I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
140 Got Approved Oct 5 06

Hi,

Yesterday Oct 5th 06 my 140 got approved from NSC
RD: May 17th 06
Received emails from USCIS and status also changed to Approved online.

NO LUDs received

Good Luck to all.

Eb3-3yrs Bachelors

gc_ny_victim said:
Got email from USCIS today that my I-140 was approved on Oct 4th 2006. :)

Good Luck to All !!!

hebron - I need to still check my ETA form. Will let you know.

CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE UR DETAILS IN COL 14&15 IN LABOR. IS IT 3 YR BACHELORS DEGREE?

THANKS.

Eb3-3yrs Bachelors

gc_ga_guy said:
Hi,

NO LUDs received

Good Luck to all.

CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE UR DETAILS IN COL 14&15 IN LABOR. IS IT 3 YR BACHELORS DEGREE?

THANKS.

My online status is still unchanged. Not sure if anybody had the same issue.
(Received I140 approval from attorney but online status still shows it is under process)

pranamNY said:
Can u pls tell us about online status Is it now says approved? or still not changed.

I also got the same emails on 10/02/2006. This is not a RFE. This is only a notification. Also I received 5 emails. 3 from CRIS and 2 from USCIS-CSSO.

Waiting by the minute. It is very crucial for me to get the I-140 approved.

bigbang2001 said:
upgraded to PP this week. I got 3 mails from CRIS with following content:

My case status is:
EB-2 RIR (retro)
I-140 FD 06/30/06
RD 07/03/06
LUD 8/12 10/05

Please let me know if this is an RFE or just an initial update for PP.

Receipt Number: LIN06203xxxxx

Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

Your Request for Premium Processing Service for your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on October 5, 2006. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is completeYou can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.

I-140 approved. Three years

ETA form 9089

H. Job Opportunity Information (Where work will be Performed)
4. Education: Minimum Level Required
Bachelors (Note: I was not selected Associate's. Please make sure you guys check that option. That is what I learned from Three years degree forums).

4-B Major Field of Study
Computers or Engineering
5. Is Training required in the job opportunity?
No
6. Is Experience in the job offered required for the Job?
Yes
6-A. if Yes, number of months experience required:
7.Is there an alternate field of Study That is acceptable?
No
8. Is there an alternate combination of education and experience that is acceptable?
No
9. Is a foreign education equivalent acceptable?
Yes
11. Are the job opportunity's requirements normal for the occupation?
Yes
12.Is Knowledge of a foreign Language required to perform the job duties?
No

My labor and I-140 application was filed by me and my HR manager. My company did not hire Attorney at all. My advice is select Associate degree acceptable option and select your field of study to give more room for yourself.

RE: gc_ga_guy Yesterday Oct 5th 06 my 140 got approved from NSC

Congratulations!

Can you please let us know is it a EB3 or EB2? Did you upgrade it to Premium Processing?

Thanks and Good Luck with your I-485.

NYLC4YR

gc_ga_guy said:
Hi,

NO LUDs received

Good Luck to all.

Need your advice

We lost the Orignal Labor Certificate (PERM) somewhere in Transit .
My question is could we file I-140 Premium processing with a Duplicate of the Original (not a photocopy) obtained from DOL?
Any experience, Please advice.

pururwa said:
I just received a 2nd RFE email from CIS on my I-140. This is really frustrating. Is there any way I can get the RFE details over the phone? Can my lawyer or employer call the CIS and inquire ?
what was your 1st RFE about ??

victim#1 said:
We lost the Orignal Labor Certificate (PERM) somewhere in Transit .
My question is could we file I-140 Premium processing with a Duplicate of the Original (not a photocopy) obtained from DOL?
Any experience, Please advice.

YES!... if the labor is your own and not a substitution.

NO... if it is a substitution labor. Read the murthy.com or the actual premium processing press release, it clearly states that you can apply only if the original is attached.

