I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
Hi,

My wife's I-140(EB2) was approved on 09/20/2006. Following are the details.

I-140 RD - 05/03/2006
I-140 LUD - 07/22/2006
I-140 AD - 09/20/2006

My I-140 Info

NSC: LIN-06161XXXXX, CONCURRENT FILING. PERM EB2 OK NON-RETROGRESSED COUNTRY
I-140: RD 05/01/06, ND 05/08/06, LUDs 07/22/06 Not yet approved
I-485: RD 05/01/06, ND 05/06/06, LUDs 07/12/06, FP 06/08/06, Not yet approved

USCIS has started the premium processing for EB-2 (expect NIW). This would be active from coming Monday (09/25/2006).
My laywer didnt have good experience with premium processing itself, so he recommends to wait a while before thinking back again.

He said USCIS replies with a RFE, in the only case he converted.

Where did you hear this from

settling_withgc said:
USCIS has started the premium processing for EB-2 (expect NIW). This would be active from coming Monday (09/25/2006).
My laywer didnt have good experience with premium processing itself, so he recommends to wait a while before thinking back again.

He said USCIS replies with a RFE, in the only case he converted.

Settling_withgc:

Where did you read this - can you please email the link. Thanks.

Some info needed

Hi Guys, Sorry to ask this question. What is "LUD". What all details are required from me so that it goes to the 140 tracker. Sorry i am new to this thread. Please excuse me to ask this here

raj_vagc_oct02 said:
Hi Guys, Sorry to ask this question. What is "LUD". What all details are required from me so that it goes to the 140 tracker. Sorry i am new to this thread. Please excuse me to ask this here

LUD: Last update date (any time USCIS 'works' on your file).
For the tracker, following are required:
LC priority date(PD) which is the filing date, category (EB2/EB3) and approval date. Then details of I-140: filing date (FD), receipt date (RD - date uscis receives pkg) and first 8 characters of your receipt # and then any LUDs.
Same too for I-485, if any.

So the premium service will make people like me wait even longer? Now NSC can officially shift all their resources to those who pay 1000 extra. I have waited more than 4 months now, Rd 5/19. Should I now convert? They should come to process my case anytime now anyways, then why should I pay more? If I do not convert, they might really make me wait another half a year now, while I have to sit here watching people behind me jump forward. It sucks! :mad: Why can't they just process the cases one by one, as quickly as they can? We already paid a lot of money to get here! :mad: It is unfair!

Case Information

PD: JULY 2003 EB2
LABOR APPROVED: SEPT 2006
I-140 APPLIED: SEPT 2006

Question: Today I heard I-140 intoduced premium processing for EB2. I just applied for I-140 two weeks back. Is it worth converting it into premium processing?

Thanks

Is there anybody else other than me who filed in the first week of april in eb2 and still waiting for approval??

You are correct !!!

I also in the same boat, Mine is June 2nd, visa will expire on Dec....I am in dilemma either to go for premium or not. :confused:

Seems like thats a million dollar question

Does anyone see any harm in going for premium processing.
Any inputs?
frog