I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
yes, message changed right away once I replied my RFE mid AUG
The message was
On AUG 28, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

Today they change date Oct 3,2006 and message remain same.
But I didn't send anything from my side since Aug.

LC Details
----------
Substitute labor
Case RIR - CA - EB3
PD April 15, 2002

I-140 Details
-------------
I-140 April-3-2006 (NSC)
I-140 RN LIN-06-133-xxxxx
RFE july-17-06
RFE replied mid of AUG 06
LUD AUG-28-06, AUG-29-06,Sept-28-06,Sept-29-06,Oct-2-06,Oct-3-06

I-485 Details
-------------
priority dates not Current

pranamNY said:
yes, message changed right away once I replied my RFE mid AUG
The message was
On AUG 28, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

Today they change date Oct 3,2006 and message remain same.
But I didn't send anything from my side since Aug.

LC Details
----------
Substitute labor
Case RIR - CA - EB3
PD April 15, 2002

I-140 Details
-------------
I-140 April-3-2006 (NSC)
RFE july-17-06
LUD AUG-28-06, AUG-29-06,Sept-28-06,Sept-29-06,Oct-2-06,Oct-3-06

I-485 Details
-------------

this is Definitely strange, not sure why they decide to update messgae. i think message is standard and date changes automatically too ..sort of like acknowlegement of response recieval. however there were LUDs consecutively on file . lets hope something good comes out.

My Lawyer don't know what he is doing !!!

:mad:
bartolo5 said:
I got the regular mails today, and the online status got updated too. Does anyone know how long does it take for the lawyer to get the I-140 approval?
Hi Bartolo5 or anyone who can input info!!!! :eek:
I also want to upgrade to PP, I sent email to my lawyer on the same day when PP was opend for EB2(now it almost 1 week), still he did not respond me....can you please provide the following .

1. Did you send your personnal check of 1000$ or company paid on your behalf.
2. What are the documents we need to send for PP upgrade.
3. Do we need to send thru Lawyer or Employer ?
4. I have masters degree from REC
5. My company was not doing good in 2004, but we are doing very good now.
6. I am getting paid very well above said limit.
7. What are my chances for RFE or getting thru.

Thanks for your time....
:confused:

ho_jayega said:
:mad:
Hi Bartolo5 or anyone who can input info!!!! :eek:
I also want to upgrade to PP, I sent email to my lawyer on the same day when PP was opend for EB2(now it almost 1 week), still he did not respond me....can you please provide the following .

1. Did you send your personnal check of 1000$ or company paid on your behalf.
2. What are the documents we need to send for PP upgrade.
3. Do we need to send thru Lawyer or Employer ?
4. I have masters degree from REC
5. My company was not doing good in 2004, but we are doing very good now.
6. I am getting paid very well above said limit.
7. What are my chances for RFE or getting thru.

Thanks for your time....
:confused:

1. I paid for it although my company may reimburse me. If you try to make a case for them paying, they may say yes. Technically, the USCIS doesn't care who wrote the $1000 check.
2. From I-907 needs to be completed and signed by either your company's lawyer or your company. You can not sign it.
3. Either
4. whats REC?
5. as long as they have been paying the salary and they can show they can pay you it should be ok. I work for a startup without revenue, just plenty of cash in the bank and it worked fine.
6. I'm not familiar with wage issues
7. Whatever you submitted as your documentation, its there. You can just wait and see.. or upgrade to PP to see if its enough. They will not deny your case, at most they will issue an RFE and you can go from there.

Any non-premium update? Seems like the last approved date in non-pps category was May 30. Any other updates.. Good luck to all! We need it at NSC!!

Gcby3000 said:
This case has been approved. On April 21, 2006.

Hi Gcby3000,
I see that your case was EB3. Do you have a 3 year or 4 year degree? COuld you provide details if you got any RFE's

reddog said:
My I-140 got approved today, EB3 applied at NSC. LIN06123*
I love you guys.
Guys, please continue the letters to the senators/congress people in your region. they DO listen.
I am pretty sure some thing would work and we will have all the EB nos current for all skilled labour by November. peace.

Hi Reddog,
COuld you share if you received any RFE for your I-140? Any RFE regarding 3 year degree educational evaluation?

rajsaran said:
NAME : raj_saran

EB3 APPROVED
I-140 Filed Date - Mar 2nd 2006
I-140 Receipt Date - Mar 2nd 2006
I-140 RFE Issued - Apr 28th 2006 Asking for Masters Degree and 5 years experience.
Lawyer replied saying that it is applied under EB3 not EB2. USCIS has mistakenly sent this RFE thinking that it is applied under EB2.

I-140 RFE Response - Filed on May 15th
I-140 Approved - On May 23rd - Email Received from USCIS

Hi Rajsaran,
COuld you explain what info is given in the column 14 and 15 on your ETA form?

faith123 said:
[
B]DOES EMPLOYER NEED TO SIGN AGAIN FOR PREMIUM I 140 ?[/B]
Hi gao3

Did your employer has to sign your for premium I 140 ?
My lawyr taking more than a wk to upgrade my I 140 to premium
processing since she needs signature from employer .