Eb3-3yrs Bachelors

gc_ny_victim said:

GC_NY_VICTIM,

THANKYOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE, BUT I WANT SOME SPECIFICATIONS.

IN YOUR COL 14 "COLLEGE: X" WHAT DOES IT MEAN. DOES IT MEANS NO YEARS ARE WRITTEN? IN MINE

SCHOOL-8
HIGH SCH.- 4
COLLEGE- 4
DEGREE: BACHELORS OR EQUIV.
MAJOR FIELD OF STUDY: MATHEMATICS, ETC-------.

I AM BSC WITH MATH BUT 3 YEAR DEGREE.

THANKS.

Chhaya said:
GC_NY_VICTIM,

THANKYOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE, BUT I WANT SOME SPECIFICATIONS.

IN YOUR COL 14 "COLLEGE: X" WHAT DOES IT MEAN. DOES IT MEANS NO YEARS ARE WRITTEN? IN MINE

SCHOOL-8
HIGH SCH.- 4
COLLEGE- 4
DEGREE: BACHELORS OR EQUIV.
MAJOR FIELD OF STUDY: MATHEMATICS, ETC-------.

I AM BSC WITH MATH BUT 3 YEAR DEGREE.

THANKS.

I think "X" just means "it is required". Gc_Ny_Victim could confirm this though.
In my ETA all these columns are marked "Yes".

Urgent Help

Hi
UnitedNation and Other Gurus

Recently my H1 Approved. But my job will be eliminated by end of December. My employer is helpful for what I have done in the past for this company. So they are applying for 3 years H-1 renewal.

My question for you is
If this employer agree to work part time can I eligible to file another H-1 from another company and file foranother labor?. I'll complete six years in January 2007. That way I can keep both GC application. Please advice me ASAP.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. If you have an approved I-140 you are eligible for 3 year extension of H1. If not then you should have had your labor filed before the start of 6th year of H1.

I do not undertstand your question about part time. If you satisfy any of the conditions for 7 year extension you should attempt an H1 transfer to another employer immediately. You will need to start from scratch again but if you have I-140 approved you would be eligible for retaining priority date.

I have not come across any one being rejected H1 transfer based on approved I-140 and requesting 3 year extension. Last year I did ask this question about H1 transfers based on approved I-140. The lawyer's reply was this is a "grey area" and no rules define this. So you should attempt in Premier Processing for H1 transfer which would help in knowing this quickly.

thota said:
Hi
UnitedNation and Other Gurus

Recently my H1 Approved. But my job will be eliminated by end of December. My employer is helpful for what I have done in the past for this company. So they are applying for 3 years H-1 renewal.

My question for you is
If this employer agree to work part time can I eligible to file another H-1 from another company and file foranother labor?. I'll complete six years in January 2007. That way I can keep both GC application. Please advice me ASAP.

People with RFEs pls respond!

Could you guys pls tell me how many days it took you (or your lawyer) to receive the actual RFE letter after getting the RFE email?

This is the 2nd RFE (email on 10/05) on my I140 and I am a little concerned. My lawyers took 10 days to receive the 1st RFE. Is this normal? USPS delivers coast to coast letters in 3 days, then how come RFE takes that long?

Please help.

Thanks

question

thota said:
I was applied for PP. RFE we received same day through FAX
So, If I upgrade to PP, would it help getting the RFE over the FAX. Since the RFE has already been mailed, would CIS fax it if we upgrade to PP?

pururwa said:
Could you guys pls tell me how many days it took you (or your lawyer) to receive the actual RFE letter after getting the RFE email?

This is the 2nd RFE (email on 10/05) on my I140 and I am a little concerned. My lawyers took 10 days to receive the 1st RFE. Is this normal? USPS delivers coast to coast letters in 3 days, then how come RFE takes that long?

Please help.

Thanks
It took 3 working day for me. Sent on Sept 28th and received on Oct 2nd. Then I sent the response on Oct.4th and it was received on Oct 5th. Nothing ever since!