I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
gc_ny_victim said:
Request for premimum processing was received for my case on Oct 3rd 2006. It took 2 weeks for my attorney's to send the request. :rolleyes:
I got a LUD today as well.

I had to shell out $1000 but After spending 4+ years on labor certification, I am kind of scared with backlog word. I guess with the premium processing option, USCIS will have at least some kind of backlog for I-140 in future (I do not have any intention for scaring regular processing guys). Secondly it's a good investment as I can extend my H1 for another 3 years.

Good luck to everyone...

Whats the LUD about? Where is your case being processed at NSC or TSC? Did you have any issues with 3 year degree (if you have a 3 year degree)

Is there any way I can get my case number? My lawyer won't give me either the Labor case # or the I-140#......the worst thing is that I am paying for the entire green card process not my employer......do I have any rights? How do I ask my lawyer?..Thanks

hebron said:
Whats the LUD about? Where is your case being processed at NSC or TSC? Did you have any issues with 3 year degree (if you have a 3 year degree)

It's NSC. Cases that start with LIN are processed at NSC. Cases that start with SRC are being processed at TSC.

LUD is last updated date. If you create an customer portfolio account at https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp website, you can check when your case gets updated.

I have a Masters degree (MCA - 3yrs) with 3 yrs bachelors degree.

gc_ny_victim said:
It's NSC. Cases that start with LIN are processed at NSC. Cases that start with SRC are being processed at TSC.

LUD is last updated date. If you create an customer portfolio account at https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp website, you can check when your case gets updated.

I have a Masters degree (MCA - 3yrs) with 3 yrs bachelors degree.

Thanks a lot for the information.

I have Bsc Physics (3 year) + an MCA (3 year) from India and my case is processed by the NSC. I have been hearing about the issue that people with with 3 year degree from India are having issues at NSC if the ETA 750 (labor certification form) states that the minimum qualification requured for the job is "bachelor's degree".

My ETA 750 says thaat the minimum qualification irequire is "bachelor's degree or foreign bachelor's" in COlumn 14 and Column 15 is blank.

Could you please let me know how the column 14 and 15 reads in your ETA 750?

Thanks a lot again.

hebron said:
Thanks a lot for the information.

I have Bsc Physics (3 year) + an MCA (3 year) from India and my case is processed by the NSC. I have been hearing about the issue that people with with 3 year degree from India are having issues at NSC if the ETA 750 (labor certification form) states that the minimum qualification requured for the job is "bachelor's degree".

My ETA 750 says thaat the minimum qualification irequire is "bachelor's degree or foreign bachelor's" in COlumn 14 and Column 15 is blank.

Could you please let me know how the column 14 and 15 reads in your ETA 750?

Thanks a lot again.

I had an educational evaluation done by employer when H1 was applied. It states that my qualification is equivalent to MS degree in US. I believe that should take care of it but this is just my opinion. In any case I will check my ETA 750 and let you know.

Do you have any educational evaluation done for your H1? If yes, did they mention that your educational qualification is equivalent to MS degree in US?

2nd I140 approved

I just received approval notice from my attorney for my 2nd I140.

To folks who are thinking to upgrade to premium processing at NSC and do not have visa available dates, please do not be frustrated and pay that extra $1000, NSC are processing I140's around May 2006 I guess, and if yours is around that time frame then you can expect it very soon.

This has been an excellent forum. Thank you and good luck to all!

LC Priority Date(RIR EB3) : Dec 2003
LC State(EB3): OK - APPROVED DATE : DEC 2005
LC Priority Date(PERM EB2) : AUG 2005
LC PERM(EB2) : OK - APPROVED DATE : JAN 2006

1st I-140 FD(File Date) : FEB-09-06
1st I-140 AD(Approved Date) : MAR-08-06
2nd I-140 FD(File Date) : 05-09-2006
2nd I-140 RD(Receipt Date) : 05-11-2006
2nd I-140 LUD(Last Update) : 07-22-2006, 09-27-2006
2nd I-140 AD(Approval Date) : 10-04-2006

LC Category (EB1/EB2/EB3) : UPGRADED EB3 TO EB2

Current LC PD : Dec 2003 EB2

gc_ny_victim said:
I had an educational evaluation done by employer when H1 was applied. It states that my qualification is equivalent to MS degree in US. I believe that should take care of it but this is just my opinion. In any case I will check my ETA 750 and let you know.

Do you have any educational evaluation done for your H1? If yes, did they mention that your educational qualification is equivalent to MS degree in US?

Thanks for the info.

Yes my attorney attached an educational evaluation done way back in 2000 for my H1 and it states that post secondary education from India (Bsc.Physics + MCA) equeates to USA Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degrees.

Did you upgrade your case to premium processing? Also the Col 14 and Col 15 information will be very useful.

