I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
bobeanu11 said:
Is it worth paying $1000 for the premium processing? Here is my signature:
LC State: UT
LC Category (EB1/EB2/EB3): EB2
I-140 FD: 05/12/2006
I-140 RD: 05/15/2006
I-140 LUD: 07/22/2006
I-140 AD:?
I-485 FD: 05/12/2006
I-485 RD: 05/15/2006
I-485 AD: ??

I am planning to file premium in EB-2. Though yesterday I got everything done, and my date 06/16, and I saw today an approval for 05/30. So I thought of seeing for few days how things are moving. My lawyer tells me that RFE is generally seen with changing from regular to premium.

Its good to see some approvals rolling in from NSC. But it looks like they are not going by FD or ND. But as long as they keep the approvals coming, its a good sign.

140 ND May 12
LUD Jul 22
140 AD ??
Concurrent : Yes

settling_withgc said:
I am planning to file premium in EB-2. Though yesterday I got everything done, and my date 06/16, and I saw today an approval for 05/30. So I thought of seeing for few days how things are moving. My lawyer tells me that RFE is generally seen with changing from regular to premium.

Most of the cases converted to premium around these forums have been approved without RFE. For that matter, I haven't seen any differences in the ratio of RFE/approvals for upgraded cases. Besides, I really doubt NSC uses any different criteria for premium cases than regular cases, they are just put in a faster queue. Keeping that in mind, if you are short in time, its better to get an RFE sooner than later.

Last edited by a moderator:
settling_withgc said:

Same here. My lawyer tells me the same -- expect more scrutiny if you go premium. Atleast, that's what his experience is with H1B 129s and EB3 140.

2 straight LUDs but no status change

can we say hypothetically that when we see 2 or 3 LUDs together , decision may have already been made on that application. however, it needs approval or signature of acting director as we seen in RFE which has signature and name of acting director then also has officer code number, and ofcourse message changes when final touch has been given.

any thoughts

Experts ...

Please advice on Masters or EQUIVALENT Word

For EB3:
If Minimum Education requirement in Labor: Bachelors or Equivalent
NSC stating Equivalent means ONLY “An equivalent foreign degree” stand alone - as per 140 form definition in EB3.

For EB2:
If Minimum Education requirement Labor: Masters or Equivalent
Then what is the meaning of Equivalent in Eb2?? 140 form defining many ways for Eb2 as bellow

Details in I-140 form while selecting EB category

EB2 Category:

A U.S. employer filing for a member of the professions with an advanced degree or a person with exceptional ability in the sciences, arts or business must file the petition with:

A labor certification (see General Evidence), or a request for a waiver of a job offer because the employment is deemed to be in the national interest, with documentation provided to show that the beneficiary's presence in the United States would be in the national interest; and either:

An official academic record showing that the alien has a U.S. advanced degree or an equivalent foreign degree, or an official academic record showing that the alien has a U.S. baccalaureate degree or an equivalent foreign degree and letters from current or former employers showing that the alien has at least five years of progressive post- baccalaureate experience in the specialty; or
At least three of the following:

1)An official academic record showing that the alien has a degree, diploma, certificate, or similar award from an institution of learning relating to the area of exceptionalability;
2) Letters from current or former employers showing that the alien has at least ten years of full-time experience in the occupation for which he or she is being sought;
3)A license to practice the profession or certification for a particular profession or occupation;
4)Evidence that the alien has commanded a salary, or other remuneration for services, which demonstrates exceptional ability;
5) Evidence of membership in professional associations;
Evidence of recognition for achievements and significant contributions to the industry or field by peers, governmental entities, or professional or business organizations.

EB3 Category:

A U.S. employer filing for a professional must file the petition with:

A labor certification (see General Evidence);
Evidence that the alien holds a U.S. baccalaureate degree or equivalent foreign degree; and
Evidence that a baccalaureate degree is required for entry into the occupation.

I-140 Premium Processing. No Decision Yet Even After 15 Days

I converted my I-140 EB3 to premium processing with the RD 12-Sep-2006.
LUD changed on 13-Sep-2006 that "Your Request for Premium Processing Service for your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on September 12, 2006 blah blah .........."

Yesterday was the 15th calendar day since the RD where they had guranteed a decision with this service or your money back.
Nothing yet and not even a LUD change since 13-Sep-2006.

Anyone in the same boat?

Any suggestions on what should be done next?

victim#1 said:
I converted my I-140 EB3 to premium processing with the RD 12-Sep-2006.
LUD changed on 13-Sep-2006 that "Your Request for Premium Processing Service for your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on September 12, 2006 blah blah .........."

Yesterday was the 15th calendar day since the RD where they had guranteed a decision with this service or your money back.
Nothing yet and not even a LUD change since 13-Sep-2006.

Anyone in the same boat?

Any suggestions on what should be done next?

I think the 15 days, are 15 business days. And yep, you are supposed to get your money back if you dont hear from them in that timeframe, and, they are gonna keep your case in premium processing.

bartolo5 said:
I think the 15 days, are 15 business days. And yep, you are supposed to get your money back if you dont hear from them in that timeframe, and, they are gonna keep your case in premium processing.

barolo,

i have a simple question for u. how come u r sayin that NSC is processing I485 cases within 6 months of the receipt, whereas nobody in this forum who ended up in NSC have recently informed us that his I485 was finalised at NSC?

