I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
Just show my LUD changed to sept-29-06.
What does that mean?

LC Details
----------
Substitute labor
Case RIR - CA - EB3
PD April 15, 2002

I-140 Details
-------------
I-140 April-3-2006 (NSC)
I-140 RN LIN-06-133-xxxxx
RFE july-17-06
RFE replied mid of AUG 06
LUD AUG-28-06,LUD AUG-29-06 SEP-29-06

bartolo5 said:
No June 06 EB2/3 approvals yet. Closest I've seen is may 30th..

Yah, I saw your post about your friend. Thanks for the update. Since you already changed to premium you will out of here pretty soon. Good luck! I hope NSC sticks to its claim about non-premium cases.. Good luck to all!

You are sleeping with snake so leave it alone.

Get your I-1140 / 485 filed from A and upgrade to PP when old I-140 gets approved.

Keep record of this 10000 thingy. I may be useful later if this B guy creates more noise. He has done illegal thing by selling you substitute labor.

pranamNY said:
Company A -original labor EB2 Dec 2001 (I 140 -20 Sept) 485 about to file in 2 -3 days
Company B -substitute labor EB3 april 02 (I 140-3 april) priority dates is not Current

He was asking money from me , I asked him to withdraw/revoke I 140.and give it to some one else.And earn money
He told me that he is not going to withdraw/revoke I 140.It gives wrong impression toward company.Is this TRUE?

He dont know about my company A labor approval.
Now he is saying he will not give me my salary.Once I 140 will approve he want 10,000 and till then he'll hold my pay.
I said ok .
Pls advice

I dont have any Record about 10,000.
For asking Money he calls me
He lefts no proof.
Suggest how can I get proof?

bigbang2001 said:
You are sleeping with snake so leave it alone.

Get your I-1140 / 485 filed from A and upgrade to PP when old I-140 gets approved.

Keep record of this 10000 thingy. I may be useful later if this B guy creates more noise. He has done illegal thing by selling you substitute labor.

pranamNY said:
I dont have any Record about 10,000.
For asking Money he calls me
He lefts no proof.
Suggest how can I get proof?

Make sure you get out of your situation first, but once you are safe make sure to inform DOL about this company's behaviour. They will be happy to hear about this.

enqueued said:
So this would apply in my case as well. My file has not been touched since 7/29 and my RD is 5/22, and I am non-retro EB2 as well. But I am sure my company would not go premium since getting I-140 isnt blocking anything for me, so I guess I will just wait through a delay of a couple of months worst case.

My visa expires on Oct 30th and according to my lawyer, it is best to maintain
H1-B status until I-140 is approved and only then start using EAD. Although this is not required, this more conservative approach is best in case there are any issues with I-140 approval.

Since it seems unlikely that my I-140 will be approved before my H1-B expires and costs to go to Premium Processing are only slightly higher than the costs of renewing my H1-B visa, I used the rationale that 'for a few more dollars' we can help get my case move forward rather than just maintaining the status quo. Maybe you can use this argument with your employer?

I double-checked that this was not risky and was advised that it was safe in my case. This may vary depending on the specifics of your case.
According to my attorney, my paperwork is ready to upgrade to Premimum tomorrow (cross your fingers).

LC State: OK
LC Category (EB1/EB2/EB3): EB2
LC PD: 12/2003
I-140 FD: 05/22/2005
I-140 RD: 05/23/2005
I-140 LUD: 07/22/2005
I-140 Receipt# : LIN-06-172-xxxxx
I-140 AD (If any):
Concurrent filing (Yes/No):Yes

tulok said:
Since it seems unlikely that my I-140 will be approved before my H1-B expires and costs to go to Premium Processing are only slightly higher than the costs of renewing my H1-B visa, I used the rationale that 'for a few more dollars' we can help get my case move forward rather than just maintaining the status quo. Maybe you can use this argument with your employer?

Good to know that your company is going to pick up the tab for premium processing. I wish I had been in a situation where it was a clear case where the company had to take care of it. Please keep us updated with your PPS progress.

tulok said:
My visa expires on Oct 30th and according to my lawyer, ...
Since it seems unlikely that my I-140 will be approved before my H1-B expires and costs to go to Premium Processing are only slightly higher than the costs of renewing my H1-B visa, .... Maybe you can use this argument with your employer?

Well, in my case my H1b does not expire till nov 07 so my company would not be willing to shell out $1k to upgrade me to premium processing. The question is that is it even worth it for me to ask them if I can pay to upgrade myself. my company pays for everything. I am talking about a big company with 'hard-coded' lawyers. they would likely not even entertain the idea.

Money talks even if company is big and lawyers are hard nosed.

Throw the question that they would not need to spend on continuous one year H1 extensions if I-140 is approved quickly.

