[/QUOTE]

How long it takes to get the emails after sending the I140 application in the premium process.

sub077 said:
I had applied I-140 in premium processing.

Last week, i got 3 emails that USCIS needed additional information. My lawyer took care of it.

Today i got 3 emails with the following information.

On October 30, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

What does this mean - I will have to wait for written decision and not the online decision? What will happen if they have any other question on the case now? Do they still issue RFE or they will just reject the application in case they have additional questions?

When do you receive the RD and LIN number after applying in the PP

mvinays said:
Hello all,

I just wanted to share my happy news with all of you that my I-140 (EB2) has been approved. It was filed based on my approved RIR labor certification via premium processing. It was approved in 2 days without any RFE by USCIS Nebraska Service Center. I-140 Receipt Date: Oct 25, 2006 and I-140 Approved Date: Oct 27, 2006.

Best of luck to all of you!!

I-140 approved

Hi All,
My I-140 is approved today. I applied in PP on Oct 19th and it got approved today with 5 emails from USCIS.

For all the people who are thinking whether to conver to PP or not, i would say "just go it". Money really talks.. It's money well spent.

Enquire at USCIS

The procedure says that should the dates have passed and no response is yet received, then the applicant must wait for 30 days, before querying with USCIS, because the application might have been processed and sent. In either case, it should atleast show updated status on the online system, but it doesn't.

ram_ram said:
My EB2 140 received date is May 1 , 2006. The processing times on their website(https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=Nebraska) shows May 2 2006. Should I convert to premium after 6 months wait or just keep waiting:)?

Hi ram_ram

My eb3 I140 was filed on April 3. I called them like 2 weeks back they said they can't do anything unless 30 days have passed, so you are not alone you can either wait and hope it is not stuck some where or change pp which i don't recommend.

ram_ram said:
My EB2 140 received date is May 1 , 2006. The processing times on their website(https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=Nebraska) shows May 2 2006. Should I convert to premium after 6 months wait or just keep waiting:)?

Hey Guys,
Just got an email from USCIS - text below. This is regarding the 140 petition. Can someone explain what this is and whether I am nearing an approval? How long does it take from now to approval?

My I140 was filed on 5/30/06 concurrently with I485.

Thanks!

-----------------------------
On October 31, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence
or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what
additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice,
what is required, or if 30 days have passed and you have not received
the notice. Please contact the service center where you submitted your
application during business hours

So does it mean you can enquire on Nov 3 and I can enquire on Dec 2.

Also can you let me know, If we can call them or our attorney should call them for status on I-140?

adusumilli said:
Hi ram_ram

My eb3 I140 was filed on April 3. I called them like 2 weeks back they said they can't do anything unless 30 days have passed, so you are not alone you can either wait and hope it is not stuck some where or change pp which i don't recommend.

Hi Ram_ram

yes you have to wait till Dec 1. and you can call them acting as HR of your company or your attorney has to call them. They won't respond if you say your are the beneficiary.

ram_ram said:
So does it mean you can enquire on Nov 3 and I can enquire on Dec 2.

Also can you let me know, If we can call them or our attorney should call them for status on I-140?

RFE on I 140 today...

venram said:
Hey Guys,
Just got an email from USCIS - text below. This is regarding the 140 petition. Can someone explain what this is and whether I am nearing an approval? How long does it take from now to approval?

My I140 was filed on 5/30/06 concurrently with I485.

Thanks!

-----------------------------
On October 31, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence
or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what
additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice,
what is required, or if 30 days have passed and you have not received
the notice. Please contact the service center where you submitted your
application during business hours

venram --> I got the same RFE emails today. I think my affadivit letter for my experiece is not accepted. anyways let me wait until I get the written RFE letter.

please help

post applied : systems accountant
eb3:3 year degree & 6 years experience in home country
& 4 years working here in the US
what are my chances of I-140 approval -
want to go for pp
gurus -please help
thanks

Receipt dates

Hi to all,

I applied concurrent for I-140 & I-485..

1. How long it takes to send a receipt?
2. am i going to receive in my post mail?
3. when i will get an Email from USCIS? Do everybody get email?
4. Am i going to recieve 2 diffrent receipt numbers or just one?

max2005 said:
post applied : systems accountant
eb3:3 year degree & 6 years experience in home country
& 4 years working here in the US
what are my chances of I-140 approval -
want to go for pp
gurus -please help
thanks

I think if your LC requirements match your qual/experience and your sponsor/employer is on firm grounds in terms of ability to pay, you shouldn't have an issue with 140.