NSC is dead compared to TSC. hope u can proove me wrong with some examples.

vine95050 said:
Same here. My lawyer tells me the same -- expect more scrutiny if you go premium. Atleast, that's what his experience is with H1B 129s and EB3 140.

Higher RFE ratio for premium cases may have nothing to do with USCIS having more scrutiny. It could simply be that people that are upgrading to premium have problematic cases by default, and therefore you see more RFEs coming out of premium. But these RFEs would come out anyway through normal processing, and in my opinion its better to get your RFEs sooner than later.

gc212 said:
Is there anybody else other than me who filed in the first week of april in eb2 and still waiting for approval??

I'm still here, I can not go for a Premium Processing ,as it is substitute labor.
-----------------------------
LC Details
----------
Substitute labor
Case RIR - CA - EB3
PD April 15, 2002

I-140 Details
-------------
I-140 April-3-2006 (NSC)
I-140 RN LIN-06-133-xxxxx
RFE july-17-06
RFE replied mid of AUG 06
LUD AUG-28-06,LUD AUG-29-06

My original labor certified after long long wait almost 5 year,Again I can not go for a Premium Processing as per the Restrictions
"A second filing of a Form I-140 petition while an initial Form I-140 remains pending"
--------------------------------------------
LC Details
------------
Original labor ( But previous employer)
Case RIR - NY - EB2
PD Dec-6-2001
Status approved July-20-2006

I-140 Details
-------------
Around 20 sept 2006

I-485 Details
-------------
In process of filing

CAN ANYONE PLS EXPLAIN THIS TO ME
"Labor Certification substitution requests, unless the original labor certification is submitted with the Form I-140 requesting the substitution; and "
DOES THIS APPLIES TO ME
CAN I GO FOR Premium Processing ????????????

antonioa77 said:
barolo,

i have a simple question for u. how come u r sayin that NSC is processing I485 cases within 6 months of the receipt, whereas nobody in this forum who ended up in NSC have recently informed us that his I485 was finalised at NSC?

NSC is dead compared to TSC. hope u can proove me wrong with some examples.

Are we talking about I-485s now? This is a I-140 forum. Published processing times for I-485 are 9 months for all centers, not 6 which is the target for the USCIS. But anyway, look at the forums of murthy.com, you'll see how concurrent filers that got their I-140s approved got their I-485s approved like a month later at NSC. TSC is faster than this.
I have no idea about your case where you filed them separately, but it should all go pretty fast.

bartolo5 said:

But it says 15 calendar days and not bussiness days

pranamNY and Bartolo5,

i am surprised at both of your applications, you Last LUDs were close a month ago and still decision has not been made.
I know PranamNY had substitute labor which may have led to some delay but can't think of Bartolo5's application delay. can u please give some more detail of your case.
i have read few post fron july to august and all those who send RFE response , got decision within a week or so .
==========================================
I-140/I-185/EAD/AP- Concurrent filling-Nebraska_ RD 04/26/2006
Category: EB2
FP (code 3) -5/18/2006
EAD - approved 5/24/2006
AP - Approved 5/26.2006, LUD 7/22/2006
I-140 ..LUD 4/29/06 LUD 7/22/2006, RFE issued 8/16/06
response recieved. 9/25, LUD 9/26
I-185...LUD 5/23/2006

Last edited by a moderator:
victim#1 said:
But it says 15 calendar days and not bussiness days

This is correct. Well, then you either are getting your money back or you'll be hearing from them very soon. Sometimes, they just send the approval notice to your lawyer and the online status does not get updated.

go0dfella said:
pranamNY and Bartolo5,

i am surprised at both of your applications, you Last LUDs were close a month ago and still decision has not been made.
I know PranamNY had substitute labor which may have led to some delay but can't think of Bartolo5's application delay. can u please give some more detail of your case.
i have read few post fron july to august and all those who send RFE response , got decision within a week or so .

I have little explanation for those LUDs on 08/31/06 that I got without status change other than I moved and sent form AR-11. I had previously called them up to inform them of the new address and they sent me a letter and got associated LUDs to that event, but the ones on 08/31/06 have no correlated event in my side.

Also, I was not expecting to hear about my case anyway until mid october. Just now I'm starting to see approvals of the end of may that is where I am. And I just upgraded to premium so the dynamics of my case are probably not that useful for other people anymore.

bartolo5 said:
I have little explanation for those LUDs on 08/31/06 that I got without status change other than I moved and sent form AR-11. I had previously called them up to inform them of the new address and they sent me a letter and got associated LUDs to that event, but the ones on 08/31/06 have no correlated event in my side.

Also, I was not expecting to hear about my case anyway until mid october. Just now I'm starting to see approvals of the end of may that is where I am. And I just upgraded to premium so the dynamics of my case are probably not that useful for other people anymore.
I don't expect anything until the end of october.I see people from April who are still waiting. I really don't know what to say about NSC.
C State: UT
LC Category (EB1/EB2/EB3): EB2
I-140 FD: 05/12/2006
I-140 RD: 05/15/2006
I-140 LUD: 07/22/2006
I-140 AD:?
I-485 FD: 05/12/2006
I-485 RD: 05/15/2006
I-485 AD: ??

bobeanu11 said:
I don't expect anything until the end of october.I see people from April who are still waiting. I really don't know what to say about

Yep, my decision to go premium was heavily based on the fact that are perfectly clean cases from the beginning of April that have got no news yet. Feels good to know I'll hear something for sure in 15 days. (touching wood... :rolleyes: )

bartolo5 said:

can u please tell me you filling date and did you have any RFE so far???