I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
su_su said:
Finally my husband's EB3 I-140 application has been approved after upgrading to premium processing. His company filed the application on 3/29/06, after six months waiting we decided to go for the premium processing and get approved.

Could you give details of this case?

Which center (NSC or TSC)
Did you get any RFE?
COuld you let me know if you had a 3 year degree or 4 year degree and what info was given in your ETA 750 (column 14 and column 15)

These details will be helpful.

Thanks

gc212 said:
Is there anyone who filed 140 in the first week of april and is still waiting.

I 'm still here
LC Details
----------
Substitute labor
Case RIR - CA - EB3
PD April 15, 2002

I-140 Details
-------------
I-140 April-3-2006 (NSC)
I-140 RN LIN-06-133-xxxxx
RFE july-17-06
RFE replied mid of AUG 06
LUD AUG-28-06, AUG-29-06,Sept-28-06,Sept-29-06,Oct-2-06,Oct-3-06,Oct-4-06

I-485 Details
-------------
priority dates not Current

payoor said:
pururwa, I am not sure about what emails you are talking about, if it is from USCIS, then no. The online status has not changed yet and the only confirmation I have is sofy copy of approved I140 from my attorney. What more can I ask!!!

-Success.

Can u pls tell us about online status Is it now says approved? or still not changed.

pranamNY said:
Can u pls tell us about online status Is it now says approved? or still not changed.

Hi PranamNY,
Is this premium processing? Did you have any issues with 3 year degree. What info is given on your ETX 750 column 14 and 15?

pururwa said:
We replied to I140 RFE two weeks back, still no news from Nebraska. Anybody else in the same boat?
I went through this thread and the other thread about RFEs. It seems in most cases 140 got approved in 1 to 2 weeks after sending the RFE response. Any comments?
Yep in the same boat unfortunately.

I-140 approved in 1 business day after upgrading to PP

Got email from USCIS today that my I-140 was approved on Oct 4th 2006. :)

Good Luck to All !!!

hebron - I need to still check my ETA form. Will let you know.

For PranamNY

pranamNY said:
AUG-29-06,Sept-28-06,Sept-29-06,Oct-2-06,Oct-3-06,Oct-4-06[/B]
Hey buddy, did you receive emails about these several LUDs or you login to your CIS account and check that way?

hebron said:
Hi PranamNY,
Is this premium processing? Did you have any issues with 3 year degree. What info is given on your ETX 750 column 14 and 15?

I have 4 year degree.
Its more then a month since I replied RFE.
------------------------------------------
LC Details
----------
Substitute labor
Case RIR - CA - EB3
PD April 15, 2002

I-140 Details
-------------
I-140 April-3-2006 (NSC)
I-140 RN LIN-06-133-xxxxx
RFE july-17-06
RFE replied mid of AUG 06
NOT
Upgraded to Premium Processing

pururwa said:
what I meant was how you checked if there was an LUD ? Do you login to your account or CIS sends an email about LUDs?

My experience has been that the USCIS will not send you an e-mail everytime your case is updated. It will only send you e-mails to notify you of RFEs, Approvals or to Confirm Request to Premium Update. You need to go to their web-site to see all other changes to LUD.

tulok said:
My experience has been that the USCIS will not send you an e-mail everytime your case is updated. It will only send you e-mails to notify you of RFEs, Approvals or to Confirm Request to Premium Update. You need to go to their web-site to see all other changes to LUD.

Yes U R Right
IN my case USCIS never sends an email about my LUDs.
I came to know by checking my account every day.
----------------------------------
I-140 Details
-------------
I-140 April-3-2006 (NSC)I-140 RN LIN-06-133-xxxxx
RFE july-17-06
RFE replied mid of AUG-06
NOT
Upgraded to Premium Processing

Have a question about name check

Hey folks,
Is there a way to find out if 485 name (security?) check has been cleared?
Or even to find out if at all the name check has been requested by CIS from FBI ?
I have heard about cases when CIS didn't even ask for the name check until the lawyer/applicant inquired about the status, and that makes me nervous.

I have found out that you could email at CSC-XII.140@dhs.gov for CSC cases and an officer replies to them sincerely. One guy at Murthy said that this email actually helped him get his case from deep under the pile to the top of it. Is there any similar email for NSC ?

Isnt this I-140 forum?

I think most of the ppl here would be happy to see their I-140's first before they start worrying too much about I-485.
Just a thought.
frog

2nd RFE

I just received a 2nd RFE email from CIS on my I-140. This is really frustrating. Is there any way I can get the RFE details over the phone? Can my lawyer or employer call the CIS and inquire ?

Is this an RFE ?

upgraded to PP this week. I got 3 mails from CRIS with following content:

My case status is:
EB-2 RIR (retro)
I-140 FD 06/30/06
RD 07/03/06
LUD 8/12 10/05

Please let me know if this is an RFE or just an initial update for PP.

Receipt Number: LIN06203xxxxx

Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

Your Request for Premium Processing Service for your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on October 5, 2006. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is completeYou can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.

I-140 Approved

Today my I-140 approved.

EB3 3 year degree from INDIA
PD 01/17/2006
I-140 FD 04/25/06
I-140 ND 04/25/06
LUD 04/27, 07/22,
I-140 PP applied on 09/14/2006
LUD 09/15, 09/18,
I-140 RFE issued on 09/26/2006. RFE requested to sign the form.My HR manager forgot to sign the labor.
Received RFE 09/28
LUD again 09/29,10/02,10/06

It was really great news for me and friends in this forum who have three years degree. I was evaluation done through Sheila too. I'm not marketing her here. I am just giving the information. That could help others.

Anyway another sad news is my company merged with another company. I have asked to leave. Even my case is approved I couldn't enjoy the situation. I have to start the process again wth another company. I was close to 6 year. So I can file my h-1 for 3 year with this approved labor. Experts please advice me If I keep my part job in this company can I still continue the green card. I have very good terms with the company. But they can't keep my job full time. They will help me out to smoothen my VISA transfer. What is your advice?.