You can pay the $1K cheque but form needs to be signed by attorney or HR.

enqueued said:
Well, in my case my H1b does not expire till nov 07 so my company would not be willing to shell out $1k to upgrade me to premium processing. The question is that is it even worth it for me to ask them if I can pay to upgrade myself. my company pays for everything. I am talking about a big company with 'hard-coded' lawyers. they would likely not even entertain the idea.

enqueued said:

I don't see why they would not accept the idea of you paying the $1000 to move this on. But looking at your dates if you are not in a hurry I would just wait, your approval should not be far away.

enqueued said:

I would have to agree with bartolo5 on this one.

I understand your desire to get this done once and for all, but you really have no immediate urgency to have the I-140 approved. Even if you go to Premium Processing it is not certain that you will get your Green Card sooner (who knows how NSC I-485 will react to PPS for I-140!) plus you still have a valid visa until 2007 to sustain your status and travel out of the US.

I would try to wait for normal processing unless there are other pressing circumstances.

tulok said:
I would have to agree with bartolo5 on this one.

I understand your desire to get this done once and for all, but you really have no immediate urgency to have the I-140 approved. Even if you go to Premium Processing it is not certain that you will get your Green Card sooner (who knows how NSC I-485 will react to PPS for I-140!) plus you still have a valid visa until 2007 to sustain your status and travel out of the US.

I would try to wait for normal processing unless there are other pressing circumstances.

I want to change employers ASAP to actually work in a place I want to work instead of being slave of this greencard process. An I-140 approval will let me do that if I claim AC-21 later on even if my I-485 is pending.

Got a RFE today !!!Here is my signature.
NSC: LIN-06166XXXXX, CONCURRENT FILING. NON-RETROGRESSED COUNTRY
LC State: UT
LC Category (EB1/EB2/EB3): EB2
I-140 FD: 05/12/2006
I-140 RD: 05/15/2006
I-140 LUD: 07/22/2006, RFE: 09/28/2006
I-140 AD:?
I-485 FD: 05/12/2006
I-485 RD: 05/15/2006
I-485 AD: ??

Company A -original labor EB2 Dec 2001 (I 140 -20 Sept)
Company B -substitute labor EB3 april 02 (I 140-3 april and Pending)

I send mail to Company A lawyer for Premium Processing and I told him about my pending I 140 with Company B.
He gave me Green Signal told me "For this case, yes". I can go for a Premium Processing

bartolo5 said:
I don't think you can apply for a new I-140 if there is another one pending like its your case. If you are ending in good terms with your current employer, why don't you try to go premium processing in your premium I-140, even if you have left your company. If you get the approval will be great, as then you can claim AC21 later on, if you get RFE that is related with the company then I think you are out of luck, unless the old company simply will want to help you.

You should be hearing from the USCIS anyway soon even without premium processing. Current dates are march 20.

Ask a lawyer about all this.
:D :D

Previous Employer Company A -original labor EB2 Dec 2001 ( I 140 -27 Sept and Pending) I485 in process of filing
Current Employer Company B -substitute labor EB3 april 02 (NSC I 140-3 april and Pending) I485 PD not current

I got RN From company A I140 it starts from SRC that means I 140 went to Texas right?
And also LUD changes in company B I 140 to 29 sept.

do they have different centers for I-140 also like LC.i mean two different backlog centers.
thanks in advance.
raj
EB2/ca/oct.2003
LCA-approved
I-140 - will file next week

Bobeanu11

Do you have any idea what’s the reason for RFE? I have the same situation, on September 29 I got update that RFE was mailed. My dates are: I-140 RD is 05/15/2006, LC category is EB2. We sent my paystubs (the company’s tax return is not good). The company pays the labor certified wage as it should so I’m very worried what was the reason for RFE because I sent already my “best” prove. I doubt that RFE regarding the education because it's very "clean" in my situation

yurishd said:
Bobeanu11

Do you have any idea what’s the reason for RFE? I have the same situation, on September 29 I got update that RFE was mailed. My dates are: I-140 RD is 05/15/2006, LC category is EB2. We sent my paystubs (the company’s tax return is not good). The company pays the labor certified wage as it should so I’m very worried what was the reason for RFE because I sent already my “best” prove. I doubt that RFE regarding the education because it's very "clean" in my situation
I have no clue. Education is not an issue for me either, because I received all my degrees in US. The last time I got a RFE was for my wife's EAD and they asked for a much clear copy of the driver's license. I will let u know as soon as I get it. Please let me know about your RFE once you get it.
Good luck and let's keep uor fingers crossed!!

Did you (or your lawyer) attached the company's tax return to you I140 case? Does the company pay you the labor wage?