I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
ho_jayega said:
I also in the same boat, Mine is June 2nd, visa will expire on Dec....I am in dilemma either to go for premium or not. :confused:
get the EAD and do not bother (unless you are with the 3year degree in Nebraska)

Updated Tracker

Here is the updated tracker.

If you do not see your information, this is because I did not have the information required to make an entry. Preferably, provide your information
in the following format:

LC State:
LC Category (EB1/EB2/EB3):
LC PD:
I-140 FD:
I-140 RD:
I-140 LUD:
I-140 Receipt# : Just give first 8 characters (like LIN-06-137-xxxxx)
I-140 AD (If any):
Concurrent filing (Yes/No):

Thanks

hey goodfella

go0dfella said:
got LUD today...hope they make decision in couple of days.
My RFE response was received 9/20, I saw a couple of LUDs after that, then it stopped. LUD is stuck on 9/22. So, I guess couple of consecutive LUDs is a routine process after they receive the response.
same thing happened when the RFE was issued from CIS, I saw LUDs for 3 consecutive days.
Stay in touch and let us know if you hear anything from CIS.

pururwa said:
My RFE response was received 9/20, I saw a couple of LUDs after that, then it stopped. LUD is stuck on 9/22. So, I guess couple of consecutive LUDs is a routine process after they receive the response.
same thing happened when the RFE was issued from CIS, I saw LUDs for 3 consecutive days.
Stay in touch and let us know if you hear anything from CIS.
yeah it seems like its routine but obviosuly they do look at file , i have read few post from other people, if LUD starts within couple of days of response then normally you can expect decision within a week or so..so lets see.
my LUD only changed on 1-140 though, no other application was touched.
i will let you know when there is update.

Seems like no new approvals in the last couple of days....NSC has just stalled it looks like.

Anyone upgraded EB2 to premium processing and got results ??

NSC Expects I-140 Processing Times to Improve

FYI:

http://www.murthy.com/news/n_nscexp.html

Lets hope Nebraska Service Center representatives forecasting is true.

"At a meeting with members of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) on August 31, 2006, representatives of the USCIS's Nebraska Service Center (NSC) were asked why there has not been significant movement in their I-140 processing times in the last few months. The NSC responded that it had taken on a backlog of I-140 petitions from the Vermont Service Center (VSC), which slowed their I-140 processing. The NSC also reported that this backlog will soon be cleared and that, once it has cleared, they expect the I-140 petition processing times to improve dramatically."

I-140 Approved

I have filed I140 on 13 Sep for EB2 (203 (b)(2)). it is approved on
26th Sep. receipt number start with SRC.

Thanks

tulok said:
Here is the updated tracker.

If you do not see your information, this is because I did not have the information required to make an entry. Preferably, provide your information
in the following format:

LC State:
LC Category (EB1/EB2/EB3):
LC PD:
I-140 FD:
I-140 RD:
I-140 LUD:
I-140 Receipt# : Just give first 8 characters (like LIN-06-137-xxxxx)
I-140 AD (If any):
Concurrent filing (Yes/No):

Thanks

================

Please update my record for LUD: 07/22/2006

Last edited by a moderator:
Because they are busy making money from the people who have chosen to go premium... people like me who are not paying will be screwed.

gc_rush said:
Seems like no new approvals in the last couple of days....NSC has just stalled it looks like.

gc_rush said:

I think there is plenty of hope for everybody. NSC has been moving slowly, but has been moving lately which is better than being completely stalled. True, the TSC/NSC situation is still unfair, but hopefully processing times will soon be even between the two. I think the bi-specialization program is essentially flawed in concept. Cases should be handled by all centers and the USCIS customers should not be aware of center differences. There should be no transfer of cases, rather a central database with all of them, from where any center could pick up cases for processing electronically. That way, resource assignment would be a lot easier and could be done on the fly as the load of the different type of cases changed. Right now the USCIS is stuck with a hardcoded scheme.

But anyway, now, with premium processing for most categories those with really hard deadlines should be able to meet them and avoid out-of-status limbos. And for the ones that can wait, the USCIS says it will take max 6 months. This is much better than previous years when we were talking about more than one year waits. Things are looking good for everybody.

I-140 approved today after 4.5 months of long waiting :) This forum helps me out tremendously in keeping track of the progress. Best wishes to all who are still waiting, good things will come!!

Here is my info:
LC State: OR
LC Category (EB1/EB2/EB3): EB2
LC PD: March 2003
I-140 FD: 5/16/2006
I-140 RD: 5/18/2006
I-140 LUD: 7/22/2006
I-140 Receipt# : LIN-06-169-xxxxx
I-140 AD (If any): 9/27/2006
Concurrent filing (Yes/No):Yes

eb2 approvals

Congratulations Thoregon on your approval. It will be 6months next week for me and I still didn't hear anything. Its really frustrating I don't know what to do????

hey Goodfella

go0dfella said:
yeah it seems like its routine but obviosuly they do look at file , i have read few post from other people, if LUD starts within couple of days of response then normally you can expect decision within a week or so..so lets see.
my LUD only changed on 1-140 though, no other application was touched.
i will let you know when there is update.
did you get any other updates for LUDs?

Thoregon said:
I-140 approved today after 4.5 months of long waiting :) This forum helps me out tremendously in keeping track of the progress. Best wishes to all who are still waiting, good things will come!!

Here is my info:
LC State: OR
LC PD: March 2003
I-140 FD: 5/16/2006
I-140 RD: 5/18/2006
I-140 LUD: 7/22/2006
I-140 Receipt# : LIN-06-169-xxxxx
I-140 AD (If any): 9/27/2006
Concurrent filing (Yes/No):Yes

Congrats!!! at least we know that is moving, my friend with EB-1EA also with
1-140 RD:5/17/2006 got heri-140 AP 8/22/2006...SO THINGS ARE MOVING!

CONGRATS AGAIN! :D

30th of May approval

A coworker (EB2) who had an I-140 receipt date of May 30th has been approved today. Its case number was LIN06-176-xxxxx.

hey goodfella

go0dfella said:
no man, my file was not touched today. they recieved RFE on 9/25 which created LUD and next day 9/26.
I guess its a routine to get two LUDs after they receive the RFE response. I also got two LUDs. Lets hope they touch our files again in the next few days and approve it, God! this wait has to be over now...

Is it worth paying $1000 for the premium processing? Here is my signature:
LC State: UT
I-140 FD: 05/12/2006
I-140 RD: 05/15/2006
I-140 LUD: 07/22/2006
I-140 AD:?
I-485 FD: 05/12/2006
I-485 RD: 05/15/2006
I-485 AD: ??

I140 filed

My I-140 has been filed in NSC. I am planning to go for Premium Processing.

Here are my details.
LC State: NJ
LC PD: May 2002
I-140 RD: 9/18/2006
I-140 ND: 9/20/2006
I-140 Receipt# : LIN-06-257-xxxxx
I-140 AD (If any): ??
Concurrent filing (Yes/No):No