I think Employer's signature OR Attorney's signature is required (not both). In my case the Attorney's prepared paperwork without requesting anything from the HR department.

VAGCwaiting said:
Can anyone tell me if the lawyer filed for the I-140 application, Who will receive the receipt/approval notice, Employer or Lawyer ? Thanks a lot.

Your lawyer should get the receipt notice. This will contain a case number which will allow you to track it at the USCIS web-site (http://www.uscis.gov).

I-140 Approved!

I have just received three approval e-mails from USCIS notifying me that my I-140 Application has been approved.

This was so fast (see my signature for details) since I upgraded to PPS that I am still in awe. At first I thought for sure it was an RFE notification but all e-mails as well as the status for my case say it has been approved.

This has been an incredible experience and I have benefitted so much from going through this ordeal with you. Thank you and good luck to all!

LC State: OK
LC Category (EB1/EB2/EB3): EB2
LC PD: Dec 2003
I-140 FD: 05-22-2006 - Upgraded to Premimum Processing on 09-29-2006
I-140 RD: 05-23-2006
I-140 LUD: 07-29-2006, 10-02-2006
I-140 Receipt# : LIN-06-172-xxxxx)
I-140 AD (If any): 10-03-2006
Concurrent filing (Yes/No): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks bartolo5 !!!!

bartolo5 said:
1. I paid for it although my company may reimburse me. If you try to make a case for them paying, they may say yes. Technically, the USCIS doesn't care who wrote the $1000 check.
2. From I-907 needs to be completed and signed by either your company's lawyer or your company. You can not sign it.
3. Either
4. whats REC?
5. as long as they have been paying the salary and they can show they can pay you it should be ok. I work for a startup without revenue, just plenty of cash in the bank and it worked fine.
6. I'm not familiar with wage issues
7. Whatever you submitted as your documentation, its there. You can just wait and see.. or upgrade to PP to see if its enough. They will not deny your case, at most they will issue an RFE and you can go from there.

Passing on the torch

As you can see from my previous posting, my I-140 application has been approved.

I will be still checking the tracker in the next few days in case anybody has a question for me or I can assist in any way, but I think this is a good time to pass on the tracker update responsibilities. I am updating the tracker for the last time.

Please somebody pick up the responsibility of maintaining the tracker going forward!

As always, provide the following information to be included:
LC State:
LC Category (EB1/EB2/EB3):
LC PD:
I-140 FD:
I-140 RD:
I-140 LUD:
I-140 Receipt# : Just give first 8 characters (like LIN-06-137-xxxxx)
I-140 AD (If any):
Concurrent filing (Yes/No):

Thanks.

bartolo5 said:
Thanks a lot go0dfella. I was actually looking around and seems like I-485s for concurrent filers are moving along. Seattle_cdn in here got his I-485 approved at NSC like 15 days after the I-140 so that's a good sign.

bartolo5:

Is there a tracker for NSC I-485 similar to this one? I have browsed briefly and have not found a thread/tracker that went 'to the point' as this one did.

Can you please provide the link to such thread or wherever it is that you can observe this processing trend?

Thanks.

tulok said:
bartolo5:

Is there a tracker for NSC I-485 similar to this one? I have browsed briefly and have not found a thread/tracker that went 'to the point' as this one did.

Can you please provide the link to such thread or wherever it is that you can observe this processing trend?

Thanks.

Not really ... look in the Nebraska I-485 forums, but information is much more dispersed because there are many more variation of I-485 applications. I've seen a few cases in the range of 15 days to 2 months approvals from NSC after I-140 approval.
Also, bear in mind that most people probably bail out from this forums once their cases are approved, so the fact that they don't seem to be approved doesnt mean that they didnt get their approval.

I140 Approved.

My I140 has been approved yesterday.

Thanks a lot guys on upto date information. It is a perfect time for me to get I140 approved. Now I have to apply for 3 year H1B extention as my 8th yr getting completed on Nov 5th.

Again Today LUD changed?

LC Details
----------
Substitute labor
Case RIR - CA - EB3
PD April 15, 2002

I-140 Details
-------------
I-140 April-3-2006 (NSC)
RFE july-17-06
LUD AUG-28-06, AUG-29-06,Sept-28-06,Sept-29-06,Oct-2-06,Oct-3-06,Oct-4-06

I-485 Details
-------------

Is there anybody waiting after sending the RFE response

We replied to I140 RFE two weeks back, still no news from Nebraska. Anybody else in the same boat?
I went through this thread and the other thread about RFEs. It seems in most cases 140 got approved in 1 to 2 weeks after sending the RFE response. Any comments?

Upgraded to Premium Processing

Request for premimum processing was received for my case on Oct 3rd 2006. It took 2 weeks for my attorney's to send the request. :rolleyes:
I got a LUD today as well.

I had to shell out $1000 but After spending 4+ years on labor certification, I am kind of scared with backlog word. I guess with the premium processing option, USCIS will have at least some kind of backlog for I-140 in future (I do not have any intention for scaring regular processing guys). Secondly it's a good investment as I can extend my H1 for another 3 years.

Good luck to everyone...