By the way, Did your case get approved or does the Last Update say anything specific?

Hey thanks again for your inputs!

payoor said:
I just received approval notice from my attorney for my 2nd I140.

To folks who are thinking to upgrade to premium processing at NSC and do not have visa available dates, please do not be frustrated and pay that extra $1000, NSC are processing I140's around May 2006 I guess, and if yours is around that time frame then you can expect it very soon.

This has been an excellent forum. Thank you and good luck to all!

LC Priority Date(RIR EB3) : Dec 2003
LC State(EB3): OK - APPROVED DATE : DEC 2005
LC Priority Date(PERM EB2) : AUG 2005
LC PERM(EB2) : OK - APPROVED DATE : JAN 2006

1st I-140 FD(File Date) : FEB-09-06
1st I-140 AD(Approved Date) : MAR-08-06
2nd I-140 FD(File Date) : 05-09-2006
2nd I-140 RD(Receipt Date) : 05-11-2006
2nd I-140 LUD(Last Update) : 07-22-2006, 09-27-2006
2nd I-140 AD(Approval Date) : 10-04-2006

LC Category (EB1/EB2/EB3) : UPGRADED EB3 TO EB2

Current LC PD : Dec 2003 EB2

Payoor, Congrats!!

Did your status change online or did you get an email also?

I140 ND May 11
LUD Jul 22
Concurrent filing : Yes
Non retrogressed.

gc_rush said:
Payoor, Congrats!!

Did your status change online or did you get an email also?

I140 ND May 11
LUD Jul 22
Concurrent filing : Yes
Non retrogressed.

gc_rush,

My online status is unchanged, the last LUD I received was on 09/27/2006 and it still says: Your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on May 11, 2006. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

My attorney emailed me a soft copy of the approved I140 today.
If your Receipt date is around May 2006, please contact your attorney.

-Success

did you get any emails about approval?

payoor said:
gc_rush,

My online status is unchanged, the last LUD I received was on 09/27/2006 and it still says: Your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on May 11, 2006. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

My attorney emailed me a soft copy of the approved I140 today.
If your Receipt date is around May 2006, please contact your attorney.

-Success

pururwa, I am not sure about what emails you are talking about, if it is from USCIS, then no. The online status has not changed yet and the only confirmation I have is sofy copy of approved I140 from my attorney. What more can I ask!!!

-Success.

How long they take after RFE replied ?

:confused:

LC State: OH
LC Category (EB1/EB2/EB3): EB2
LC PD: FEB 2006
I-140 FD:19 Apr 06
I-140 RD:25 Apr 06
I-140 LUD:7/22
I-140 Receipt# : LIN-06-151-xxxxx
RFE issued: 25 Aug 06
RFE response received: 03 Oct 06
LUD Update :10/3 , 10/4
I-140 AD (If any): Not yet
Concurrent filing (Yes/No):No

Last edited by a moderator:
vipinia said:
:confused:

LC State: OH
LC Category (EB1/EB2/EB3): EB2
LC PD: FEB 2006
I-140 FD:19 Apr 06
I-140 RD:25 Apr 06
I-140 LUD:7/22
I-140 Receipt# : LIN-06-151-xxxxx
RFE issued: 25 Aug 06
RFE replied: 28 Sep 06
RFE received: 03 Oct 06
LUD Update :10/3 , 10/4
I-140 AD (If any): Not yet
Concurrent filing (Yes/No):No

man this is your second RFE, any i dea why??

vipinia said:
how you came out two RFE?
well although i have seen 2 RFE cases but i think one or 2. second RFE normally happend when they wanna lower the category from EB2 to EB3.
what was ur 1st RFE about??

man see details. i got just one RFE. A2P & Prove B.S.+5 years
go0dfella said:
well although i have seen 2 RFE cases but i think one or 2. second RFE normally happend when they wanna lower the category from EB2 to EB3.
what was ur 1st RFE about??

has any one taken up the responsibility to update the tracker?

tulok said:
As you can see from my previous posting, my I-140 application has been approved.

I will be still checking the tracker in the next few days in case anybody has a question for me or I can assist in any way, but I think this is a good time to pass on the tracker update responsibilities. I am updating the tracker for the last time.

Please somebody pick up the responsibility of maintaining the tracker going forward!

As always, provide the following information to be included:
LC State:
LC Category (EB1/EB2/EB3):
LC PD:
I-140 FD:
I-140 RD:
I-140 LUD:
I-140 Receipt# : Just give first 8 characters (like LIN-06-137-xxxxx)
I-140 AD (If any):
Concurrent filing (Yes/No):

Thanks.

Spouse's I-140 has been approved

Finally my husband's EB3 I-140 application has been approved after upgrading to premium processing. His company filed the application on 3/29/06, after six months waiting we decided to go for the premium processing and get approved.